Thread: Star Wars Pinball Standalone (PSN)

Default Star Wars Pinball Standalone (PSN)

The standalone Star Wars™ Pinball game is coming to PSN next week! Check out the PlayStation Blog for details:

PS Blog (US)
    PS Blog (EU)
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-07-2013 at 03:16 PM.

excellent news !! i like the leveling system. my question for next star wars tables they are comming on zp2 and sw standalone ?
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    excellent news !! i like the leveling system. my question for next star wars tables they are comming on zp2 and sw standalone ?
    Yep - they'll be added to both

WOOOOOOHOOO!!!

My Jedi league STAND UP!!!

Let's take those nasty Siths down! This is a great bday present. Well it's out on the 14th and my bday is on the 15th!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    WOOOOOOHOOO!!!

Let's take those nasty Siths down! This is a great bday present. Well it's out on the 14th and my bday is on the 15th!
    Its on now Jedi! Sith Lords pair up! Bring it Padawan's

My only real concern is; are our high scores shared between Zen Pinball 2 and Star Wars Pinball? If not, I will probably just stick to ZP2 as I like having all my tables together on one platform.

WOOOOOOHOOO!!!

Oooh happy birthday! (Wanted to say in case I forget )

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy100 View Post
    My only real concern is; are our high scores shared between Zen Pinball 2 and Star Wars Pinball? If not, I will probably just stick to ZP2 as I like having all my tables together on one platform.
    Scores won't be shared, trophies and leaderboards are separated.

If it works like the android versions, which it should, then no. The standalone version has seperate community features/scoreboards/rankings than Zen Pinball. It focuses on the Star Wars tables only, but these additional features are pretty cool. Basically, you choose a side, Sith! (haha) or Jedi and you rank up and post scores for your selected side (which you can change in the option menu) which then adds to a overall community force "balance" score. Theres a couple additional little things, but thats the jist of it.

(edit: Barbie beat me to the punch )
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-08-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks for the responses. In that case, I guess if I continue to play these tables within Zen Pinball 2, I had better hope that my PSN friends don't all migrate to Star Wars Pinball, otherwise there won't be any new friend's scores for me to strive to beat on the Star Wars Tables.

Confused about what to do now. I have eighteen tables and regularly switch between them, I really would like that to be as hassle-free as possible.

(I guess I just answered my own conundrum.)

Ok, so I have a couple questions.

In the blog it was mentioned that the Standalone platform is exclusive to PSN. Is that for a limited time or will that be on the only platform that the Balance of the Force feature will be available on? I'm assuming that the Wii U won't get it.

Second, what is the latest on the Star Wars tables for the Wii U? I know you are working on it and I know you have to fix the connectivity issue the recent system update has caused (see next question) but are we looking at sometime this summer or sometime in 2015 to coincide with the release of Star Wars Episode VII? It is kind of funny that they are out for the Kindle Fire, which is a device whose primary purpose is to read documents, but the Wii U which is a gaming system is still waiting.

Third, the connectivity issue to the leader boards on the Wii U. We know you are working on it and have been since it showed up almost 2 weeks ago. Are you any closer to getting that resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Its on now Jedi! Sith Lords pair up! Bring it Padawan's
    I'll probably go with Sith too just because I'm guessing the dark side will need the support most to keep the balance.

Question New tables with SW Standalone

ok so of the 3 SW tables we have now there will be 3 new SW tables when the Standalone hits PSN this week,so that would give us 6 tables. Ok just trying to make since of this will there just be the 3 SW tables that us pinball freaks have been playing or will there be new tables added in this week too

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    ok so of the 3 SW tables we have now there will be 3 new SW tables when the Standalone hits PSN this week,so that would give us 6 tables.
    No! It's just the three that were released out on ZP2 (Episode V, Clone Wars and Boba Fett). There aren't any new tables coming out this week. If there were, then there would have been far more buzz about it (blog posts, news reports, videos and screen shots).

MainK was just asking if future Star Wars tables would release on this platform, ZP2 or both? Barbie confirmed that they will be on both.

