Thread: Android - 'Nudge up' request

Default Android - 'Nudge up' request

I'm really grateful touchscreen nudging has been added, it adds so much when you map Bluetooth controller to play. Thank you Zen Studios.

Could I please add an extra request for Android - for there to be a 'Nudge Up' also with a touchscreen area (maybe split the current nudge touchscreen area into three).

Thanks.

+1

Just noticed - this has been added.
    Thanks guys!

Zen nudge pass is now possible for droid users

Hey thanks for the heads up I hadn't noticed that yet, the "what's new" description in the play store only stated Shamen was added. This is great news! Hopefully we get the option to map the touchzones soon, and controller support on down the line as well!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey thanks for the heads up I hadn't noticed that yet, the "what's new" description in the play store only stated Shamen was added. This is great news! Hopefully we get the option to map the touchzones soon, and controller support on down the line as well!
    I looked for this straight after the Shamen update, but would have sworn nudge up wasn't active then.
    Found it by accident playing EpV this morning but don't know when it was added. Had to be the update I guess.

Native controller support is already in, but only works for flippers and plunge - no nudge.

Made up with this discovery though.
    Thanks again to all at Zen!
    Last edited by Nik Barbour; 05-27-2013 at 03:58 PM.

very cool,

really psyched about this. so hard to control the ball with out it

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Barbour View Post
    I looked for this straight after the Shamen update, but would have sworn nudge up wasn't active then.
    Found it by accident playing EpV this morning but don't know when it was added. Had to be the update I guess.

Native controller support is already in, but only works for flippers and plunge - no nudge.

Made up with this discovery though.
    Thanks again to all at Zen!
    Really when did that happen? So all I need now is an otg/usb adapter and im good to go with my ps3 controller?! (Minus the nudge of course..)
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-27-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Really when did that happen? So all I need now is an otg/usb adapter and im good to go with my ps3 controller?! (Minus the nudge of course..)
    Yep, exactly as you said.
    No nudge though.

Root and get sixaxis app, and you have the full monty - full control, with all nudge options, and wireless BT connection.

Sorry for the delay - only just spotted your comment.
    Last edited by Nik Barbour; 05-31-2013 at 06:09 PM.