Williams Volume 6 - Coming soon since August 1st ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vincent
    Pinball Wizard
    • Sep 2010

Williams Volume 6 - Coming soon since August 1st ???

All is in the title. You guys usually release new tables pretty soon after the first teasing and surely keep us in touch.

So what is going on ? Is the company in some kind of trouble or... ?

Thank you.
  • jrolson
    Pinhead
    • Jan 2010

October 20 is release.

Comment

• Vincent
      Pinball Wizard
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jrolson
      October 20 is release.
      Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Wambie
        Pinhead
        • Sep 2018

I don't know how anyone is supposed to know when the release date is if there isn't any signage stating so. There is nothing posted on this site or on YouTube. I only knew about the release date because someone told me that it was on one of those (anti)social sites.

Comment

• Cloda
          Pinball Wizard
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Wambie
          I don't know how anyone is supposed to know when the release date is if there isn't any signage stating so. There is nothing posted on this site or on YouTube. I only knew about the release date because someone told me that it was on one of those (anti)social sites.
          Yeah... Zen made announcement on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and Reddit. This forum unfortunately is not their main form of communication anymore.
          XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

• Vincent
            Pinball Wizard
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Cloda
            Yeah... Zen made announcement on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and Reddit. This forum unfortunately is not their main form of communication anymore.
            Hi Cloda ! How are you ?

Sorry I've just discovered Discord (to get notifications for the availability of the 3080s).

How do I get to the Zen Studios channel ? Thanks !

Comment

• Cloda
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Vincent
              Hi Cloda ! How are you ?

Sorry I've just discovered Discord (to get notifications for the availability of the 3080s).

How do I get to the Zen Studios channel ? Thanks !
              Hi Vincent! Good thanks! Here is an invite to their Discord server... https://discord.gg/cXeDAMy
              XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Cloda
                This is the founding page, the group that proceeded all others, and is treated like the ugly, red headed, step child. Its disgusting, how easily a human being could maintain all the various social media outlets that Zen posess and how Zen routinely does nothing on this one, all the while, searching, SUPPOSEDLY, for someone to do just that.............................blah, blah, blah, blah.....................................Ya'll make amazing tables, and I love pinball, but what you don't do is work well, with your consumer base. You know, just casual playful banter with your humpers on facebook is not enough and that there is no posted announcement of the latest table pack here is proof. Horrible marketing.
                Last edited by cantankerous--; 10-18-2020, 07:18 AM.
                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

Comment

• overall_fanatic
                  Pinhead
                  • Dec 2017

I agreed to this.

Here statements from Zen are rare & short.

Questions often been answerd with "soon will tell more" or "hey guys we are working on this" - and nothing happends.

Answers were also inaccurate in most points.

This is sad but true.

Comment

• PainkillerJTL
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by overall_fanatic
                    I agreed to this.

Here statements from Zen are rare & short.

Questions often been answerd with "soon will tell more" or "hey guys we are working on this" - and nothing happends.

Answers were also inaccurate in most points.

This is sad but true.
                    It feels like Zen has focused more on some of their other properties (Castle Storm 2 and others) during this pandemic. I don' t know how successful these other titles have been but when they were focused on Pinball like Marvel, Star Wars etc. and releasing tables fairly regularly they seemed to have a lot of success and these forums were definitely more active.

I hope they are working on a new Xbox Series X version of this platform that will transfer all old tables and they can come to a more appreciated distribution timetable (3 Williams tables, 3 licensed tables, 3 original tables etc.) that propels them forward.

Comment

• OdinThe1337
                      • May 2014

New tables, no new on the blog or the forums.
                      Update where various Williams tables look different, no news either.
                      Not everyone is on the different data mining platforms, is it really that hard to at least copy past the info in a thread here?

Do you expect the old school community to keep feeding you detailed bug reports and descriptions if you handle your communication like this...

Comment

• DepecheM101
                        • Mar 2017

I have absolutely no desire to join the social media sites or as it was said above 'data mining sites', so it is a shame Zen don't pay much attention to their own forum and I suppose posting any bugs relating to the new tables is a fruitless task and akin to banging your head against a brick wall then (no change there then). Oh well!

Hopefully I am proven wrong as I have received quite prompt acknowledgement of a bug I have reported today for Dr Dude, so fingers crossed that this forum is still useful.
                        Last edited by DepecheM101; 10-20-2020, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...