Default new tables

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    No! It's just the three that were released out on ZP2 (Episode V, Clone Wars and Boba Fett). There aren't any new tables coming out this week. If there were, then there would have been far more buzz about it (blog posts, news reports, videos and screen shots).

MainK was just asking if future Star Wars tables would release on this platform, ZP2 or both? Barbie confirmed that they will be on both.
    Hey Sho hows your pinballs doing lol. Well for me i am ok but its time for a couple more new tables. So just wondering when we can expect some news on them. And one more question, anymore franchise tables in the works like Transformers God of War etc.It seems like this were Zen is going now with the pinball tables which is cool helps grow the company more.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    Hey Sho hows your pinballs doing lol. Well for me i am ok but its time for a couple more new tables. So just wondering when we can expect some news on them. And one more question, anymore franchise tables in the works like Transformers God of War etc.It seems like this were Zen is going now with the pinball tables which is cool helps grow the company more.
    You might want to ask Barbie about licensing and such, if she can divulge such information anyway. She would know more about that than anyone here in the forums can officially answer.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

You might want to ask Barbie about licensing and such, if she can divulge such information anyway. She would know more about that than anyone here in the forums can officially answer.
    Yeah, but the official answer usually comes in as a "I can neither confirm, nor deny" or flat out silence.

While all we can do is hunt around for comments (and news stories) from Barbie or Solitude and see if they accidentally slipped out a hint or confirmation. That's how we learned about the Dr. Strange table after all.

Yeah, but the official answer usually comes in as a "I can neither confirm, nor deny" or flat out silence.

While all we can do is hunt around for comments (and news stories) from Barbie or Solitude and see if they accidentally slipped out a hint or confirmation. That's how we learned about the Dr. Strange table after all.
    Yeah that's true I guess! I found out about Dr. Strange through Game Informer! LOL
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I found out about Dr. Strange through Game Informer! LOL
    Which was a news story and the info was supplied by either Solitude or Crakervizzo.

Such as the non-reply to my questions in post #10 of this thread.

Well the game is out. Just played a round of Clone Wars. I think you guys did a good job with the standalone. It's awesome hearing SW music blare at me when I load it up, and it's cool that the trophies on it are different than in ZP2. I chose to be on the light side for now. Like the backgrounds on the UI. I think I'll play SW exclusively from now on in the standalone 'cause it's cool.

Can't wait for more tables. I noticed there's 3 empty slots in the UI. Does that mean another 3 pack is coming out soon? I hope one of them is a space battle. I want to see the Falcon and big ships like Corellian Corvette and Imperial Star Destroyers.
    Last edited by Freelance; 05-14-2013 at 08:41 PM.

KickBeaten Down

Hey, if anyone buys SWP and then imports to ZP2 rather than the other way around, let me know. I just want to make sure it's working as well as it did in the test environment.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    Well the game is out. Just played a round of Clone Wars. I think you guys did a good job with the standalone. It's awesome hearing SW music blare at me when I load it up, and it's cool that the trophies on it are different than in ZP2. I chose to be on the light side for now. Like the backgrounds on the UI. I think I'll play SW exclusively from now on in the standalone 'cause it's cool.

Can't wait for more tables. I noticed there's 3 empty slots in the UI. Does that mean another 3 pack is coming out soon? I hope one of them is a space battle. I want to see the Falcon and big ships like Corellian Corvette and Imperial Star Destroyers.
    Not soon soon, but probably early autumn-ish.

They need to make a new X-Wing game. My 17 year old Wingman joystick hasn't seen much action since Tie Fighter...

Oh man, I agree. Tie Fighter Collector's CD-ROM is the best PC game ever. I would love to see another one but that's very unlikely now. Unfortunately, my Logitech joystick (an actual joystick, not a gamepad) is very, very squeaky now and quite unbearable.

Man, I can't wait until the fall!! Is there going to be any other table coming between now and then? Like some generic tables?
    Last edited by Freelance; 05-14-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Hey everyone! Star Wars Pinball (standalone) is now live on PSN! If you already own the tables in Zen Pinball 2, you can import them for free! Check it out and let us know what you think.

