Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ARCADE MODE (cabinet PC): New bugs found

  1. #1

    Default ARCADE MODE (cabinet PC): New bugs found

    Hi Zen Studios,

    Thanks for the new version of Pinball FX3 update.

    Please review the following below:

    1. Medieval Madness ARCADE MODE (cabinet on PC) and you will find a FLIPPER bug. The ball will bounce of the flippers like a rocket.

    2. Theatre of Magic ARCADE MODE (cabinet on PC) the bumper sound bug is still present.

    It seems to work all fine in Tournament mode.

    Your earliest response is greatly appreciated.

    Cheers

  2. #2

    Default FIxed

    In regards to my bug report, it has been patched. It must have been a quick patch fix recently. The last time I've checked was only a few days ago.

    Thank you Zen Studios for this quick patch fix. The bumper sound is much better. I've noticed a bit muddy sound but that's ok. I trust it will be refined in the future. As for the bumper bug, all good and working fine. A slight drop in performance noted but once again, its playable.

    Cheers and keep up with good work
    Last edited by Linne_Zen; 01-04-2021 at 02:27 PM.

  3. #3
    Administrator Linne_Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Power View Post
    In regards to my bug report, it has been patched. It must have been a quick patch fix recently. The last time I've checked was only a few days ago.

    Thank you Zen Studios for this quick patch fix. The bumper sound is much better. I've noticed a bit muddy sound but that's ok. I trust it will be refined in the future. As for the bumper bug, all good and working fine. A slight drop in performance noted but once again, its playable.

    Cheers and keep up with good work

    Yeah, we fixed it in the first part of December, so it should work fine by now
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linne_Zen View Post
    Yeah, we fixed it in the first part of December, so it should work fine by now
    Can you upload the fixed version to the Microsoft Store as well for those of us not on Steam.

  5. #5
    Administrator Linne_Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainmaster View Post
    Can you upload the fixed version to the Microsoft Store as well for those of us not on Steam.
    I hope we will be able to make these fixes on other platforms too, soon!
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •