Thread: Cross-Transfer of Purchases (iOS > OSX)

Default Cross-Transfer of Purchases (iOS > OSX)

Hey guys,

Firstly let me offer my thanks for the excellent pinball that you have provided us, I love it.

Just a quick question which I bet has probably been asked more then once (Although, I did look ), are there any plans in the works to offer in the future an ability to transfer purchases made on iOS to the OSX application. I play the game often on my iPhone and would only play very occasionally play it on my iMac which stops me from re-purchasing the tables via the Mac App Store, although, it would be nice to give a few of the tables a whirl on a big crisp screen.

Any answer would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze420 View Post
    Hey guys,

Firstly let me offer my thanks for the excellent pinball that you have provided us, I love it.

Just a quick question which I bet has probably been asked more then once (Although, I did look ), are there any plans in the works to offer in the future an ability to transfer purchases made on iOS to the OSX application. I play the game often on my iPhone and would only play very occasionally play it on my iMac which stops me from re-purchasing the tables via the Mac App Store, although, it would be nice to give a few of the tables a whirl on a big crisp screen.

Any answer would be appreciated.
    Hello and welcome! Glad you are enjoying the game so far.

Whenever possible, we try to do cross buy entitlement, and right now the only place we are able to do that is PS3 and Vita. Sorry!

Default cross buy

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hello and welcome! Glad you are enjoying the game so far.

Whenever possible, we try to do cross buy entitlement, and right now the only place we are able to do that is PS3 and Vita. Sorry!

any plans on offering cross buy for ps3 and ipad ? i own all the tables on ps3 and thought it would be a possibility. or maybe a rebate of some sort ? or am i just a dreamer and should get back on my meds ?

Quote Originally Posted by BullseyeQc View Post
    any plans on offering cross buy for ps3 and ipad ? i own all the tables on ps3 and thought it would be a possibility. or maybe a rebate of some sort ? or am i just a dreamer and should get back on my meds ?
    Sorry, it's not possible to do cross buy between different first parties.