Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Icade Support

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default Icade Support

    Now as PinballArcade and Zaccaria have got Icade support it would be great to get it for Zen Pinball too !
    I guess there are many people who would love that.

    Thanks in asvance,
    Bodo

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    808

    Default

    I don't want to derail your thread but how are the Zaccaria tables? I installed the app but it crashes after the dev splash screen so I have no idea how well they play.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    I don't want to derail your thread but how are the Zaccaria tables? I installed the app but it crashes after the dev splash screen so I have no idea how well they play.
    Yes something is wrong with the menu. Also got crashs sometimes. The tables are nice to play.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Got my iCade Core today and tried some PinballArcade tables. They play very nice with it without any need to modify the iCade with side buttons.
    Zen pinball would be GREAT with iCade support. I hope one day you will implement it as it's a great gameplay improvement !

    Bodo

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodobear View Post
    Now as PinballArcade and Zaccaria have got Icade support it would be great to get it for Zen Pinball too !
    I guess there are many people who would love that.

    Thanks in asvance,
    Bodo
    Hi, I (as well as several of my friends) would also love to have iCade support! I have made a iCade Pinball Cab (I called it the iPinCade) as well as a second regular iCade...Pretty please Zen!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by codeena View Post
    Hi, I (as well as several of my friends) would also love to have iCade support! I have made a iCade Pinball Cab (I called it the iPinCade) as well as a second regular iCade...Pretty please Zen!
    Sounds great. Do you have a Youtube video to see your Pinball Cab ?
    Zen Pinball is one, or maybe the best virtual pinball game and it would be so great to play it with the iCade.
    Come on guys.. people will start building small tablet pinballs with Zen !!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodobear View Post
    Sounds great. Do you have a Youtube video to see your Pinball Cab ?
    Zen Pinball is one, or maybe the best virtual pinball game and it would be so great to play it with the iCade.
    Come on guys.. people will start building small tablet pinballs with Zen !!
    No video, sorry. I did have a post on TPA's FB page and TPA Fan site since TPA already has iCade support.

  8. #8
    Junior Member jsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Just wanted to bump this thread back up so Zen knows there are more iCade users who would love iCade support in Zen/Starwars/Marvel pinball. Please please please make it happen!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsd View Post
    Just wanted to bump this thread back up so Zen knows there are more iCade users who would love iCade support in Zen/Starwars/Marvel pinball. Please please please make it happen!
    Good idea.. I was just dreaming about that.

  10. #10
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Hey Zen i wish an iCade support also because my iCade Core is on the way from Amazon to complete my mini cabinet
    Some news about that?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Longi_land View Post
    Hey Zen i wish an iCade support also because my iCade Core is on the way from Amazon to complete my mini cabinet
    Some news about that?
    Sorry, nothing to report.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry, nothing to report.
    Zen, are there any plans to implement icade support ?
    If not, we don't have to ask again

  13. #13
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Hi Zen!
    My "Dead Space Pinball Cabinet" are ready.
    Now a iCade-support would be great because pinball with real buttons are so much more fun
    Please Zen make my wish come true

  14. #14
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodobear View Post
    Zen, are there any plans to implement icade support ?
    If not, we don't have to ask again
    Maybe this news include some hints for iCade support on iOS!?

  15. #15
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Hi
    Any news out there?
    Wish I could use my iCade buttons like in TPA

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I don't understand why you'd want iCade support. On a pinball machine the buttons are on the sides, but on the iCade the buttons are on the front panel, I can't think of a less pinball like way of doing it. :/

    Unless you've hacked your icade and added buttons on the side? But even then it's going to feel even less like a pinball machine than just holding your iPad. :/

    What you really want is Duo Pinball controller support.

