X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skippycue
    • Jul 2009

Street Fighter II Tribute Table Trophy Guide

This is a supplement to the original trophy guide found here. Please refer to that guide for the basics of the game prior to reading this guide.

Street Fighter II Tribute Table

Kickbacks and Ball Save – The kickbacks are easily enabled on this able by hitting the target on the right side of the table. The target looks like a yellow and red bullseye with a silver tab in the center. It's just to the right of Ken and there's a pile of blue bricks right behind it. You have to hit the silver tab without hitting any other part of the bullseye to activate a kickback. The first time you hit it the right kickback is activated and the second time you hit it the left kickback is activated. You activate the ball save on this table two different ways. The first way is by spelling the word "YOGA" in the lanes. This activates the ball save for a short period of time just like the other tables. The second way to activate the ball save is by starting a fight. In the second case, the ball save is activated and remains active for longer then the typical ball save. It also does not disappear once it is used so you have a bit of a buffer. I think the intent here is to allow you to fight without worrying about draining the ball. Isn't that nice of them?

Thunder kick (Silver)
    Win an Extra Ball with the barrel breaker competition

This can be a tough trophy to get because hitting the barrel breaker hole can be pretty tricky. There is a target in front of the jump tube in the center of the table, just to the left of the smash car. Hitting this target will open up a sink hole right in front of it. You'll know the hole is open because a green arrow in front of the hole will begin blinking. The target is relatively easy to hit with the right flipper if you start from a held position. Let the ball roll almost halfway down the flipper and you should be able to hit this target pretty easily. Once the sink hole appears you only have about 20 seconds to get the ball in it before it closes. This is where it gets a bit challenging. I have not found a consistent way to hit this hole from a held position, and hitting it while the ball is moving is also very tough. The good news is there's a trick to hitting it consistently after you've hit it the first time.

To get the ball in the hole the first time may take some luck, but since it's easy to open the hole you shouldn't have much of a problem with it. I've had the most luck hitting it while it's moving over the butt of the right flipper. If you're lucky, it will drift up into the hole (or sometimes bounce off the car into the hole). I've also been able to get it in the hole using the butt of the left flipper, but this was a tougher shot for me personally. Once you've managed to get the ball into the hole for the first time, it will shoot down the right lane. The trick here is to hit the ball immediately as it clears the lane and reaches the flipper. If you time it right it should hit the target and then drop right into the sink hole that opens up. It so happens that the speed is perfect to make this shot over and over. This may take some practice to do consistently, but it's the only way I was able to get this trophy. I did actually manage to hit the hole 4 times in a row before I discovered this shot, but the trophy for the extra ball is awarded after 5 barrel kicks! Credit for this tip goes to bentley_boy!

Hammer Hand (Bronze)
    Destroy the wall with a devastating punch

This trophy is obtained the same way you activate a kickback. You have to hit the target located in front of the pile of blue bricks on the right side of the table. The target looks like a yellow and red bullseye with a silver tab in the center. It's just to the right of Ken and there's a pile of blue bricks right behind it. You have to hit the silver tab without hitting any other part of the bullseye to get the trophy.

Warrior (Bronze)
    Win a Fight

This is a pretty fun trophy to get because it really brings out the street fighter aspects of the table. There are 4 fighters you can choose from to start a fight. Each fighter can be used by hitting a different set of 4 ramp combos. The ramps are indicated by the symbols next to each fighter in the center of the table. The next ramp you have to hit in the combo is identified by the symbol that is blinking. When you start the table, the first symbol for all 4 fighters is blinking because you haven't hit any ramps yet. Once you hit the first ramp in a fighter's combo, that symbol will light up and the next symbol in the sequence will begin blinking. Once you've hit all 4 ramps in the combo for a fighter, all of the symbols will blink together indicating you have chosen that fighter.

Note: You have about 20 seconds after hitting a ramp to hit the next one in the sequence or you'll have to go back and hit the previous ramp again.

