Thread: Marvel Pinball 3D demo being pulled?

Default Marvel Pinball 3D demo being pulled?

So on Gonintendo, I just read a story about the demo for Marvel pinball 3D being pulled in the EU eshop. Is this true?

Yeah, there's a message on the EU eShop saying the demo will be taken down soon. I already own the game, so it doesn't really affect me, but it's still odd.
    Do we know why, Barbie?
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Let's hope this has something to do with the merging of the two pinball games in hopes of dlc somehow! Not sure how it would work but maybe make everyone update and make all the tables available but lock the ones you have not paid for yet! I'll take it as a good sign but just a hope I guess!

Zen Pinball 2 for 3DS?!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
    So on Gonintendo, I just read a story about the demo for Marvel pinball 3D being pulled in the EU eshop. Is this true?
    Yep - we weren't getting the desired results from having a demo up, so it's being taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yep - we weren't getting the desired results from having a demo up, so it's being taken down.
    Does it cost money to leave it there? Otherwise I don't see a point in taking it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Does it cost money to leave it there? Otherwise I don't see a point in taking it down.
    It costs us lot of sales. People seem to forget that we need money coming in to keep the tables in production.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    I don't know how Nintendo's system works, but yes it costs money. Either a monthly fee or by the download. I know that Sony charges by the download.

Either or way if they aren't getting enough downloads/purchases, then it's not worth leaving the demo up.