Thread: Mandalorian Table for Nintendo Switch

Default Mandalorian Table for Nintendo Switch

Hello, is there any confirmation that this is actually coming to Switch? If so, I would imagine it'd run on the Unreal Engine or no? I only ask about Unreal because I would assume that would make the Switch version of the table impossible or delayed.

I don't see any confirmation of this coming to Switch anywhere and I feel any Nintendo news sites reporting on this is making an assumption. I found a lone YouTube comment where Zen replied "more information coming soon" when directly asked about Switch.

Admittedly, I will be disappointed. I've invested an INCREDIBLE amount of hours on the Switch version and not being able to continue on Switch will be a let down. I remain loyal to Zen regardless but just looking for some info.
    "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

The Mandalorian table will come to the Switch in our new game, called Pinball FX.
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Linne_Zen View Post
    The Mandalorian table will come to the Switch in our new game, called Pinball FX.
    Clarification is good- disappointed that Star Wars Pinball won't be the all encompassing home to Star Wars tables on Switch. Appreciate the response.
    "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org