X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dekkububba
    • May 2013

Game breaking bug in Pasha

Hi.

I just want to report a bug that occured while I was playing the Pasha table. I was in the "Protect the caravan" mini game. I was waiting for the peg (between the flippers) to rise again by holding the ball with my right flipper. Suddenly, my ball disapeared, only to reapear right away in the plunger. The ball was sent back to the game as if I locked the ball, but the weirdest thing was that the "Protect the caravan/Defeat the Guards" mini playfield was still active while I was on the regular playfield, and I could still collect points and bonuses.

I drained the ball quickly afterward, but the game did not acknowledged that the ball was lost. The music kept playing, the animation on the table too, but nothing else was going on. No game over screen whatsoever, it just kind off stayed there for a lack of better words. I tilted the table to see if it could make something happen, but aside off the tilt message on the dot matrix and the flipper lock that comes with it, nothing happened. I came back to the main menu, came back to the game and it was still the same situation.

I don't know if you ever came accross that bug. I hope I was clear enough, english is not my first language after all. If not, I'll gladly answer any questions.

Thank you

Comment

• Roo5676
      • Sep 2011

Ghost Rider multiball bug

I had two balls on Ghost Rider locked and I think what happened was I hit the captive ball the way you normally would to start the 3-ball multiball, but somehow just one of the balls came out. I now had 2 balls in play, but the game did not start a multiball mode.

Then one of the balls drained, and the game thought it was the only one and zoomed me to the plunger with the other one still going. I launched the new ball and then aimed for the remaining captive ball. Luckily, hitting that triggered the multi-ball mode and everything was fine after that.

Good luck reproducing that one...

Comment

• LeanderL
        Pinball Wizard
        • May 2013

Reproducing your bug is still easier than reproducing your highscores, Roo.
        http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• xaphian
          • May 2013

I'm not sure what happened, but I was playing today, and noticed all the trophys on the tables were gone, so I checked my achievements, and it was reset. I checked steam out of game to see if they were there, but they were also gone. I have to start over on achievements. Any idea why this would happen?

edit: When I loaded it up again later, the achievements I had just unlocked again are now gone too. It's not saving the achievements for some reason. This is frustrating because it says 0% for the Fist on Khonshu one on global, and I spent a couple hours on just unlocking that one (not to mention I got my highest score on that same round).
          Last edited by xaphian; 05-28-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• GipsonLens
            • May 2013

I can also confirm that all my unlocked achievements are locked again. I'm also still experiencing the Alt-Tab crash.

Comment

• Roo5676
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by xaphian
              I'm not sure what happened, but I was playing today, and noticed all the trophys on the tables were gone, so I checked my achievements, and it was reset. I checked steam out of game to see if they were there, but they were also gone. I have to start over on achievements. Any idea why this would happen?

edit: When I loaded it up again later, the achievements I had just unlocked again are now gone too. It's not saving the achievements for some reason. This is frustrating because it says 0% for the Fist on Khonshu one on global, and I spent a couple hours on just unlocking that one (not to mention I got my highest score on that same round).
              I haven't had any issues with achievements, but I did notice that some of the ones people have are still marked as 0.0% in the global stats. There were a few that PinballWiz has like that. I'm assuming that's because it uses rounding to the first decimal and < 0.05% of players have it, which I totally believe on the ones I was looking at. 1-3 people out of 9000 or so would check out.

Comment

• xaphian
                • May 2013

thanks roo, I didn't think of that. That explains at least a part of the issue Still not saving achievements though. OCD is getting the better of me, which is what drives me to get those in the first place. It really sucks! hahaha

Comment

• LeanderL
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • May 2013

Rome bug. The ball jumped out of bounds, just to land where the stairs start. Using the nudge stick rolls it to a hidden area...no way to get it back in play.

Comment

• Praag
                    • May 2013

For two weeks, my score are not in the general ladder, here is an exemple :

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
                    This screen is taken whith command "classement 1 2 3" (Rank 1, 2, 3 in english i suppose)

But if i click on the command "ladder" (classement in french) with the podium image, i don't see my present best score but my 2 weeks ago best score
                    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Rome is just an exemple, i have the same problem on all the table I bought.
                    So someone can explain me that ?

Comment

• LeanderL
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • May 2013

Are you online in Steam or do you play in offline mode?

Comment

• Praag
                        • May 2013

I play on online mode of course.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

I've seen this happening with a few people recently--I'm looking into it!

Comment

• LeanderL
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • May 2013

Had some problems, too. I've been online for about four hours, been playing pinball. Suddenly the scores were gone and the message appeared that I am not online. I changed Steam to offline mode..switched it back to online mode. I was only in Steam, I could search for games, discussions etc. and everything worked but I was still offline in Pinball FX2 only and no scores were shown. I had to restart Steam again and then everything worked. However, I didn't go offline nor did I change the settings of Pinball FX2 or Steam. All of a sudden the online mode of the game was gone and only reappeared after going onlinein Steam a couple of time. It wasn't an Internet connection problem as I was online all the time and everything worked including Steam with the only exception of Pinball FX2 and its online functions (leaderboards, achievements).

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by LeanderL
                              Had some problems, too. I've been online for about four hours, been playing pinball. Suddenly the scores were gone and the message appeared that I am not online. I changed Steam to offline mode..switched it back to online mode. I was only in Steam, I could search for games, discussions etc. and everything worked but I was still offline in Pinball FX2 only and no scores were shown. I had to restart Steam again and then everything worked. However, I didn't go offline nor did I change the settings of Pinball FX2 or Steam. All of a sudden the online mode of the game was gone and only reappeared after going onlinein Steam a couple of time. It wasn't an Internet connection problem as I was online all the time and everything worked including Steam with the only exception of Pinball FX2 and its online functions (leaderboards, achievements).
                              That is weird... anyone else have this happen? I've been mid-game when Steam decides to update or go offline randomly in other games.

Comment

• Miseryguts
                                • May 2013

Just a request for a future update..

The ability to resize (within reason) and place the DMD wherever you want (specific for each table) if it's possible devs, please consider including this option.

Thanks.
                                Last edited by Miseryguts; 05-31-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...