Thread: Pinball ladies?

Default Pinball ladies?

Is pinball typically male? Or are there female pinball players around, too? (apart from Barbie ).

Quite a few actually! I say about 40% of my pinball friends on my PS3's friend list are female.

I agree with shogun00. I currently only have about eight PBFX2 friends, of which three are female (37.5%). Plus my wife loves it, though she doesn't have her own Steam account and mostly just plays hotseat on mine. It would be great to maintain or improve that average as I add more players to the mix.

Another interesting thing to note is that the ladies in my friend list have a pretty diverse collection of tables upon which they dominate the leaderboards, rather than just a few token "girlie tables". It speaks very well of Zen Studios that they've managed to create so many tables with a broad appeal. Keep up the good work!

KickBeaten Down

Facebook likes - 10% female, 90% male
    Android players - 15% female, 85% male
    iOS players - 25% female, 75% male

My girlfriend has ~600 million on epic quest (PSN). It's the high score on my ps3 goddammit...

Quote Originally Posted by ChunderCat_COD View Post
    My girlfriend has ~600 million on epic quest (PSN). It's the high score on my ps3 goddammit...
    Awesome! High five her for me

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Awesome! High five her for me
    I sure will. She and I both feel that female gamers are under-represented. I've had several friends think that I meant she was good at games "for a girl" until she wiped the floor with them, ha! She crushed my Epic Quest score...badly. I'm not even sure I've cleared 300 million on that table (absolutely amazing table btw--the best zen has put out to date imho).