Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bugs in Zen Pinball 2

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    294

    Default Bugs in Zen Pinball 2

    Dear Barbiebomb,

    I have noticed a few bugs in Zen Pinball 2 on the WiiU, which you maybe can have a look at for a next update:

    * World War Hulk -> Sometimes in the "Evecuate Manhattan" mode, as soon as it starts, a ball drops down in the right bottom of the screen, ending the mode within 1 second.
    * Spiderman -> When the red/orange ball appears, the screen will change so you can see the whole table. But when this mode is finished, the table doesn't return to it's original view
    * The highscores achieved during the period the leadbord were down, aren't updated to the servers.

    Best Regards,

    TFH

  2. #2
    Senior Member MK2017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Stevens Point
    Posts
    100

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Dear Barbiebomb,

    I have noticed a few bugs in Zen Pinball 2 on the WiiU, which you maybe can have a look at for a next update:

    * World War Hulk -> Sometimes in the "Evecuate Manhattan" mode, as soon as it starts, a ball drops down in the right bottom of the screen, ending the mode within 1 second.
    * Spiderman -> When the red/orange ball appears, the screen will change so you can see the whole table. But when this mode is finished, the table doesn't return to it's original view
    * The highscores achieved during the period the leadbord were down, aren't updated to the servers.

    Best Regards,

    TFH
    you know i noteced the spider man one as well
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Dear Barbiebomb,

    I have noticed a few bugs in Zen Pinball 2 on the WiiU, which you maybe can have a look at for a next update:

    * World War Hulk -> Sometimes in the "Evecuate Manhattan" mode, as soon as it starts, a ball drops down in the right bottom of the screen, ending the mode within 1 second.
    * Spiderman -> When the red/orange ball appears, the screen will change so you can see the whole table. But when this mode is finished, the table doesn't return to it's original view
    * The highscores achieved during the period the leadbord were down, aren't updated to the servers.

    Best Regards,

    TFH
    Thanks for the info

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the info
    You're welcome. And sorry for misspelling your name ;-)
    I have solved the issue with the highscores by making new highscores on those tables, so that problem is solved for me ;-) Looking forward to seeing the Spiderman issue resolved. The problem in je Hulk table only happens every now and then. The issue in the Spiderman tables comes back a few times per game ;-)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the info
    Hi BarbieBobomb,

    Are there any plans to resolve these issues? I played to Spiderman table again today, and the problem is still there.
    It´s frustrating to see the ZEN is focussing on releasing new software and not focussing on getting the bugs out of the software people already paid for.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Dear Barbiebobomb,

    Are you still taking your WiiU users seriously? The above mentioned bugs are still there after 3 months and the leadboard is still to busy sometimes, so it will not connect.

    it seems that ZEN is not interested in solving these bugs?

  7. #7
    Senior Member MK2017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Stevens Point
    Posts
    100

    Default

    i am sure they are working of resloving the prob but its going to take a while becaus they prob have a lot of complants that come in dayly plus keep in mind we just got done going thrugh our con part of the month.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Dear Barbiebobomb,

    Are you still taking your WiiU users seriously? The above mentioned bugs are still there after 3 months and the leadboard is still to busy sometimes, so it will not connect.

    it seems that ZEN is not interested in solving these bugs?
    Of course - each report is sent to the team. I'll keep you posted on when the next update happens.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Of course - each report is sent to the team. I'll keep you posted on when the next update happens.
    Thanks. Looking forward to it....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •