Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kulajon
    • May 2013

licensing across devices

Hi, I purchased games within Zen Pinball 2 on my Mac but they don't show up on my IOS iPhone as purchased. Do I really have to keep purchasing games for each device? Please advise. Thanks.
  • MadScience2006
    • May 2013

Unfortunately, Mac OS and iOS are not considered to be within the same platform. You can however use the same purchases on multiple devices within Mac OS or the same purchases on multiple devices within iOS.

The title of this forum (iOS / Mac) is a bit misleading in that it seems to imply that the purchases are usable between the Mac OS and iOS platforms but this is not the case.
    Last edited by MadScience2006; 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• wiLLyweed
      • May 2013

this really made me upset, so now i have to buy my favourite tables a THIRD time? how many licenses do i need for the same thing? ive bought them for my iPad, my PS3 and now that i have a new iMac, i have to buy them again. Sorry Zen not going to do it. i shouldnt have to buy the same table so many times.

Comment

• Solitude
        KickBeaten Down
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by wiLLyweed
        this really made me upset, so now i have to buy my favourite tables a THIRD time? how many licenses do i need for the same thing? ive bought them for my iPad, my PS3 and now that i have a new iMac, i have to buy them again. Sorry Zen not going to do it. i shouldnt have to buy the same table so many times.
        I hear you, but every other game that's not online-only does the same thing.

Comment

Working...