(Also... Sorry for not being around much in the last couple of days, I've been out of office. I'll get back and we'll catch up tomorrow!)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Not soon soon, but probably early autumn-ish.
    Awww man thats gonna make it a loong summer
    Was hoping the standalone release meant a new pack or at least a single table was around the corner *sigh* oh well, im sure it'll be worth the wait!

Managed to dload and play a couple quick games before work, seems just the way it is on android, so should be good fun!

One weird thing though, when i clicked dload on the pack it wanted me to dload multiple ps3 demos. A reg sw demo for ps3, a table pack demo for ps3, plus another set of ps3 demos. And it wasnt the vita versions, those were there also. I just deleted the extra ones from my dload management list. So reason i state this is just to make sure i dloaded all i needed: a ps3 SW demo, a SW table pack demo, and the unlocks. No 2nd ps3 demos needed right barbie?
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-14-2013 at 09:30 PM.

KickBeaten Down

Awe man thats gonna make it a loong summer
    Was hoping the standalone release meant a new pack or at least a single table was around the corner *sigh* oh well, im sure it'll be worth the wait!

Managed to dload and play a couple quick games before work, seems just the way it is on android, so should be good fun!

One weird thing though, when i clicked dload on the pack it wanted me to dload multiple ps3 demos. A reg sw demo for ps3, a table pack demo for ps3, plus another set of ps3 demos. And it wasnt the vita versions, those were there also. I just deleted the extra ones from my dload management list. So reason i state this is just to make sure i dloaded all i needed: a ps3 SW demo, a SW table pack demo, and the unlocks. No 2nd ps3 demos needed right barbie?
    It just bundles the SW pack for ZP2 and the standalone SWP data together into a single download for convenience's sake, I think. If you only want one or the other then no need to download everything.

It just bundles the SW pack for ZP2 and the standalone SWP data together into a single download for convenience's sake, I think. If you only want one or the other then no need to download everything.
    Ok that sounds logical i already owned them (of course!) For ZP2 so i just clicked on the pack and the auto dload started. I deleted out the extra ones, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing out on new tables or something

Thanks Solitude...you, Barbie, and the rest of the team, great work as always!

Quick question: if I already own the Star Wars pack in ZP2 (which, of course, I do), and I download and import those tables into the Star Wars standalone game, does it use the ZP2 files or download entire separate ones?
    The reason I ask is, as most Vita owners know, memory card space is precious and if I end up having two versions of the same pack on there it will be taking up more space than desired. If that's the case I will probably skip the standalone game (despite its nifty-looking features).

It's standalone, so it's separate. I have plenty of space right now on my Vita, but if it starts getting low, all my pinball games would the absolute last to be deleted. I love pinball and will make room for them, heehee.

Ran into the same problem. I just canceled out of the 8 file download and just downloaded the parts I needed from my Download List.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-15-2013 at 02:02 AM.

KickBeaten Down

Quick question: if I already own the Star Wars pack in ZP2 (which, of course, I do), and I download and import those tables into the Star Wars standalone game, does it use the ZP2 files or download entire separate ones?
    The reason I ask is, as most Vita owners know, memory card space is precious and if I end up having two versions of the same pack on there it will be taking up more space than desired. If that's the case I will probably skip the standalone game (despite its nifty-looking features).
    Separate ones, since for technical reasons, different apps can't share data.

Separate ones, since for technical reasons, different apps can't share data.
    Thanks for the response and that does make sense. I'll have to give the standalone game a miss but if you keep supporting Zen Pinball 2, I will keep buying new tables. The ZP2 platform is awesome and I love having all my tables available in one game

Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    It's standalone, so it's separate. I have plenty of space right now on my Vita, but if it starts getting low, all my pinball games would the absolute last to be deleted. I love pinball and will make room for them, heehee.
    I adore pinball as well and Zen is the very best available in IMO. I wouldn't dream of deleting it but until Vita memory cards drop drastically in price I will need to be cautious about the space on my current one and having two sets of the same tables on there is not ideal for me.

why still only 2 extra balls on clone ? i though it was suppose to be 5 like xbox

im guessing the empire saber save glitche on esb has been fixed and you cannot max out yoda anymore also

at first view boba trophies look much harder , but im up for the challenge
    keep it up zen can t wait for next tables.

im guessing the empire saber save glitche on esb has been fixed and you cannot max out yoda anymore also
    Every known issue has been fixed on Episode V

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Good to hear deep. Il be downloading later today when it releases in Europe.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Hi!

