Thread: New tables you would like to have

Default New tables you would like to have

What new tables would you like to have? Not tables that are already available on consoles but completely new ones. I'd love to see...

O Star Wars Return of the Jedi...a green table with Ewoks would be awesome.
    O Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick, Mermaid Man, Barnecle Boy etc.
    O a rock/heavy metal table
    O Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit
    O a Skyrim table

O a really scary Undead table with a haunted house, skeletons, zombies, mummies

O a fantasy table without cartoony graphics...where you can recruit all kinds of creatures and fight boss monsters. Something like:

Boss monster 1 has a strength of 100
    Boss monster 2 has a strength of 200

And the creatures you can recruit add to your strength. If you have enough creatures to battle boss monster 1 you can fight it...then you collect more creatures to face boss monster 2.
    e.g. "your army consists of 30 goblins, 10 wood elves, 4 nordic axe wielders and 2 trolls"...

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Tables based on the main characters or just one single table, there is so much that could be done with this and there are many Bronies about. Ok it's not to everyones tast but then neither is Marvel so don't all start complaining at my suggestion Now Zens pinball is on so many platforms if a deal could be done with Hasbro once bronies found out about it, it WOULD be a money spinner no question. (Pinkie Pie is best pony)

I want a Rocky Horror themed table. All together with trannies, singing lips, Meat Loaf on a motorcycle and out-of-control ball-on-wheelchair rides.

A man can dream. For obvious reasons it's a lot more more realistic that Zen releases a bronie table. Sadly.

I bought all 3 Marvel packs on Steam and it's amazing, so I would like some DC tables like: Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Flash... Also I would like: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers (comic book based table, not the movies). And some video game themed tables: Dead Space, Borderlands, Super Meat Boy, Mortal Kombat.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Tables based on the main characters or just one single table, there is so much that could be done with this and there are many Bronies about. Ok it's not to everyones tast but then neither is Marvel so don't all start complaining at my suggestion Now Zens pinball is on so many platforms if a deal could be done with Hasbro once bronies found out about it, it WOULD be a money spinner no question. (Pinkie Pie is best pony)
    I just read up on this and found the Steven Magnet story amusing, especially since that's the character's real name now.

But a brony theme would be...polarizing, shall we say?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenPinballFan View Post
    I bought all 3 Marvel packs on Steam and it's amazing, so I would like some DC tables like: Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Flash... Also I would like: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers (comic book based table, not the movies). And some video game themed tables: Dead Space, Borderlands, Super Meat Boy, Mortal Kombat.
    Age of Empires table, a new and actually well-designed Street Fighter table (I love Super SF IV Arcade Edition and the Pinball FX table is disappointing imo)....Mortal Kombat...oh, and of course Super Mario, Mario Kart...but such Mario tables would only be released on the Wii U, if at all.

My Little Pony is...well, it'll be nice for kids but I doubt many adults would love to play such a table.

A cool Rally tables (Dirt 3) would be cool as well but pinball games are overloaded with racing tables anyway. And I don't like most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderL View Post
    My Little Pony is...well, it'll be nice for kids but I doubt many adults would love to play such a table.
    If you are not really aware of the bronie community, you may not realise that there are many, many, many teenage to adult fans. Not fans of MLP in general but fans of the 4th generation of MLP (Friendship is Magic) which was created by the very brilliant Lauren Faust. The MLP:FIM thread on the Battlefield 3 forums has been by a very, very, very, long way the most popular thread since the game came out. This video does a great job in explaining the phenomena that is Bronies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27oq09lhPw

No offence intended. I like cute animals/cartoon characters etc., too but not ponies. I love Winnie Pooh and even have some collectibles although I'm 33, male and listen to heavy metal most of the time.

Tales from the Crypt.

Or any Horror themed table to be honest.

Seasonal Themes such as Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July and a NASA or space based theme

Quote Originally Posted by LX200 View Post
    Seasonal Themes such as Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July and a NASA or space based theme
    Something like that would work well. How about a 4 pack of the seasons? Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter?
    I would absolutely love that.

Quote Originally Posted by MattAtRuss View Post
    Something like that would work well. How about a 4 pack of the seasons? Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter?
    I would absolutely love that.

Very Zen in fact

I would love a Super Mario table, although I have not a wiiu but I have a 3ds. By the by when there will be new dlc for 3ds???

PSN ID: twsh
    Steam ID: twsh

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    If you are not really aware of the bronie community, you may not realise that there are many, many, many teenage to adult fans. Not fans of MLP in general but fans of the 4th generation of MLP (Friendship is Magic) which was created by the very brilliant Lauren Faust. The MLP:FIM thread on the Battlefield 3 forums has been by a very, very, very, long way the most popular thread since the game came out. This video does a great job in explaining the phenomena that is Bronies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27oq09lhPw
    I think when he said it would be polarizing he meant that while there are a number of folks who would LOVE such an addition, there would also be a number of folks who HATE the idea, and look at the game in a more negative light because of it.