  17. #17
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robee View Post
    I don't understand why you'd want iCade support. On a pinball machine the buttons are on the sides, but on the iCade the buttons are on the front panel, I can't think of a less pinball like way of doing it. :/

    Unless you've hacked your icade and added buttons on the side? But even then it's going to feel even less like a pinball machine than just holding your iPad. :/

    What you really want is Duo Pinball controller support.
    Thanks Robee that you know what i want
    But you are wrong.
    I build a little pinball cabinet for my iPad based on the iCade core and it works really fine.
    "The Pinball Arcade" supports it and it's much more fun on it.
    Here are a little impression http://youtu.be/S9aMWIa9gmk

    If you want duo Pinball support well...I hope zen will make it too.
    Greets Longi.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robee View Post
    ...But even then it's going to feel even less like a pinball machine than just holding your iPad.
    Are You sure?
    http://youtu.be/OS3luHXI-Tk
    Please ZEN add iCade support...

  19. #19
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Longi_land View Post
    Hi
    Any news out there?
    Wish I could use my iCade buttons like in TPA
    Hi Zen...its me...again

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default icade support please

    Zen please add iCade support for iOS. The top 3 digital pins IMHO are zen, tpa, and zacc. tpa and zacc already support icade controls and it is definitely an enhanced experience playing with buttons! I modded an iCade core controller with buttons on the side (flip and nudge) and plan to build out a cab using the icade tech. I ended up jailbreaking my ipad air for the specific reason of being able to install blutrol just so I could play zen on my modded icade core - now my ipad is "stuck" on ios 7.0.4 and is starting to become outdated (glitches when updating apps) - not looking forward to updating ios and re-jailbreaking - sketchy and blutrol is not supported in ios8

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add native icade support for ios - thank you!!!

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA5ID View Post
    Zen please add iCade support for iOS. The top 3 digital pins IMHO are zen, tpa, and zacc. tpa and zacc already support icade controls and it is definitely an enhanced experience playing with buttons! I modded an iCade core controller with buttons on the side (flip and nudge) and plan to build out a cab using the icade tech. I ended up jailbreaking my ipad air for the specific reason of being able to install blutrol just so I could play zen on my modded icade core - now my ipad is "stuck" on ios 7.0.4 and is starting to become outdated (glitches when updating apps) - not looking forward to updating ios and re-jailbreaking - sketchy and blutrol is not supported in ios8

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add native icade support for ios - thank you!!!
    The community wants any type of controller support why hasn't this issue been addressed yet, it's been over a year now. ICade, duo, mFi, anything.... Please

  22. #22
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Exclamation

    *push*

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Yearly request for Zen Pinball iOS iCade (est. 2013)!

    List of digital pins that you can use with iCade Controller.
    Zaccaria
    Pro Pinball (time shock)
    The Pinball Arcade
    Stern Pinball Arcade

    Would be super cool to add zen!

    @McLovin could you please look into this? We have been waiting 4 years.

  24. #24
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Hey Zen. Any answer please!?
    Played on my iCade PinCab yesterday and remembered this thread.
    Any news for us!?
    Last edited by Longi_land; 08-10-2018 at 11:03 PM.

  25. #25
    Community Representative Chili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Hey Longi_land! Unfortunately we cannot provide any update on this, if have any news we will inform our Users for sure! Have a nice day!

  26. #26
    Member Longi_land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bremen (GER)
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey Longi_land! Unfortunately we cannot provide any update on this, if have any news we will inform our Users for sure! Have a nice day!
    Hi Chili! Thanks but so sad to hear
    :—(

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Longi_land View Post
    Hi Chili! Thanks but so sad to hear
    :—(
    It's only been 5 yrs Longi. Give them a little bit more time. I'm sure they will support iCade/controllers in the near future.

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    808

    Default

    https://toucharcade.com/2019/06/03/x...upport-iphone/

    Looks like the AppleTV, iphone, and ipad are all getting official support for the ps4 and xbox 1 controllers in the near future. I know this thread is only around 6 years old, but with this news I thought Zen might finally consider adding controller support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •