Thread: Loving these tables! very glad they came to steam, but

Cool Loving these tables! very glad they came to steam, but

First off my compliments to Zen studios,i purchased the star wars tables and the marvel pack with ghost rider thor etc.
    absolute joy to play the art style the characters the missions, i'm in heaven
    one small request though, i find nudging to be abysmal with a KB, but there is no native support for by logitech dual, i realize there are work arounds, but i don't find them to be as responsive plus frankly tinkering is a PITA

to the devs any chance you could add support for some of the other popular pads besides the xbox 360 controllers?,please please pretty please

in any case fantastic tables i love em, can't wait to grab the rest (after i get sufficiently trained on the ones i have)

Slarti

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderL View Post
    Have you tried this tool?

http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/
    Hi LeanderL
    yes i have thanks, i was more looking for native support within the game

Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfaust View Post
    Hi LeanderL
    yes i have thanks, i was more looking for native support within the game
    If you are having any issues with the Xbox 360 controller emulation software, the new updated dll: http://virusdev.ovh.org/files/xinput1_3.dll should fix most of the issues.

Then just go to the program and find a popular profile for your controller (settings database - global settings - double click on the profile) and it should work really well!

Quote Originally Posted by Scope View Post
    If you are having any issues with the Xbox 360 controller emulation software, the new updated dll: http://virusdev.ovh.org/files/xinput1_3.dll should fix most of the issues.

Then just go to the program and find a popular profile for your controller (settings database - global settings - double click on the profile) and it should work really well!
    A direct link to a file hosted at a site called "virusdev" does not exactly inspire confidence. Is that short for Virus Developers?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    A direct link to a file hosted at a site called "virusdev" does not exactly inspire confidence. Is that short for Virus Developers?
    "Virus" is the developer's handle. Unfortunate choice, really, but the file is legit.

I took a stab at using this. I download what looks like the app. There's no installer and no instructions. Then I download the linked dll.

What do I do with these? When I unzip the program and run x360ce.exe I get the error message that the program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is not installed on my computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

The problem is that I never installed the program and can't see any way to install the program. I just have the application exe and that's it.

I'd really like my PS3 controller that is connected by USB to my PC to work with the pinball. But I don't want it to be a huge frustrating challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    I took a stab at using this. I download what looks like the app. There's no installer and no instructions. Then I download the linked dll.

What do I do with these? When I unzip the program and run x360ce.exe I get the error message that the program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is not installed on my computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

The problem is that I never installed the program and can't see any way to install the program. I just have the application exe and that's it.

I'd really like my PS3 controller that is connected by USB to my PC to work with the pinball. But I don't want it to be a huge frustrating challenge.
    Check out the wiki for it here: http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/wiki...0ceandhowuseIt. I had the same problem and needed the Visual C++ redistributable.

Or, check out this post for PS3 controller.