I tried to import star wars tables pack previously purchased for zp2 but it didn't work. I hope this time will not be another star wars dlc issue like on steam

PSN ID: twsh
    Steam ID: twsh

Out of everyone I added on my friends list, only one person actually DLed the standalone version, and that's only because he was bored and will delete it after he gets all the trophies. He also said that I am the only one who DLed it out of everyone on -his- friend list. I guess nobody besides me sees the point of getting this when they already have it on ZP 2.

I'm keeping it because I'm a SW fan (not a huge one though) and I like how you incorporated the SW theme onto the menus and such.

@ Freelance....yeah my friends list was surprisingly absent on the leaderboards as well. Ive got about 45 + pinball players on there, and when i left for work today about 2 hours ago, only 4 had dloaded and posted scores. And the amount of overall people in the leaderboards was, well, pretty low. However it may just be a case of people being unaware that the standalone has been released. I actually had a friend message me last night when i was playing and he asked "why does it say your playing Star Wars Pinball? Doesnt it usually say Zen Pinball 2?" So i informed him of the new version, too which he had no idea was even available. Of course he immediately dloaded it! Lol.

Hey Barbie, maybe you guys should put one of those pop up messages on the homescreen of ZP2 announcing it, so everyone knows just from loading up the game.

Personally, i really like the new features. Play around with the different menu screens, & there's more than you think. Theres one little window box on the specific table screen where it yells you which of your friends do or do not own that table (Barbie, im wagging my finger at you! i know u signed on yesterday lol) and a quick table trophy comparison between friends, amongst some other things. Its all really cool. And ill be playing the majority of my sw table time in the standalone. Thats after i hit the t's and post a good score for pro score in ZP2 though!

One more request/suggestion, which im sure your already aware of...please keep the trophy variety going as you currently are with duplicate tables across multiple versions. ( ZP2 as opposed to SW Standalone) i know alot of you guys could care less about the trophies. But alot of us do like earning them. And diff t's in diff versions (this may sound silly to some) are one good reason why some of your customer base will be willing to double up on the diff versions across all the platforms, be it ps3, xbox, droid, ios. Some may find it an incentive to dload the additional SW version.
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-15-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    Ok, so I have a couple questions.

In the blog it was mentioned that the Standalone platform is exclusive to PSN. Is that for a limited time or will that be on the only platform that the Balance of the Force feature will be available on? I'm assuming that the Wii U won't get it.

Second, what is the latest on the Star Wars tables for the Wii U? I know you are working on it and I know you have to fix the connectivity issue the recent system update has caused (see next question) but are we looking at sometime this summer or sometime in 2015 to coincide with the release of Star Wars Episode VII? It is kind of funny that they are out for the Kindle Fire, which is a device whose primary purpose is to read documents, but the Wii U which is a gaming system is still waiting.

Third, the connectivity issue to the leader boards on the Wii U. We know you are working on it and have been since it showed up almost 2 weeks ago. Are you any closer to getting that resolved?
    I can't answer your first question but we have to issue a patch for Wii U before we can pile on more content. That means submitting the patch and going through Nintendo cert which takes time. It will get fixed as soon as we can get the patch through.

Quote Originally Posted by twsh View Post
    Hi!

I tried to import star wars tables pack previously purchased for zp2 but it didn't work. I hope this time will not be another star wars dlc issue like on steam
    We're working on the SCEE import issue, should be fixed shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Is this true for the ZP2 version of the table as well?

Is this true for the ZP2 version of the table as well?
    No! They haven't released out a patch for the ZP2 version yet.

No! They haven't released out a patch for the ZP2 version yet.
    Well, I hope it is on their "to do" list as I will only be playing the table within ZP2. Same with future Star Wars tables.

