Thread: My wish

Default My wish

I'm sure the licensing is a nightmare or not an option but I LOVE video game tables like the Bethesda tables and TV shows (family guy, south park, etc). I'm hoping for more of these. I'm not really a fan of the Williams tables. I tried a couple and they just seem boring. Those tables were also designed to drain balls for more quarter per hour. I'd probably like them more if I were nostalgic for them. Cyberpunk 2077, Futurama, Wolfenstein, GTA, World of Warcraft? Now we're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I'm sure the licensing is a nightmare or not an option but I LOVE video game tables like the Bethesda tables and TV shows (family guy, south park, etc). I'm hoping for more of these. I'm not really a fan of the Williams tables. I tried a couple and they just seem boring. Those tables were also designed to drain balls for more quarter per hour. I'd probably like them more if I were nostalgic for them. Cyberpunk 2077, Futurama, Wolfenstein, GTA, World of Warcraft? Now we're talking.
    I see! Great ideas
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. Everyone to their own. I play Williams classic tables only on my dedicated full size cabinet. Can't stand any of the fantasy tables even though Zen studios is very good at it. Actually, I think Zen Studios are the best for recreating the old classic tables. If the Classic Williams tables are boring for you, I presume you are a spring chicken. You are right about the nostalgia but there is a lot more to playing classics. It is about the skill, precision, fun and simplicity. It was designed to suck the coins out of peoples pockets but also it was a master piece that has created a huge challenge and addiction that never gets old. Fun factor too.

Classic tables are forever!

I also like the classic Zen Tables but there is one thing I don't want to see anymore : Animation that can only happen in a computer game. I really like and use the option for the Williams tables to turn off any anymation and play in a classic realistic mode.

If this can also happen with the older Zen tables inkluding Marvel and Star Wars I really like to see more of them.