Once you've selected a fighter, you'll have to hit the ball into the fighter's locker to start a fight. Each fighter has a different set of combos and a different locker as described below:
    Ken

o Ramp Combos
    1. Right orbit
    2. Akuma ramp - The ramp that goes through Akuma's legs and has the word "AKUMA" in front of it.
    3. Blanka ramp - On the right side of the table between the car and the right orbit with the word "CHARGE" in front of it.
    4. Left orbit

o Locker - Ken's locker is the toughest locker to get into because you have to use the upper right flipper to shoot into the jump tube. You can try getting to the upper flipper by shooting the left orbit, but I found it was easier to hit the Blanka ramp and then hold the upper flipper for a bit of control as the ball is coming down. It should help you time the shot into the jump tube better.
    Chun-Li

o Ramp Combos
    1. Right orbit
    2. Right orbit
    3. Left Orbit
    4. Right orbit

o Locker - Chun-Li's locker pops up out of the table right in front of the left orbit above the blue "RAID" arrow. All it takes a left orbit shot to hit this target.
    Ryu

o Ramp Combos
    1. Left orbit
    2. Left orbit
    3. Akuma ramp - The ramp that goes through Akuma's legs and has the word "AKUMA" in front of it.
    4. Left orbit

o Locker - Ryu's locker is at the top of the Akuma ramp so hit the Akuma ramp and you're all set!
    Guile

o Ramp Combos
    1. Right orbit
    2. Blanka ramp - On the right side of the table between the car and the right orbit with the word "CHARGE" in front of it.
    3. Akuma ramp - The ramp that goes through Akuma's legs and has the word "AKUMA" in front of it.
    4. Right orbit

o Locker - Guile's locker is on the Blanka ramp so hit the Blanka ramp and you're good to go!

Once you've started a fight your goal is to hit any of the ramps or orbits, but avoid the bumpers and targets. Essentially if you hit ramps and orbits you attack the oppponent and if you hit bumpers or targets, they attack you. When a fight is started, the ball save is activated immediately and remains active for a minute. During this time if the ball drains it will be saved and the ball save will remain active, so you don't have to worry about draining your ball. At the bottom of the table parallel to the flippers you'll see two yellow energy meters. The one on the left represents your health and the one on the right is your opponent's health. The object in a fight is to take away all your opponent's health while not losing all of your own. Every ramp or orbit you hit takes away some of your opponent's health.

Tip: If you hit the Blanka ramp during a fight, it will open up a lane on the left side of the table, left of the outlane indicated by a purple "SPECIAL ATTACK" arrow. You can enter this lane by hitting the ball when it's on the tip of the right flipper. Doing this successfully will execute the fighter's special attack which I believe does a little more damage than a standard attack.

After you've hit enough ramps and orbits, you're opponents health will drain and you will be rewarded with a trophy!
  • skippycue
    • Jul 2009

World Warrior Champion (Silver)
    Defeat the evil crime boss

This trophy is not too bad once you know the technique. The crime boss is none other than M. Bison! In order to face him you'll have to win a fight with all 4 of the other fighters first. You'll know which fighters you've completed because the ramp combo symbols will remain lit after you've completed a fight with them. After you win a fight with all 4 fighters, you'll be prompted to choose a specific fighter to face M. Bison. I was told to choose Ryu, but I'm not sure if it's always Ryu or if it can be others as well. Whatever the case is, simply hit the appropriate locker and the boss fight will begin.

When the fight begins, M. Bison will rise up on the right side of the table. He is composed of a giant head and two hands. The object is to hit his head enough times to take away all his energy. This is pretty easy to do using the butt of the right flipper after starting from a held position. If you time it right you can get the ball to hit his head and drop back down onto the flipper. Even if you can't time it perfectly it's not too hard to keep the ball under control during the fight. After you've drained all his energy you will get the trophy!

Comment

• YvesElSuperstar
      • Jul 2009

Nice work!!! Again!!!

Comment

• Gegliosch
        • Jun 2010

Thanks for the guide. Now I know why people love this table so much: The trophies are piss easy compared to other tables and you can score very high by fighting with the simplest shots ever.

Comment

Working...