Well, I hope it is on their "to do" list as I will only be playing the table within ZP2. Same with future Star Wars tables.
    It'll most likely release along with whatever table releases out next. That way they only have to pay for one patch instead of two.

It'll most likely release along with whatever table releases out next. That way they only have to pay for one patch instead of two.
    Thanks shogun, good point and fair enough too

Does anyone else's Star Wars Pinball game still show the trial logo on it before launching it? Mine does. I downloaded the unlock and the demo, and cancelled everything else since it's already on my ps3 (Star Wars pack for ZP2). It's certainly not the trial, since I've unlocked some trophies, but it's still showing as trial. I also noticed that when I installed it, ZP2 flew to the top of my games, as if I had installed a new pack for it, but I didn't. Perhaps playing ZP2 will somehow make the trial logo go away, but I doubt it.

@ Snakeman07.....no mine never showed the trial. My games are also in the proper order as well. There were 2 versions of the ps3 demo & table demos when i first dloaded. I backed out of the 8 item dload (like shogun) & manually deleted the extras in dload management. im pretty sure i dloaded the first set, deleted the vitas, and then deleted the second set. maybe you dloaded what solitude said was probably the zp2 version? Idk...like i said, mine never showed trial or came up out of order.

On a side note: where you been? You havent posted a score in the league for a couple weeks now. That S division is down to the wire....
    (NM i read your post in league forum)
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-16-2013 at 06:35 AM.

mine says trial

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Does anyone else's Star Wars Pinball game still show the trial logo on it before launching it?
    Mine doesn't have it. It's most likely the order I've downloaded them in. I actually downloaded and installed the unlock first before downloading the demo.

Question Unlock problem

I also have bought and downloaded Star Wars for ZP2 some time ago. Yesterday I could only download trial versions of Star Wars Pinball. Tried to import tables from trial version, but it is not working. The unlocks for Star Wars Pinball are blocked for me. Playstation Store telling me that I have bought ZP2 Star Wars Pinball (Unlocks), and won't letting me to download unlocks. Is there a way to unlock full version of Star Wars Pinball?

BR
    1Siger1

to have not the trial apear , i download star wars pinball demo only (226mb) not the star wars zen pinball demo (168mb)
    i install demo first then the unlocks .

As I said. Unlocks for Star Wars Pinball are blocked for me (can't buy them again).

"There were no tables found to import" is the message I still get on both my PSVita and my PS3 in Star Wars Pinball. I have bought every Zen Pinball table ever on PSN.

I'm also having the "import" problem.

Too bad they didn't start with Nintendo. Updates to the eShop are free. Oh well

To re-download something, you have to go to your "Download List".
    Or you try the online store, hover over your account and select the "download list" from there:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

This afternoon I was able to import star wars tables from zp2 on my ps3. But when I try to do the same on my vita, first it says it is all ok and then the download manager complains that this download can not be done on a ps vita system because is a ps3 app. It seems sony has monkeys messing whit their databases on psn

This afternoon I was able to import star wars tables from zp2 on my ps3. But when I try to do the same on my vita, first it says it is all ok and then the download manager complains that this download can not be done on a ps vita system because is a ps3 app. It seems sony has monkeys messing whit their databases on psn
    We're working on import issues--should have a resolution shortly.

Import tables works now. I did however have to install the PSVita key from my PS3. Must be a problem if you only have a Vita. What's worse is the Vita game still does not acknowledge I have the full game (no trophies, etc.) The PS3 version is ok.
    Last edited by Vorlon; 05-16-2013 at 07:33 PM.

I own both.

I already own the original pack. Was anything updated with the actual gameplay of these tables with the standalone tables? If not, I don't think I'm going to bother with this.

BUG !
    On ESB Table on Star Wars Pinball Standalone on PS3 (doesn't know if it affects ESB on ZP2), during the scene 2 phase 1 where you must shoot the trooper.
    I shoot him once and the ball go on the upper right flip. Then I strike the trooper again immediatly... and a second time immediatly because the ball goes on the upper right flip again !
    Then, the "bloc", where the trooper was, goes down with the trooper but never goes up and the middle trap was always up in the way you can put a ball inside. And these 2 objects were blocked in these positions. It was impossible to launch a mission because you can't hit the "star" and "wars" target because the trap is open and the bloc was down. Even during "TIE multiball", the trap never changed his position to the mode "ramp".
    Losing a ball don't reset the trap.

