Thread: Achievement Bug?

Default Achievement Bug?

Greetings,

I did a quick scan of the forums but didn't notice anything on this (Please direct me to the appropriate thread if it already exists).

I had unlocked some Steam achievements. Later, I had some friends over for some hotseat games on Secrets of the Deep. The next time I played SotD in single-player mode, the game allowed me to unlock an achievement that I already previously unlocked. When I looked in my Steam library, I noticed that ALL of my achievements had been reset and locked again.

Has anyone else noticed this? Do the achievements have a bug that re-locks them if you leave single-player mode? I'd hate to have to re-collect them every time I have a hotseat game.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thegreybetween View Post
    Greetings,

I did a quick scan of the forums but didn't notice anything on this (Please direct me to the appropriate thread if it already exists).

I had unlocked some Steam achievements. Later, I had some friends over for some hotseat games on Secrets of the Deep. The next time I played SotD in single-player mode, the game allowed me to unlock an achievement that I already previously unlocked. When I looked in my Steam library, I noticed that ALL of my achievements had been reset and locked again.

Has anyone else noticed this? Do the achievements have a bug that re-locks them if you leave single-player mode? I'd hate to have to re-collect them every time I have a hotseat game.

Thanks!
    I've seen it happen one other time, but I will for sure send this to the team. Sorry about the lost achievements!

Not much of a big deal. I had only unlocked about 8 of them, and none were very difficult. Still, as I get deeper into the tables and start collecting the tough ones, I'd like to keep them

Thanks for passing this along. Cheers!

Weird. They all just reset again, and I didn't even leave single-player mode. It currently says I've unlocked 0 achievements. Something is very odd here.

yeah, this still happens to me from time to time. Not sure what causes it.