X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DjParagon
    • Apr 2013

Insane sale right now !!!

All table (EDiT: even Ms Splosion Man and Earth Defense !!!!) 66% OFF for 48 hours !!!

Go go go !!!
    Last edited by DjParagon; 09-18-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• jaundice
      • Oct 2013

I'm in heaven

I absolutely adore Pinball FX2, and I can't wait until more tables make it to Steam! There's one table that I absolutely need... Cirqus Voltaire - I don't know what it is about it, but I just have a spectacular time on that table. If you guys made that happen, I'd lose it! You've done a killer job with the Steam version so far, can't wait for more updates!

Comment

• Zarquon
        • May 2013

Not likely to see CV in Pinball FX but check out Visual Pinball on vpforums.org

Comment

• Freelance
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jaundice
          I absolutely adore Pinball FX2, and I can't wait until more tables make it to Steam! There's one table that I absolutely need... Cirqus Voltaire - I don't know what it is about it, but I just have a spectacular time on that table. If you guys made that happen, I'd lose it! You've done a killer job with the Steam version so far, can't wait for more updates!
          Wait 'til The Pinball Arcade comes out on Steam. Cirqus Voltaire's in it. It's not one of my favourite tables though.

Comment

• LeanderL
            Pinball Wizard
            • May 2013

I don't know if my post belongs here or in the Star Wars section but as the SW pack is for Steam I post it here.

Thanks Zen for bringing three great tables to Steam! All of them are great and the addition of arcade-like minigames is nice, too. As Darth Vader is really easy I would have chosen another table to be the easiest of the pack as a bad guy like Vader should be difficult to play on but of course it can be interpreted in another way, too. Darth Vader is so bad a.. that playing as him is easy. His powers are so strong that nothing's hard to him.

Also props to the designers of Return of the Jedi. The table is awesome, especially its colors!

However, I have a problem with the pack, too: Please, please, please add a "press start to continue" to all your tables and texts! Displaying the text what to do doesn't make sense if you only have 2 seconds to read everything. Some tables don't have much text but there are Balance of the Force missions even with two DMDs full of descriptions for 1 mission. They are even more difficult to read in German as the same text is about 50% longer than the English one. There are missions with 20 words displayed for 2 seconds...then another 20 words...you can't pause the text and the mission starts right away. It doesn't make sense if you don't have time to read the descriptions.

An option to pause texts or to go from text to text by pressing start/launch would be really handy and helpful! Other pinball games have such an option, too.
            http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• LeanderL
              Pinball Wizard
              • May 2013

Any news on Dr. Strange? Early, mid or late December?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by LeanderL
                Any news on Dr. Strange? Early, mid or late December?
                I'll post details soon!

Comment

• LeanderL
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • May 2013

Soon is not soon enough. I...need...the taaaaable *walking around like a zombie in need of brainnnzzz*

Comment

• MakkaiGabi
                    • Dec 2013

Will you ever release the Plants vs. Zombies table on Steam? That's my favourite table and I hope you won't forget the PC version in 2014! More tables is always good news.

Comment

• Gork
                      Pinball Fan
                      • May 2013

I think they've said there are licensing issues. But I am also hoping for those to be worked out - looks like a really fun table to play. Music RAWKS.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Gork
                        I think they've said there are licensing issues. But I am also hoping for those to be worked out - looks like a really fun table to play. Music RAWKS.
                        We're trying to bring it to more platforms, hopefully we can make it happen

Comment

• LeanderL
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • May 2013

Thanks for Dr. Strange! Instant buy!

The table design is superb. It is one of the most beautiful tables ever made. The candles, the spell books, the letters (slingshot), the mana pool (?) and other forms of energy - it's fantastic. Unfortunately, I don't see the nice candels and book as I play with cam 5.
                          It would be one of my favourite tables if the gameplay was better. I find it a bit simple with too many ramps and main missions, multiballs and hurry up modes all the time. I'd prefer more to explore, more to do, more depth, more "little things". Nice table though.

PS 102 million, 2nd try. Not too bad. 3rd try: 166 million
                          Last edited by LeanderL; 12-19-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Gork
                            Pinball Fan
                            • May 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                            We're trying to bring it to more platforms, hopefully we can make it happen
                            I already believed this to be true; thought I'd read it somewhere in the forums before. But even so, thanks for piping in to remind us that Zen is still hoping for the same outcome we are!

@LeanderL
                            You make me want to pull that table up again and take a second peek. 102m on your second try? You are a FAR more advanced digital pinball player than am I...
                            Last edited by Gork; 12-19-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• jimmyjjohn
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2014

Yeah, yeah, I ment on the "News" page of the game

Nice ^^

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

PATCH NOTES for today's update

Today's update includes:

- Added support for the new Aliens vs. Pinball tables (releasing April 26)
                                - Fixed an issue where two dot matrix displays could be visible in cabinet mode.
                                - Fixed an issue with the Star Wars Rebels™ table where the total bonus score dot matrix text did not reset properly.
                                - Fixed an issue where the table could get stuck in Stewie's mini game on Family Guy Pinball.

The team is still working on the Super League Football table issue - we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Comment

Working...