Thread: Consolidated bug thread?

Default Consolidated bug thread?

Thought it might be helpful for the devs if we could post reproducible/recurring bugs with the tables--- not issues with downloading, signing into an account, etc., just game bugs.

The tables are extremely stable for me (I've never had one crash out entirely, ever) but there are a few glitchy spots. I've had a couple of the Star Wars tables get balls stuck on ramps where the ball just sits and won't move but that's only happened twice and seems pretty random. However, I'll start off with a couple specific issues that do occur very often:

World War Hulk:
    1. After doing the Wolverine mission, the sound of the claws doesn't stop. Minor issue.
    2. This is a game-ending bug and happens to me a lot: when entering the Arena sub-table, the ball sometimes will not get spat out from the left side. Sometimes the return also fails when the ball goes into the center hole. In either case, I hear the sound of the ball ejector but the ball doesn't come out. The table sits still for several seconds then goes back to the main table, usually with a flipper stuck up. No ball comes out and there's no way to recover except restart the game.

Anyone else have table-specific issues that would be good to see addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by snarfo View Post
    Thought it might be helpful for the devs if we could post reproducible/recurring bugs with the tables--- not issues with downloading, signing into an account, etc., just game bugs.

The tables are extremely stable for me (I've never had one crash out entirely, ever) but there are a few glitchy spots. I've had a couple of the Star Wars tables get balls stuck on ramps where the ball just sits and won't move but that's only happened twice and seems pretty random. However, I'll start off with a couple specific issues that do occur very often:

World War Hulk:
    1. After doing the Wolverine mission, the sound of the claws doesn't stop. Minor issue.
    2. This is a game-ending bug and happens to me a lot: when entering the Arena sub-table, the ball sometimes will not get spat out from the left side. Sometimes the return also fails when the ball goes into the center hole. In either case, I hear the sound of the ball ejector but the ball doesn't come out. The table sits still for several seconds then goes back to the main table, usually with a flipper stuck up. No ball comes out and there's no way to recover except restart the game.

Anyone else have table-specific issues that would be good to see addressed?
    Thanks for reporting these!