Thread: Dr. Dude bug

Default Dr. Dude bug

There is a problem on Dr Dude where the Mix Master turntable stops spinning at a point and does not work again until a new game is started and exiting the current game and then returning to continue the same game in play does not help. I have got a feeling it is related to the rewind perk. This was on Xbox One.https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=...M-XrdDbmPVnF8U
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 10-20-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Trying to insert video example

Quote Originally Posted by DepecheM101 View Post
    There is a problem on Dr Dude where the Mix Master turntable stops spinning at a point and does not work again until a new game is started and exiting the current game and then returning to continue the same game in play does not help. I have got a feeling it is related to the rewind perk. This was on Xbox One.https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=...M-XrdDbmPVnF8U
    Thanks Depeche!

Looking into this.

Dr Dude has been crashing when you check out the table guide on the PS4.

Default FACTORY SETTINGS bug

I have also seen a bug that has happened to other players that stops the game and shows 'FACTORY SETTINGS' on the alpha numeric display which also seems related to using the rewind.

Xbox.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 10-23-2020 at 12:49 PM.

I can't even launch Dr Dude without it crashing...

PS4

Quote Originally Posted by jrolson View Post
    I can't even launch Dr Dude without it crashing...

PS4
    The same with me along with Funhouse and Space Station. Here is the error code Zen. CE-34878-0

Default Android Dr Dude bug

On the Android version of Dr. Dude the kick out below the ray can take several attempts before the ball is released. I have up to now have experienced it take seven tries.

Thanks for the finds guys! Regarding the PS4 problems, a new patch is available for PS4 users in which we fixed the crash which caused the game to exit during specific save occasions for some players, network. The new version is v1.18. The other bugs you mentioned are noted and forwarded. Thank you very much for your help!
    Community Representative
    Zen Studios