Thread: update problem

Default update problem

i need some advice. i launched pinball fx2 after 2 months of break from playing and i wanted to buy new tables. but the game is asking me for update. how do i update my game? do i have to reinstall?

Quote Originally Posted by rara7862 View Post
    i need some advice. i launched pinball fx2 after 2 months of break from playing and i wanted to buy new tables. but the game is asking me for update. how do i update my game? do i have to reinstall?
    Click on the store app on the Start page and you'll see Pinball FX2 listed. Click on it to install the update.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Click on the store app on the Start page and you'll see Pinball FX2 listed. Click on it to install the update.
    I wish it were that easy. No where on that page is a link or button to update it. And if you try to get help, it just send you into a wild goose chase. Talk about worthless and a waste of time and money.

Below is a more manual way I found to do it as I described in: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ll=1#post40106

Clicked Store Icon from Start page.
    If not already logged in to store, used my desktop mouse to go to upper right corner, to get to Settings Charm. Clicked on Settings, then "Your Account" to log into store.
    Once logged into Store, used my desktop mouse to go to upper right corner, to get to Settings Charm. Clicked on Settings, then "App Updates".
    Then Clicked on "Check for Updates".

Note: After clicking on Check for Updates, it may auto update some of your apps. After that it may provide a link in green like "Updates(5)". Click on that link and it would bring you to a page with tiles of available updates that need to be clicked on to get them to update. Then select (or deselect) the tiles corresponding to each, or all, of the apps that you want to update (or not update). Then click on the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
    Last edited by Seattlemark; 04-04-2013 at 04:54 AM.