Thread: hulk world war table issue

Default hulk world war table issue

Just started this table and every time I go into the arena I have issues. If I sink the ball it jumps back to table, right flipper stuck in up position and the ball comes to rest there...no flipper action available ... music and sound effects continue...only option is to pause and either exit or restart game...

Using Windows 8 Surface tablet

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkoz View Post
    Just started this table and every time I go into the arena I have issues. If I sink the ball it jumps back to table, right flipper stuck in up position and the ball comes to rest there...no flipper action available ... music and sound effects continue...only option is to pause and either exit or restart game...

Using Windows 8 Surface tablet
    Thanks for the report, I'll forward this to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the report, I'll forward this to the team.
    Cool...

It is not 100% consistent, but happens to me more times than not (75%). I will try and see if there is any trend to it (previous actions or scoring combo, etc) I also notice that the game info window flashes "arena" in a pixel-ated manner in the background of standard score and messages once back on the table...

I've mentioned that a couple times before (plus the purely annoying bug where Wolverine's claw sounds don't stop after the mission is over. That's at least not a game-killer.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ted-bug-thread