Thread: Not connected to the internet

Unhappy Not connected to the internet

So I just bought some new tables and went to play Zen Pinball 2. The game had an update too.

Anyway the game says I am not connected to the Internet and as such I can't check my team or Pro scores and can only access my local high scores on the new tables.

I posted on Miiverse and one person said that the servers have been down for a week. Is this a bug or are the servers just down.

I own a PAL Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by luminalace View Post
    So I just bought some new tables and went to play Zen Pinball 2. The game had an update too.

Anyway the game says I am not connected to the Internet and as such I can't check my team or Pro scores and can only access my local high scores on the new tables.

I posted on Miiverse and one person said that the servers have been down for a week. Is this a bug or are the servers just down.

I own a PAL Wii U.
    It's everyone, the states included. Unfortunately the update seemed to do more harm than good. Zen is working on it.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

The GAME update didn't cause this, it was a system update.

that is good to know becous it turned my wii just got screwed up i am guessing by the up date well it was a lemmon befor all of this but still.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.