I have to lose all my balls ans restart the table.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Yep. I have the same problem as you. Can't download unlock from VITA. You can't name them differently. After update there is always so many problems. But in this case I think that even monkey will do less errors .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlon View Post
    What's worse is the Vita game still does not acknowledge I have the full game (no trophies, etc.) The PS3 version is ok.
    My VITA also tels me that the game is in trial mode. All tables are unlocked. Can't view global trophies (the game show message that I should buy it), but can view trophies if I open game menu. Something is not right.

and a quick table trophy comparison between friends, amongst some other things.
    This right here!!! Barbie and/or team, I noticed that you can compare the trophies on the Star Wars standalone version. Which is awesome by the way. However, I would LOVE to see a patch made for ZP2 implementing this feature. I still don't understand why older formats like PBFX 2 and such have this, but ZP2 (a newer model) doesn't have it. I'm not asking for a new table (but I wouldn't object to it ), I just would like to see this feature on ZP2 please!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by 1Siger1 View Post
    Yep. I have the same problem as you. Can't download unlock from VITA. You can't name them differently. After update there is always so many problems. But in this case I think that even monkey will do less errors .

My VITA also tels me that the game is in trial mode. All tables are unlocked. Can't view global trophies (the game show message that I should buy it), but can view trophies if I open game menu. Something is not right.
    We're still working through some issues on Vita -sorry for the delay!

This right here!!! Barbie and/or team, I noticed that you can compare the trophies on the Star Wars standalone version. Which is awesome by the way. However, I would LOVE to see a patch made for ZP2 implementing this feature. I still don't understand why older formats like PBFX 2 and such have this, but ZP2 (a newer model) doesn't have it. I'm not asking for a new table (but I wouldn't object to it ), I just would like to see this feature on ZP2 please!
    Will let the team know

Quote Originally Posted by Lazareth View Post
    I already own the original pack. Was anything updated with the actual gameplay of these tables with the standalone tables? If not, I don't think I'm going to bother with this.
    Hmm ok again, do the tables play exactly as they did before or have some updates been implemented to correct problems? Not talking about additions, just bug fixes. Were any made to these tables with this upgrade or not?

Hmm ok again, do the tables play exactly as they did before or have some updates been implemented to correct problems? Not talking about additions, just bug fixes. Were any made to these tables with this upgrade or not?
    All of the reported bugs have been fixed on the Episode V table. Deep confirmed it on another thread. The ZP2 version will eventually get a patch.

Cool, thanks for the information. So I assume the upcoming patch will be compatible with either version of this pack? Hmm, well maybe I'll just download this latest version to replace the pack I have anyway just to avoid any potential issues down the line. So I just download this from PSN and replace the original or do I have to delete the old version first, then re-download this latest version? Sorry for my confusion.

Cool, thanks for the information. So I assume the upcoming patch will be compatible with either version of this pack? Hmm, well maybe I'll just download this latest version to replace the pack I have anyway just to avoid any potential issues down the line. So I just download this from PSN and replace the original or do I have to delete the old version first, then re-download this latest version? Sorry for my confusion.
    Keep Zen Pinball 2 and don't delete anything. The patch will release on the the ZP2 version eventually. Most likely when a new table releases, so they only have to pay for one patch.

Star Wars Pinball Stand Alone is a separate game with the bug fixes already applied to the game. It has its own leaderboards and contains 19 new trophies. You get it for free, since you already bought the tables on ZP2.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We're still working through some issues on Vita -sorry for the delay!
    Hi I downloaded the trial to my Vita on Wednesday (no full game on EU PSN) I then paid £7.99 from within the trial for the full game unlock and it tells me cannot download with a PS Vita system.
    What is going on? Why doesn't it work? When will it work it's been two days now is it that much hard work to add the correct unlock keys?

