X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ampeg
    • Apr 2016

A-Force highscore bug

I think I have found a bug in the new A-Force table. Whenever I have finished a game and the "add your initials to the highscore"-screen comes up on the DMD, I can't change the name. The initials that I entered the first time I played the game are already flashing and "OK?" is blinking, the only thing I can do then is press OK and those initials get entered to the highscore list. I can't find a way to enter any other initials than those that I entered the first time I played.

Comment

• wims
      • Apr 2011

Hi !

I dont know if this was already reported, but on Fear Itself (Steam version), to beat 4 Worthys doesnt give an Extraball.
      French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

• PinballVirtual-Victor
        Pinhead
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by ampeg
        I think I have found a bug in the new A-Force table. Whenever I have finished a game and the "add your initials to the highscore"-screen comes up on the DMD, I can't change the name. The initials that I entered the first time I played the game are already flashing and "OK?" is blinking, the only thing I can do then is press OK and those initials get entered to the highscore list. I can't find a way to enter any other initials than those that I entered the first time I played.
        Use a Keyboard and press DEL

Comment

• shazamic
          • May 2016

Originally posted by shazamic
          Up! i'm playing in vertical mod, and often the DMD (medium size) hides some feature on playfield. The solution proposed by Bloodydrake to decale DMD to the top would be nice.

Even better, use the "dotmatrix.cfg" to decale & resize DMD, but on the same screen (my mini pincab is just a playfield 22"). I've tested to creat this file, but DMD has disappeared because i have only 1 screen, i guess.

And even-even better, use a "dotmatrix.cfg" to set DMD for each table !!
          Like this :
          Sorcerer lair (x= 500;y= 0; height= 100; width= 400)
          Tesla (x= 350;y= 0; height= 100; width= 400)
          etc...
          We have a solution to add DMD and playfield with custom placement. But we need a new feature (or alternative program?) : custom resolution for playfield (like DMD & Backglass in cabinet options).
          Actually, playfield can be resized in Options with pre-selected resolutions (like 800x600, 1024x768, etc). Or by resizing window manually in windowed mod. But when you reboot PC, playfield resolution come back in resolution saved in Options in game.

Apparently, .cfg file don't work anymore. And add -resolution 1050x1502 in launch steam options don't work too.

Here an exemple of mix dmd and playfield, with borderless app. DMD is stick to top border, and playfield is set in windowed mod, with 1050x1502 px. It's perfect, but after reboot, playfield bring back to 1050x1680.

Here the discussion : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=529362426

A feature to place DMD in first place, and behind playfield would be cool too.
          Thanks for help or clue.

Comment

• Mattmanhu
            • Feb 2017

Bethesda - Doom Table - Typo/Poor Grammar

Found a typo/poor grammar.doomtypo.jpg

Comment

• Floks
              • Jun 2017

Wide screem menu problem

Hi all,

I got a problem whit the menu in the resolution of 5670 by 1080, ingame its fine, but in the menu its just not done.

I just do not see all the tables, so have to gess where they are.

I att a screen shot of my problem
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...