Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: View is not rotating properly and lost games that I have bought.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default View is not rotating properly and lost games that I have bought.

    I have a Asus TF700 running stock Jellybean, unrooted. When I rotate my tablet to portrait mode, the view of the pinball table no long properly resizes. I can only play in landscape view.

    My second problem is that when I reload my tablet (return previous tablet due to manufacturing defects), none of the games that I bought are reloaded. How can I prevent this in the future?

    Love the game and thanks for any help you can provide.

  2. #2
    KickBeaten Down
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive25 View Post
    I have a Asus TF700 running stock Jellybean, unrooted. When I rotate my tablet to portrait mode, the view of the pinball table no long properly resizes. I can only play in landscape view.

    My second problem is that when I reload my tablet (return previous tablet due to manufacturing defects), none of the games that I bought are reloaded. How can I prevent this in the future?

    Love the game and thanks for any help you can provide.
    The issue with portrait mode is a hardware bug that affects only the TF700. Unfortunately, there is no way to work around it right now.

    You can re-download all the tables you bought by tapping the shopping cart icon on the main menu.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Not usable in Portrait mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive25 View Post
    I have a Asus TF700 running stock Jellybean, unrooted. When I rotate my tablet to portrait mode, the view of the pinball table no long properly resizes. I can only play in landscape view.
    I have the same problem withe the Acer Iconia A700. Android Vers. 4.1.1!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    The issue with portrait mode is a hardware bug that affects only the TF700. Unfortunately, there is no way to work around it right now.

    You can re-download all the tables you bought by tapping the shopping cart icon on the main menu.
    Are there any plans to fix this? I love zen pinball and really want to play in portrait mode

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikes View Post
    Are there any plans to fix this? I love zen pinball and really want to play in portrait mode
    It's a hardware issue, but yes, we've been trying to get the manufacturer to help resolve it.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's a hardware issue, but yes, we've been trying to get the manufacturer to help resolve it.
    Awesome!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikes View Post
    Awesome!
    Not sure if its a hardware problem.

    I too own a tf700 an been having the same problem. On stock 4.2.1 rooted. I tried changing roms and noticed the only rom that can play the game in portrait mode is liquidsmooth rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1979464

    Dont know if helps in any way but at least you can play in portrait mode in our tablets.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    First , excuse me for my language , i'm french
    I have a TF700 with stock rom 4.2.1 , the last ! Before this , no problem !
    On portrait mode , bug is present , i see picture cut on the middle !
    I read "hardware bug" ! ! ! You sure !!!!
    Because StarWars pinball works fine !
    If people find solution ?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vax4 View Post
    First , excuse me for my language , i'm french
    I have a TF700 with stock rom 4.2.1 , the last ! Before this , no problem !
    On portrait mode , bug is present , i see picture cut on the middle !
    I read "hardware bug" ! ! ! You sure !!!!
    Because StarWars pinball works fine !
    If people find solution ?
    We are working on it, thanks for the report!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Progress?

    Any progress here?

    New to Zen Pinball HD but bought the Star Wars standalone only to realize that table purchased in one app won't appear on the other even though both apps are on the same platform. That sucks... any way around this?

    So, I repurchased the Star Wars table in the Zen Pinball HD app. Now, I don't get to play in portrait orientation on my rooted 4.2.1 TF700? Any progress here? So promising to start but my disappointment is getting the better of me.

    Seems to work OK in Landscape but half my screen is black and the game is half off screen to the left in Portrait.

    Please advise.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kartman View Post
    Any progress here?

    New to Zen Pinball HD but bought the Star Wars standalone only to realize that table purchased in one app won't appear on the other even though both apps are on the same platform. That sucks... any way around this?

    So, I repurchased the Star Wars table in the Zen Pinball HD app. Now, I don't get to play in portrait orientation on my rooted 4.2.1 TF700? Any progress here? So promising to start but my disappointment is getting the better of me.

    Seems to work OK in Landscape but half my screen is black and the game is half off screen to the left in Portrait.

    Please advise.

    Sorry, there is no way to unlock tables within both apps with one purchase.

    No ETA on the landscape issue, sorry

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default news on rotating?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry, there is no way to unlock tables within both apps with one purchase.

    No ETA on the landscape issue, sorry
    Is there any news on the matter?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sirdancelot View Post
    Is there any news on the matter?
    Nope, but I will post once I hear otherwise.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default How much longer?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Nope, but I will post once I hear otherwise.
    Progress? This is very disappointing... if this is a hardware issue, why does Star Wars pinball work correctly but not Zen Pinball HD? Please provide a better explanation and an ETA for when we can expect a fix that will allow your CUSTOMERS to enjoy the game they've purchased.

    Many thanx.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •