X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by skyway73
    It's true, with that advice from shogun I tackled Shaman on ZP2 and realised that it wasn't impossible after all. That inspired me to go for 100%. It ain't easy but it sure is satisfying
    Not to mention, it helped convince you to buy the other tables.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
      • May 2013

Big thanks for the ball save method on earthquake, i got the trophy now.. completed all missions on 1st ball but i lost my 1st ball while activating the 5th.

BTW i don't think you have to hit the left sinkhole twice, it was my last hole and i just hit it once and mission completed :O Can anyone else confirm this?

edit: i tried to get 1 billion score for the lols. but i failed at 316 million and losing a ball resets everything
      Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-12-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Prtmcluesrol
        BTW i don't think you have to hit the left sinkhole twice, it was my last hole and i just hit it once and mission completed :O Can anyone else confirm this?
        You have to hit the hole it twice (I can confirm that), but sometimes the game will register it twice. It's a strange glitch that is most noticeable when hitting the CAST saucers, but it also affects the holes.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
          • May 2013

Originally posted by shogun00
          You have to hit the hole it twice (I can confirm that), but sometimes the game will register it twice. It's a strange glitch that is most noticeable when hitting the CAST saucers, but it also affects the holes.
          Lucky shot i guess and yeah i noticed it happend 50% of the time when trying to spell cast, useful glitch lol. i didn't know it happend with the sinkholes too. Shaman was easier than i expected with ball save now lol

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Lucky shot i guess and yeah i noticed it happend 50% of the time when trying to spell cast, useful glitch lol. i didn't know it happend with the sinkholes too. Shaman was easier than i expected with ball save now lol
            I think it has something to do with the ball spin. Out of all of the tables, Shaman still has some major spin to the ball.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
              • May 2013

I think it has something to do with the ball spin. Out of all of the tables, Shaman still has some major spin to the ball.
              ball Spin? i don't understand. Fast ball speed?

For the vita version, can i transfer my save file? so i don't need to level up like 10 times (epic quest) to get a epic weapon xD

Also are the leaderboards different? or do they share leaderboards? and is there cross-play online?
              Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-13-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• shogun00
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2011

ball Spin? i don't understand. Fast ball speed?
                The ball accelerates in speed when it shouldn't. When a ball spin occurs you will see the ball emitting sparks.

For the vita version, can i transfer my save file? so i don't need to level up like 10 times (epic quest) to get a epic weapon xD

Also are the leaderboards different? or do they share leaderboards? and is there cross-play online?
                Nope! There's no cross-save or cross-play functionality. The leader boards are shared though.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
                  • May 2013

The ball accelerates in speed when it shouldn't. When a ball spin occurs you will see the ball emitting sparks.

Nope! There's no cross-save or cross-play functionality. The leader boards are shared though.
                  Sucks about no cross-save

Anyway is there a way to turn off the flame effects on the ball? it can be very annoying. you can only see the flames and not the ball :s

Comment

• shogun00
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2011

Anyway is there a way to turn off the flame effects on the ball? it can be very annoying. you can only see the flames and not the ball :s
                    You can't turn off the flame ball only, but you can deactivate the "arcade effects" in the options menu.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
                      • May 2013

You can't turn off the flame ball only, but you can deactivate the "arcade effects" in the options menu.
                      Ahh kk. i just bought the last tables i need so i have all tables

I just started with Vita version and it feels a bit weird to play ZP2 on vita lol however i got Pyramid trophy as my 1st "dlc" trophy because i had to get that out of my way

Comment

• shogun00
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2011

I just started with Vita version and it feels a bit weird to play ZP2 on Vita
                        Tell me about it. Try playing ZP2 solely on the Vita for a week and then go back to the PS3 version.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
                          • May 2013

Tell me about it. Try playing ZP2 solely on the Vita for a week and then go back to the PS3 version.
                          lol im used to it now and now i can't go back to the PS3 version

Comment

• shogun00
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2011

lol im used to it now and now i can't go back to the PS3 version
                            For me, it's the size difference. Playing the game on the Vita's 5.5" screen and then going back to the PS3 with my much larger TV screen (26"). "Wow! Everything is so big." That was my first reaction. I still prefer the PS3 version, but I'm so glad that the Vita version is pretty much a perfect port. It so much fun to play it on the go and I've gotten a few people to buy the game on their cell phones.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
                              • May 2013

For me, it's the size difference. Playing the game on the Vita's 5.5" screen and then going back to the PS3 with my much larger TV screen (26"). "Wow! Everything is so big." That was my first reaction. I still prefer the PS3 version, but I'm so glad that the Vita version is pretty much a perfect port. It so much fun to play it on the go and I've gotten a few people to buy the game on their cell phones.
                              Yeah it's the size difference for me too

I also got to ultimo while doing the side missions trophy and was like "f'*** it i'll go for ultimo" so i started the main missions he doesn't seem that bad in ZP2 i got to 4/10 hits in first 2 minutes but lost my 2nd ball very fast at least it's not a trophy requirement. I'm gonna start marvel pinball after Both ZP2 100%'s.. hopefully my vita buttons will survive because it's getting used up very fast lol
                              Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-19-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• shogun00
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2011

Psst...You might want to censor that f-bomb.

I'm gonna start marvel pinball after Both ZP2 100%'s.. hopefully my vita buttons will survive because it's getting used up very fast lol
                                That's one reason why I'm not going after 100% on the Vita version and just play it for fun. I'll probably kill the shoulder buttons if I did.

Have you tried paying the game with the rear touch pad? Surprisingly, the flippers feel so natural with it.

Comment

Working...