Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dr. Dude bug

  1. #1
    Senior Member DepecheM101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    101

    Default Dr. Dude bug

    There is a problem on Dr Dude where the Mix Master turntable stops spinning at a point and does not work again until a new game is started and exiting the current game and then returning to continue the same game in play does not help. I have got a feeling it is related to the rewind perk. This was on Xbox One.https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=...M-XrdDbmPVnF8U
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 10-20-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Trying to insert video example

  2. #2
    Marketing Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DepecheM101 View Post
    There is a problem on Dr Dude where the Mix Master turntable stops spinning at a point and does not work again until a new game is started and exiting the current game and then returning to continue the same game in play does not help. I have got a feeling it is related to the rewind perk. This was on Xbox One.https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=...M-XrdDbmPVnF8U
    Thanks Depeche!

    Looking into this.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Dr Dude has been crashing when you check out the table guide on the PS4.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DepecheM101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    101

    Default FACTORY SETTINGS bug

    I have also seen a bug that has happened to other players that stops the game and shows 'FACTORY SETTINGS' on the alpha numeric display which also seems related to using the rewind.

    Xbox.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 10-23-2020 at 12:49 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    I can't even launch Dr Dude without it crashing...

    PS4

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrolson View Post
    I can't even launch Dr Dude without it crashing...

    PS4
    The same with me along with Funhouse and Space Station. Here is the error code Zen. CE-34878-0

  7. #7
    Senior Member DepecheM101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    101

    Default Android Dr Dude bug

    On the Android version of Dr. Dude the kick out below the ray can take several attempts before the ball is released. I have up to now have experienced it take seven tries.

  8. #8
    Administrator Linne_Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Thanks for the finds guys! Regarding the PS4 problems, a new patch is available for PS4 users in which we fixed the crash which caused the game to exit during specific save occasions for some players, network. The new version is v1.18. The other bugs you mentioned are noted and forwarded. Thank you very much for your help!
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

  9. #9
    Senior Member DepecheM101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    101

    Default Over 2 months and nothing fixed.

    It's been over 2 months now since release and the turntable problem still exists on Dr Dude (Xbox One) basically ruining the game. Will it ever be patched or are Zen just losing interest as there are still bugs on other tables that have existed now for years, like the bug that causes extra flippers to go out of alignment and also the long standing issues with bogus scores on the leaderboards. It just doesn't bode well for my faith in any future table releases.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DepecheM101 View Post
    I have also seen a bug that has happened to other players that stops the game and shows 'FACTORY SETTINGS' on the alpha numeric display which also seems related to using the rewind.

    Xbox.
    I've gotten FunHouse to do this several times as well by using Rewind. This happened on the Switch version.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •