Thread: Is there any way to use the gamestop bluetooth controller with zen pinball?

Default Is there any way to use the gamestop bluetooth controller with zen pinball?

As the thread title indicates, I am wondering if there is any way to make zen pinball work with the GameStop Bluetooth controller. Thing is that unlike most controllers, the GameStop controllers buttons are configured to keyboard keys. So all I can do is launch the ball as well as both enter and scroll through the pause menu. I would appreciate any help you guys could give me.

Is there any way to achieve this feet for free (without rooting)?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    As the thread title indicates, I am wondering if there is any way to make zen pinball work with the GameStop Bluetooth controller. Thing is that unlike most controllers, the GameStop controllers buttons are configured to keyboard keys. So all I can do is launch the ball as well as both enter and scroll through the pause menu. I would appreciate any help you guys could give me.
    Hi Omega,

I tried my Gamestop bluetooth controller and it was fully supported on my galaxy s 3 running ICS 4.1.2. What version of android are your running?

I am rooted but I don't see how that would make a difference. I did not need to use the GameKeyboard app.

I don't mean making it work with my tablet. I meant making it work with zen pinball. And also, I'm operating android 4.2.2

I don't mean making it work with my tablet. I meant making it work with zen pinball. And also, I'm operating android 4.2.2
    I know,

My GS controller is fully working with Zen pinball. What kind of tablet are you using? and is your gamepad set to G or K? (the switch under the controller)
    Did you change the default keyboard to the gamepad in the settings?

Google unified the game controller drivers in ICS.

If you happen to using a nexus 7, it is widing known that the bluetooth support in 4.2+ is jacked up.
    Last edited by RicoWorldPeace; 04-11-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Yeah, i'm using a Google nexus 7. And what do you mean by the switch under the controller?

Yeah, i'm using a Google nexus 7. And what do you mean by the switch under the controller?
    The last one they made had a switch underneath the controller to switch from keyboard mode to gamepad mode. You must have the version 1.

Version 2 (the controller is black with red trim) list zen pinball a compatible game on gamestop website.
    Last edited by RicoWorldPeace; 04-11-2013 at 04:55 PM.

That seems to be the case. So, is there anyway to use version 1 to play zen pinball?