Quote Originally Posted by SWFan View Post
    Hi I downloaded the trial to my Vita on Wednesday (no full game on EU PSN) I then paid £7.99 from within the trial for the full game unlock and it tells me cannot download with a PS Vita system.
    What is going on? Why doesn't it work? When will it work it's been two days now is it that much hard work to add the correct unlock keys?
    We're still working on this issue, so sorry!

can we get a awnser from somebody why clone as only 2 extras

are you aware that trophies arent working for some people, with the vita version, too?

they should a made welcome to the billionaire club gold trophy , win a 4 player match too easy for gold

they should a made welcome to the billionaire club gold trophy , win a 4 player match too easy for gold
    They should have made that "May the Force be with you" trophy a gold one instead. Talk about a massive grind feast. You need to get about 1 million experience points to get to the Master level (Jedi or Sith) and you can only get a maximum of 1,000 experience points per game.

It's going to take me about a month to get at the rate I'm going.

yea or that trophy shogun , i don't even understand how to level up

i don't even understand how to level up
    It's similar to how you get your Force Score, but more forgiving. Every time you play a table, the game checks the leaderboards at the tally screen and gives you a rank (1 - 1,000 points) depending on the overall score averages. It notes that average players usually gets 500 points.

Those points are added to your experience points/bar. You need 2,000 experience points for the first rank (and earn a trophy), 50,000 experience points to get the second rank and over 1 million experience points to get the final rank.

ok thanx , wow im just at 25000points , were do you see reach 1million ? in game menu

This still isn't working. It's not nice to buy a product that doesn't work. It's been almost a week now.

ok thanx , wow im just at 25000points , were do you see reach 1million ? in game menu
    Chatted with the people over at PS3Trophies.org. A couple of them are near the 1 million point mark and they still haven't gotten the final rank. If we look at the first rank (2,000 points) and the second rank (50,000). That's a 25x jump between the two ranks. If you apply 25x to the 50,000, then we get 1.25 Million.

Currently I have 60,000 points and I can confirm that you get the second rank at 50,000 points. We can't confirm that it's 1.25 Million, so that why I said it's "over" a million.

Yeah you can see in the overall contributions leaderboard that the rank Sith Lord/Jedi Knight changes at 50,000. Current overall contribution leader only shows 150,697 as of right now. Man a million is a looong haul...im at 28,000 & i seem to get about 980 on average...thats over 1020 full play games for me. 2000 games for whats considered an average contribution? I know ill hit that...eventually lol...but that just seems to be a little bit on the high side, no?
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-20-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Yeah you can see in the overall contributions leaderboard that the rank Sith Lord/Jedi Knight changes at 50,000. Current overall contribution leader only shows 150,697 as of right now. Man a million is a looong haul...im at 28,000 & i seem to get about 980 on average...thats over 1020 full play games for me. 2000 games for whats considered an average contribution? I know ill hit that...eventually lol...but that just seems to be a little bit on the high side, no?
    I'm not sure if it is a million. Most of us at the PS3Trophies.org are just assuming, because at 60,000 points my experience bar just barely moved off of the Sith Lord rank. A couple are at over 100,000 and the bar is not anywhere close to it.

Only 28,000 points after 1020 games? You should have a lot more experience points than that. Are you playing your games with an online connection?

I just played a little over 75 games total and I have 60,000 experience points. I average at 950 points per game.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-20-2013 at 07:46 PM.

I'm not sure if it is a million. Most of us at the PS3Trophies.org are just assuming, because at 60,000 points my experience bar just barely moved off of the Sith Lord rank. A couple are at over 100,000 and the bar is not anywhere close to it.

Only 28,000 points after 1020 games? You should have a lot more experience points than that. Are you playing your games with an online connection?

I just played a little over 75 games total and I have 60,000 experience points. I average at 950 points per game.
    Apologies, i should have been more clear with my wording. Im averaging 980 points a game (i think, thats about what i notice when i pay attention) so at 980 points a game....your looking at over 1020 give or take to hit a million points. i havent looked at how many games it took me to get to 28,000....but id assume it was about 28-29 games.....well probably a few more im sure i didnt get 980 everytime lol...i think multiplayer throws a few points towards it also....
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-20-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Almost one week ago and Europe (at least in Spain) Vita owners doesn't know how to unlock star wars pinball. What is the problem??? It doesn't have to be so hard to fix it.

