Thread: Add Steam Friends

Wink pinball fx 2 steam group

join and add each other for team force and high score competition. if any of you played it on ps3 my username is cephun on your friends list.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PinballFX2#

I just joined That is all my arcade cabinet was waiting for

Joined as well. Hopefully adding portrait mode/pincab features won't be too long a wait!

Portrait mode will be available at launch

Also joined. My username is the same through Steam as it is here on the Forums and for Zen 2 on PS3. Cheers ~ J

Default Add Steam Friends

My Steam handle is Glottis. (Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/univac1005/) Feel free to add me if you want to chase high scores. I only have the FX2 Core pack right now. I have all the tables on iOS, most of them for the ps3, and about a third of them on OSX. So I'm in no rush to buy all the tables again. I'm sure I will pick up the rest when a good Steam deal comes around.
    Last edited by surf1der; 05-14-2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Added profile link

I'll add you surf and anybody else can please add me, my steam name is bonezshaker

Loving Pasha at the moment..

Feel free to add me as well!
    PSN ID - cmotors
    Steam ID - Incriminified

Add me too my id is the same as here: twsh

I will be happy to have new friends : my Id: Praag (with the cat avatar)

feel free to add me too... jujohnso is also my user name on Steam. I only have Zen Classics and Marvel Vengeance and Virtue at the moment on Steam. With the same user name on Win8, I have Star Wars and several others.

My Steam handle is JTenebrous. I already recognise a lot of names on this thread, so I'm anticipating getting stomped in the leaderboards by the same people that already do this on PS3, heheh. But hey, it's good to have something to aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    My Steam handle is Glottis. Feel free to add me if you want to chase high scores.
    Hey Surf1der, there seem to be rather a lot of Glottiis handles on Steam - after sifting through a couple to try and find you I gave up. Any other infos that might help to identify you?

Hi all, I'm still a bit of a pinball newbie (translation: I love it but I kinda suck) but I'd love some Steam friends for leaderboard competition

Profile Here!
    Last edited by Lafleur; 07-24-2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Finally figured out how to link to my Steam profile!

Quote Originally Posted by JTenebrous View Post
    Hey Surf1der, there seem to be rather a lot of Glottiis handles on Steam - after sifting through a couple to try and find you I gave up. Any other infos that might help to identify you?
    Ha. I didn't realize that more than one person could share the same Steam handle. Can you tell I'm a Steam noob? It looks like there are over 30 Glottis's. My avatar is the one with pretty blonde cartoon gal in an open cockpit with the old fashioned aviator cap and goggles on her head. Don't judge me i'll send you an invite JT.
    Last edited by surf1der; 05-13-2013 at 08:32 PM.

I think you don't need to tell others what avatar you have. Just copy and paste your profile ID, you find it in the profile options.

Mine is:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

I'm a casual gamer, if you are too, feel free to add me.

Thanks for the tip Leander. I have edited my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
    Hi all, I'm still a bit of a pinball newbie (translation: I love it but I kinda suck) but I'd love some Steam friends for leaderboard competition

My Steam handle is Lafleur - I'm the one with the avatar of a cat wearing a frog hat.
    I've sent you a friend request because of the cat. I love cats and have two myself.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shifty1977/ I have 3 cats they drive me crazy.
    Last edited by Shifty; 05-14-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Lightbulb Helpful Tip - Tag Steam Friends!

*Tagging Steam Friends* to create a Pinball FX2 Group in your Friend's List:

Hey everybody, I just wanted to add a really helpful tip, so that you can add loads of new Pinball FX2 friends to Steam, and not get them all mixed up with your other friends (such as the inferior ones who don't play pinball). All you need to do is right-click a Friend in your Friends List and select "Tag As", then add a tag such as "Pinball FX2". In this way, all your Pinball FX2 friends will be organised and grouped together in their own collapsible menu. For more detail and a visual guide, here is a link to an instructional article about how to tag friends on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderL View Post
    I've sent you a friend request because of the cat. I love cats and have two myself.
    haha - very wise

Quote Originally Posted by JTenebrous View Post
    *Tagging Steam Friends* to create a Pinball FX2 Group in your Friend's List:

Hey everybody, I just wanted to add a really helpful tip, so that you can add loads of new Pinball FX2 friends to Steam, and not get them all mixed up with your other friends (such as the inferior ones who don't play pinball). All you need to do is right-click a Friend in your Friends List and select "Tag As", then add a tag such as "Pinball FX2". In this way, all your Pinball FX2 friends will be organised and grouped together in their own collapsible menu. For more detail and a visual guide, here is a link to an instructional article about how to tag friends on Steam.
    This is really helpful - thanks a lot!

I have to say that having pin-pals on my friends list is really helping my game and makes me want to play tables I've been neglecting. I just trebled my Thor score due to the lure of leaderboard glory

And I beat Shifty's Pasha score although I had to go up from my previous record of 9 to 23 million or something like that. The problem is that some are casual players but others are pros...and I am a casual player. I only use the flippers without pushing the table, nudging, saving, getting the ball to the flipper I need.

And I beat Shifty's Pasha score although I had to go up from my previous record of 9 to 23 million or something like that.
    Shifty disapproves of this kind of thing I'm only starting to learn the game now with not having any consoles but I hope to get some respectable scores at some point. But I know I'll never get some of the insane scores I've seen, as long as I get some respectable scores I'll be happy.

The problem is that some are casual players but others are pros...and I am a casual player. I only use the flippers without pushing the table, nudging, saving, getting the ball to the flipper I need.
    You'll get there with practice. I only started playing pinball a couple years ago, but I'm getting decent. I haven't managed to get to a wizard mode or anything yet (except on Ms. Splosion Man on Xbox), but I have a few top 10 scores on Steam right now (not that they'll last).

