Thread: Tables to come : Any plans ?

Question Tables to come : Any plans ?

Hi !

I would like to know if there's some place to see which tables are coming on Android / Ios.

I know Star Wars just came out (and excellent Job as usual Zen ! ) , but i would like to know if we'll see existing tables like Plants vs Zombies or Ninja Gaiden popping up later ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    Hi !

I would like to know if there's some place to see which tables are coming on Android / Ios.

I know Star Wars just came out (and excellent Job as usual Zen ! ) , but i would like to know if we'll see existing tables like Plants vs Zombies or Ninja Gaiden popping up later ?

Thanks.
    You'll see any upcoming table news here on the forums or within the app. They pop up before they're released as "coming soon."

Any indications of which tables these might be? I'd be very happy to see Plants vs. Zombies.

Anything other than Marvel tables interests me.

Looking at the achievement list, there are 4 marvel tables that are now showing trophies but arent in the game menu yet.. Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet, MoonKnight, and good ol Iron Man. So looks like those are the next tables dropping for zen pin hd. (sorry Barbie if im lettin the cat outta the bag)
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-12-2013 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Looking at the achievement list, there are 4 marvel tables that are now showing trophies but arent in the game menu yet.. Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet, MoonKnight, and good ol Iron Man. So looks like those are the next tables dropping for zen pin hd. (sorry Barbie if im lettin the cat outta the bag)
    No worries, people can usually see them before I announce them-- I usually post once we get a release date (or on the day they come out) so people are bound to find out

Default more tables

Please please convert plants vs zombies to android its such a great table

Quote Originally Posted by Supercroot View Post
    Please please convert plants vs zombies to android its such a great table
    Yea I definitely want to try this one. Please do this.