Thread: What's the update for WiiU do?

Default What's the update for WiiU do?

I haven't played for a week or two and just had to download a pretty sizeable update for Zen Pinball 2 for WiiU. What was included in this update?
    -Unrequited

Quote Originally Posted by unrequited View Post
    I haven't played for a week or two and just had to download a pretty sizeable update for Zen Pinball 2 for WiiU. What was included in this update?
    It just fixed a few bugs here and there. Though I don't know the full details of the update. You will have to ask our community manager, Barbiebobomb.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    It just fixed a few bugs here and there. Though I don't know the full details of the update. You will have to ask our community manager, Barbiebobomb.
    ...that's why I posted here.
    -Unrequited

Here's the details!

- The game now allows players to jump to eShop directly from within the game when selecting the “Download Demo”, “Buy Table” or “Buy Pack” options from the table menu. (ie. no need to manually enter eShop and find our game’s page)

- A bug has been fixed that may have prevented ranking data display in the “Rankings” menu, showing “Loading” instead.
    Additionally, players can now request an update to rankings data within the Rankings menu by pressing the “X” button.

- A bug has been fixed that prevented one of the players to correctly play the “Enter The Incredible Hulk’s Arena” game mode in split-screen multiplayer on the World War Hulk table.

I have noticed that some people are having issues connecting after the update, please let me know if this happens to you, I am looking into it.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-26-2013 at 06:36 PM.

I'm experiencing the connectivity issue that you mentioned. Hope you find a quick fix.

I love being able to go straight to the eShop from the game instead of needing to do so from the Main Menu. That will prove useful when the Star Wars tables come to the Wii U.

There is still no connectivity to the Online-rankings. It takes a lot of the fun... Please fix it!
    One question: When will the Online- tournaments come?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Here's the details!

- The game now allows players to jump to eShop directly from within the game when selecting the “Download Demo”, “Buy Table” or “Buy Pack” options from the table menu. (ie. no need to manually enter eShop and find our game’s page)

- A bug has been fixed that may have prevented ranking data display in the “Rankings” menu, showing “Loading” instead.
    Additionally, players can now request an update to rankings data within the Rankings menu by pressing the “X” button.

- A bug has been fixed that prevented one of the players to correctly play the “Enter The Incredible Hulk’s Arena” game mode in split-screen multiplayer on the World War Hulk table.

I have noticed that some people are having issues connecting after the update, please let me know if this happens to you, I am looking into it.
    I was just playing and the rankings says that i have to have a internet connection and log in to see the rankings i am just thinking that the servers are down but i'm not the only one that is having the same issue.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2017 View Post
    I was just playing and the rankings says that i have to have a internet connection and log in to see the rankings i am just thinking that the servers are down but i'm not the only one that is having the same issue.
    No, it is affecting everyone. Something about the update that was rolled out (either Zen's update of ZP2 or the System Update Nintendo provided) is causing the problem from what I can gather.

We are working on it! Sit tight everyone

Cool more Wii U table ideas

sorry i have not been online in a bit but back on subject i wonder how the key elements of a mario pinball game would be like if they could release special tables for Nintendo. Nintendo chars tables i would like to see. mega man,donkey kong and diddy kong,star fox,game and watch,pokemon,waluigi,yoshi,conkers bad fur day,mario,wario,luigi,peach,toad,bowser,metroid,ic e climbers,earth bound,fire emblem,and of course a Wii U table where the wii U is open and inside on the table would be all the controllers for the Wii and Wii U these are just ideas sorry im still excited for this product to go crazy with the options only because i know if ZEN STUDIOS makes these tables they will come out looking absolutely stunning
    when life gives you lemons.. take a knife cut those lemons in half. and.....
    make yourself feel better as the juice drops into their eyes!

check out my Youtube page www.youtube.com/inuyasha20072001

Banned

I want to see a Waluigi pinball table. Also Zen and Nintendo have discussed the possibility of Nintendo exclusive tables a long while ago but nothing has been made of it yet.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-28-2013 at 12:07 AM.

We get requests for them all the time, but I doubt we'd do any exclusives. We'd like to bring as many tables to as many platforms as we can, and with Nintendo themed tables, we wouldn't really be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We get requests for them all the time, but I doubt we'd do any exclusives. We'd like to bring as many tables to as many platforms as we can, and with Nintendo themed tables, we wouldn't really be able to do that.
    NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA II's table is PS3 exclusive though

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
    NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA II's table is PS3 exclusive though
    Well there are also 11 exclusive tables the Xbox has.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Banned

So PS3 and Xbox both have at least 1 exclusive table, so the Wii U will probably have 1 eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    So PS3 and Xbox both have at least 1 exclusive table, so the Wii U will probably have 1 eventually.
    Don't know about that one. As much as we would love a Mario or Yoshi table (amongst other Ninty franchises), I doubt it happens. Still we can hope.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Yeah, but keep in mind that all of those exclusives were pretty much before they went multi-platform. I doubt we are going to see much of exclusives moving forward.
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.