If you look at some generic pinball tricks tutorials online, it will all apply to PBFX. Getting used to doing dead flipper passes alone will help you a lot.

I just started trying to do bang backs to save balls drained down the outlanes. It's really hard, but awesome when you pull it off.

Of course but the more hobbies you have the less time you have for each of them. When I am not busy working I...listen to music, play guitar, play keyboard, compose songs, play board games, play computer games -> FIFA, Street Fighter, pinball etc...now where's the time to master pinball games in this case if I have so many other things I like? And limited time?

Today a friend of mine came over to my place and I showed him Pinball FX 2...we played for four hours and played 18 of the 23 tables once in hot seat mode. It was a ton of fun but obviously we weren't good...but it wouldn't have been fun anyway if one player played for 10 minutes with three balls and the other one played 2 hours like pros.

Well, when/if Zen releases the Plants vs Zombies table for FX2, you and all your friends can experience the feeling of playing one round of pinball for two hours, lol. You'll feel like a real pinball wizard, but then your arms will start to get tired and the sun will set, then rise... I wonder if pro players ever get tired of playing that long at every table?

It also depends on why you play and what you are looking for. Some prefer to focus on 1 table, study it, practice the shots...focus on their play...whereas others play for fun, want to have a good time with friends or alone, drink some beers and relax after hours of working in the office/in their job...

Anyway, what is most important: play the way you wanna play and enjoy the game.

And yes, it is a fact that you are going to increase your scores by playing the same table all over again. You get used to the lanes, the shots, you know what to do and when. Personally, I only play 1-2 games at a table and move to the next as I like the variety and different themes and music.

PS Ok, after posting the post above I played three games of Thor...my old record was 6 million, then 23...and suddenly 100...now I got the 8th place of 929 players, I can't believe it...although I am not good at pinball and never used the nudge stick.

thorf7xw4.jpg

Maybe the power of good Austrian beer?

Feel free to add me as well. I'm tigersfan on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008964177/
    Last edited by tigersfan; 05-15-2013 at 04:18 PM.

I'm game for pinball competitiveness! Same name.

oh yeah, lets get this leader board started!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026217656/

Hi add me

Steam: losminicma

Here is a link to my steam profile.
    Feel free to add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988722233/

You can add me too if you like:

ThereIs0nly0ne (zeros rather than Os)

I think there is only one ThereIs0nly0ne

I have all the tables.

I have Orion as my user name on Steam. I love pinball even tough I would like to be better at it.

Add me on Steam if you'd like a little competition! I'm pretty casual, but I try my best.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kchark

I realized there is a load of accounts named Orion, so now I'm going to use Dekkububba as my account name for now on.
    And I give you the link to my account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074128968/

Default Please add me too!

Anyone feel free to add me for some friendly leaderboard competition. I just bought all of the tables during the sale.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/lamer_deluxe

You can also add me if you like.
    My staem name is

moewe
    or
    pinandy

I have the Pro Pinball Sign in my account picture and i am member of many pinball related groups on steam.
    So it should be easy to fine me.

I have all tables on PC (steam) and a lot on ps3.
    Last edited by moewe; 08-18-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Anyone can add me, i have all tables on steam .
    My Steam Name is : Katavi

Default Steam Friends

Hi all,

My profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/iredux/ and my tag is "infraredux"; feel free to add me.

I've been playing mostly Ms. Splosion Man and Mars recently.

Red face Add me too pls!

I am "Pressin Buttons" on Steam, and I'm looking for people to add to my leaderboards.

Here's a link to my profile!

Hey! I'd been keeping up with the tables on PS3 but having given it a shot on Steam, I'm liking it much more so I'm coming on over. It's worth buying them again. It's not like I don't love supporting Zen whenever possible, right?

So find me on Steam as jerrodbalzer and I also have most of the Pinball Arcade tables bought again. I'm don't have everything of both games yet, but I'm working on them. I definitely have all the Star Wars tables on Steam, including the latest. I mainly have a few Marvel sets, the classic set, and PvZ to get and I'll be caught up.

I'm not a very good player but that never stopped me, lol. I'll keep the PS3 on mainly for the Ninja Gaiden and Street Fighter tables, but I plan to stick with Steam's version from here on out.
    Last edited by devilmosh; 05-03-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Been with Zen since the first core pack came out on PS3
    On Steam I am CrazyBonus
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Just got my cab built and re-acquired all my tables on Steam as I used to play on console but none of my current Steam friends play pinball (I know.. right).

Feel free to add me. Some high score competition is always good

http://steamcommunity.com/id/p0gie

Quote Originally Posted by p0giewan View Post
    Just got my cab built and re-acquired all my tables on Steam as I used to play on console but none of my current Steam friends play pinball (I know.. right).

Feel free to add me. Some high score competition is always good

http://steamcommunity.com/id/p0gie
    As of today, now playing some tables over on Steam. Been playing on a couple consoles for a little over a year now, but new to Steam. Pinball friend requests all welcome, and thank you for your time.

Steam ID: steven120566
    Last edited by steven120566; 01-29-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Default Add me!

Add me on steam guys, handle is AJAllDay

Default Pinball Steam Friends

I've just purchased some tables through the Humblebundle. Be great to have some other gamers scores for a bit of competition. Feel free to add me:-

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kron76

Kieron

Default Add Steam Friends

Yep, Steam does have an offline mode. Its an actual mode which requires a restart etc so it should work well. Im a huge fan of Steam mostly because when you buy something it can be used cross platform on multiple PCs. That overcomes the one thing I dislike about Pinball Arcade; having to keep buying games for each device I have. Ill get all the tables to support the community but probably wont play any of them unless their cab support is spot on with DMD support and LedWiz etc.

Joined as well. Hopefully adding portrait mode