...i think multiplayer throws a few points towards it also....
    Multiplayer definitely counts towards it and it seems like it uses the same criteria for translating your score into points. I was just playing some MP games on Clone Wars doing races to 25M and I was getting like 700-800 points per game (and they were only taking like 3 minutes each). It didn't seem to matter much whether it was a win or loss either, just how many points you got.

MP seems like the way to go for grinding out the rank points.

Even on single player it seems like it would be better to churn out lots of mediocre games for this rank. Once you get up above a certain score you start running into diminishing returns where gaining lots of extra points doesn't change the percentile rank of your score very much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    Even on single player it seems like it would be better to churn out lots of mediocre games for this rank. Once you get up above a certain score you start running into diminishing returns where gaining lots of extra points doesn't change the percentile rank of your score very much at all.
    Indeed! Getting 10 million on the ESB table nets you a little over 800 points. Same result for Clone Wars with 25 million. On Boba Fett, I can spam the Empire Oribit and complete the 50 million mission pretty quickly and net 62 million in total, that gives me 940 points.

Once I hit a desired score, I just tilt the table to get rid of the remaining balls and register the score.

Anyway you look at it, there's a lot of grinding involved.
    Last edited by shogun00; 05-20-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: A little bit of cleaning.

Indeed! Getting 10 million on the ESB table nets you a little over 800 points. Same result for Clone Wars with 25 million. On Boba Fett, I can spam the Empire Oribit and complete the 50 million pretty quickly and net 62 million in total, that gives me 940 points. Once I hit a desired score, I just tilt the table to get rid of the remaining balls and register the score.

Oh, well that's not too bad...lol....a bit of multiplayer everday and some single games with an early tilt out and its not as daunting as it first seems...

but yeah, still a grindfest nonetheless....

That's for sure! Its going to take over a thousand games no matter how you do it.

Give yourself to the Darkside.

Just to let you guys know. It's 500,000 points to get the "May the Force be with you" trophy.

I have 225,000 points right now and my bar is almost at the half way point, while some one just got the trophy at PS3Trophies.org and confirmed it.

Also, the point value (1 - 1,000) is determined by the average on the weekly score boards, so playing the game on the day it resets (Sunday) gives you the best point values for low scores.

Just to let you guys know. It's 500,000 points to get the "May the Force be with you" trophy.

I have 225,000 points right now and my bar is almost at the half way point, while some one just got the trophy at PS3Trophies.org and confirmed it.

Also, the point value (1 - 1,000) is determined by the average on the weekly score boards, so playing the game on the day it resets (Sunday) gives you the best point values for low scores.

So it's like a 50 hour grind for a damn bronze? i thought this was 100% skill trophies, but they had to add a horrible grind trophy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    So it's like a 50 hour grind for a damn bronze? i thought this was 100% skill trophies, but they had to add a horrible grind trophy? lol
    More like a 100 hours. It really depends on how well you can grind those good scores.

This trophy will be very easy to obtain once the other 7 tables release out. Even the average player will just have to play about a 100 games on each table to get their experience score up to 500,000.

SCEE Star Wars Pinball users! The Vita issue has been resolved, but you'll need to do the following:

-Sign out
    -Restart your Vita
    -Go to the PSN store page for Star Wars Pinball
    -You'll see two free downloads called "Full Game Upgrade"
    -Download both and start Star Wars Pinball

Please let me know if you have any trouble!

PSVita version works fine now. Just downloaded second full game upgrade which installed itself when I started the game. My scores are still present and I even received 4 trophies after playing just 1 game.

Dont know how this could be possible but on PS3 version the top force score should not be there. A perfect score of 3,000 with a name of dance off dosent even have the game. No trophies, or scores posted for all 3 tables. Can zen team check it out perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Dont know how this could be possible but on PS3 version the top force score should not be there. A perfect score of 3,000 with a name of dance off dosent even have the game. No trophies, or scores posted for all 3 tables. Can zen team check it out perhaps.
    Weird! Looking into it!