Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double 100% anyone? :)

Default Double 100% anyone? :)

So I just finished getting all the trophies on the PS3 version of Zen Pinball 2! Now I have 100% on both the PS3 and the Vita versions! With 100% in Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball as well, I basically ended up doing all tables 3 times! That was a lot of work, lol!

Here they are:
    Zen Pinball 2 - PS3
    Zen Pinball 2 - PSVita
    Marvel Pinball
    Zen Pinball

On a side note, I ran into a lot of freezing issues on the Shaman table, on both PS3 and Vita... I have to say, it screwed my games up a lot and I almost lost my ambition!
    Last edited by skippycue; 06-21-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Congrats! Now go after the Star Wars standalone (it's free for you) and get the 19 trophies for that one. 18 out of those trophies are different from ZP2.

I personally don't have the ambition to get 100% on the Vita version.

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    So I just finished getting all the trophies on the PS3 version of Zen Pinball 2! Now I have 100% on both the PS3 and the Vita versions! With 100% in Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball as well, I basically ended up doing all tables 3 times! That was a lot of work, lol!

Here they are:
    Zen Pinball 2 - PS3
    Zen Pinball 2 - PSVita
    Marvel Pinball
    Zen Pinball

On a side note, I ran into a lot of freezing issues on the Shaman table, on both PS3 and Vita... I have to say, it screwed my games up a lot and I almost lost my ambition!
    woa, gratz. i still need to 100% ZP1... but FF ZEN REMOVED THE DLC!! it's staying at 63% FOREVER was the vita version of ZP2 harder than PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Congrats! Now go after the Star Wars standalone (it's free for you) and get the 19 trophies for that one. 18 out of those trophies are different from ZP2.

I personally don't have the ambition to get 100% on the Vita version.
    I did the vita version first because I was really excited about it! I plan to tackle star wars pinball on the vita next, but I'm not looking forward to beating the Sith Lords again... ugh! I found that to be the toughest trophy so far on any table I think... Basically, three of the missions are wizard modes! They made this table a bit TOO hard IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    woa, gratz. i still need to 100% ZP1... but FF ZEN REMOVED THE DLC!! it's staying at 63% FOREVER was the vita version of ZP2 harder than PS3?
    As far as difficulty goes, I think they were very similar. I didn't particularly notice a difference on either platform. It is cool being able to tip the vita vertically though for a unique table view!

Here they are:
    Zen Pinball 2 - PS3
    Zen Pinball 2 - PSVita
    Marvel Pinball
    Zen Pinball

YAAAY Double 100%

Boooooo freezing. I'll let the team know!

I did the vita version first because I was really excited about it! I plan to tackle star wars pinball on the vita next, but I'm not looking forward to beating the Sith Lords again... ugh! I found that to be the toughest trophy so far on any table I think... Basically, three of the missions are wizard modes! They made this table a bit TOO hard IMO.
    I recommend playing the PS3 version for this one. Trying to get a 4 player multiplayer game is hard enough as it is with the PS3 version. The Vita version is almost impossible.

I was able to beat the Sith Lords on my first attempt on this game. It took me 6 attempts on the ZP2 version. The most daunting trophy was "May the Force be with you". That one is a major grind fest.

On a side note, I have never ran into any freezing issues on the Shaman table (on PS3 or Vita).
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-21-2013 at 06:12 PM.

As far as difficulty goes, I think they were very similar. I didn't particularly notice a difference on either platform. It is cool being able to tip the vita vertically though for a unique table view!
    I've heard the Star wars standalone game has a trophy that requires a 100 hour grind. which is a stupid trophy IMO. i thought ZEN always made 2 insane trophies per table, that was only in ZP1/MP i guess . IMO Zen pinball 1, 2 and marvel pinball are the best trophy lists ever made because of the difficulty and a lot of very hard trophies which i really like

I've heard the Star wars standalone game has a trophy that requires a 100 hour grind.
    To be fair, the trophy is one of those that suppose to be long lasting. It shouldn't be too hard to obtain once the other 7 tables release out, but with only the current 3 tables it's a real grind fest. You need to get 500,000 experience points (XP) and you can only get up to 1,000 XP per game you play. For most trophy hunters, they'll need to play about 550 games to get it.

To be fair, the trophy is one of those that suppose to be long lasting. It shouldn't be too hard to obtain once the other 7 tables release out, but with only the current 3 tables it's a real grind fest.
    Agreed, if you were to start out with all ten tables at once, it'd probably pop in what would feel like no time at all, just from playing enough on each table to get the majority of the trophies.

Skip you might as well 100% SW standalone on both vita & ps3 now...you'd probably be the only one in the world to have every game available complete! (Unless Shogun decides to give his vita a go, lol) Right on!
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 06-23-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Unless Shogun decides to give his vita a go, lol
    LOL! It won't happen for a few reasons.

