Thread: Classic tables

Lightbulb Classic tables

I bought every table for ZP2....Love to see some classics other than marvel comics, tables like space invaders, adams family, star trek and alike. All these super hero tables are getting a bit much

There are so many lovers of The Addams Family machine, myself included. It's such a shame no company has been able to reproduce it in video game form. (at least that I am aware of) I read in here somewhere that some of the problem stems from the ownership rights being on opposite ends of the planet. If it were like a video game and I could go on an adventure to acquire them for Zen, I'd be down for that.

As for the rest... all I know is that if we keep buying them, they'll keep making them.
    So far, that's been working out great!

Default Must be part of ZP2

Someone from ZP to answer this doubt? Making classic tables could be a great dinner for the company...tables like Terminator 2, Hook, The Machine, Mars Attacks, Batman, Lethal Weapon... I´m 37 years old...and I love the game...but I really wish to play these tables like a lot of people. Making these tables...is easy money...I can´t understand it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by matiasanzalone View Post
    Someone from ZP to answer this doubt? Making classic tables could be a great dinner for the company...tables like Terminator 2, Hook, The Machine, Mars Attacks, Batman, Lethal Weapon... I´m 37 years old...and I love the game...but I really wish to play these tables like a lot of people. Making these tables...is easy money...I can´t understand it. Thank you.
    We don't currently have plans to recreate existing tables, but I agree, it would be awesome. I'll post if we can make it happen