1.) I wore out 2 controllers getting all of those trophies on the PS3. I can't replace the buttons easily on the Vita when they are wear out.
    2.) I have a limited amount of memory on the Vita, so downloading duplicate programs (ZP2 and SWP) isn't worth it.
    3.) The trophy set in the Vita version of SWP is glitchy. Skippycue has pointed out that one of the Clone Wars trophies (the wizard mode one) isn't popping.
    4.) I have very limited Wi-Fi access at the moment. It'll be very hard to acquire the grind fest trophy on SWP, since it requires a constant online connection to get the XP.
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-23-2013 at 07:03 PM.

(
    Serious congratulations! I'm going for 100% on just the PS3 version but I think Ninja Gaiden and Shaman may be just out of reach for me. I did beat Shaman on the original Zen pinball but the update with ZP2 has made hitting the two side sinkholes so hard. And NGS has always beaten me, both versions!

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    I'm going for 100% on just the PS3 version but I think Ninja Gaiden and Shaman may be just out of reach for me. I did beat Shaman on the original Zen pinball but the update with ZP2 has made hitting the two side sinkholes so hard. And NGS has always beaten me, both versions!
    If you can beat Shaman on ZP1, then you should be able to beat it on ZP2. You just need to change your strategy a little.

Although it is hard to hit the side holes now, they can still be hit (with the ball at a running start). One thing that is super easy to activate now is the ball save. Always have the ball save activated when hitting the side holes, especially during the missions.

For example, when I played the volcano mission. I spelled out "VOLCANO" on the mini-playfield normally and then I activated the ball save (with the CAST holes) before trying to sink the orange ball into the 3 holes. When the ball save deactivated, I focused on hitting the CAST holes again to relight the ball save.

I found this trick to be extremely effective, especially on the Earthquake mission. I always kept the ball save active and I eventually got the balls into the holes twice.
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-24-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Angry

Serious congratulations! I'm going for 100% on just the PS3 version but I think Ninja Gaiden and Shaman may be just out of reach for me. I did beat Shaman on the original Zen pinball but the update with ZP2 has made hitting the two side sinkholes so hard. And NGS has always beaten me, both versions!
    I've tried the trial version of ZP2 on shaman, it seems much harder to hit the holes too also i noticed that on earthquake you start with 2 balls instead of 3 now. For NGS2 table on ZP1 i recommend that you save your game on chapter 3 so you can practice the shots and if you fail the chapter you can load the save again on chapter 3 (yes i know you can't get trophies that way, but it's worth the time to practice) what really scares me is Earth defense, if i could keep the upgrades after losing a ball then i would had the trophy already, always losing a ball while doing City destroyer lol

Default Congrats!

Very nice work man!
    I was always wondering when/if you were going to do the PS3 version too.

I've tried the trial version of ZP2 on shaman, it seems much harder to hit the holes too also i noticed that on earthquake you start with 2 balls instead of 3 now.
    I think you still can start with 3 balls but only if you already have 1 locked. I've been playing it today and that's what I found anyway.

Thanks for all the tips/advice guys, thought I would have another look at getting the Shaman silver trophy and got it fairly easily. I didn't realise the ball-save is now so easy to activate, as you say, as long as you're patient and try and keep it lit then it's just a matter of taking your time. Also hitting the middle juggler then hitting the ball across into the right sink-hole with the upper left flipper is a must.

PS: Also got the Spiderman 'Cross fire' trophy today. So for ZP2 I now just need to beat Thor, El Dorado (should be easy but time consuming...) and Ninja Gaiden (might save that until last!) Oh and I need to purchase Civil War and Plants vs Zombies. Maybe 100% is possible for me after all?...

So for ZP2 I now just need to beat Thor, El Dorado (should be easy but time consuming...) and Ninja Gaiden (might save that until last!) Oh and I need to purchase Civil War and Plants vs Zombies. Maybe 100% is possible for me after all?...
    I say it's very possible to achieve. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Thor trophies require some effort though.

The Plants vs Zombies' trophies are pretty simple to get and Civil War's trophies aren't too bad either. Like you said, El Dorado is easy to get (especially if you have done it on ZP1) just really time consuming.

I say it's very possible to achieve. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Thor trophies require some effort though.

The Plants vs Zombies' trophies are pretty simple to get and Civil War's trophies aren't too bad either. Like you said, El Dorado is easy to get (especially if you have done it on ZP1) just really time consuming.
    For me personally, the new physics make the Jump ramp really hard to hit in Ninja Gaiden Sigma II, so that table becomes even harder than it already was. And I seem to be the only person to find PvZ hard, but that table seriously frustrates me, lol.

And I seem to be the only person to find PvZ hard, but that table seriously frustrates me, lol.
    I find the table to be hard when it comes to getting a good score. I still don't know how a lot of people were able to score over a billion on the table. However, when it came to defeating the wizard mode and starting the mailbox multiball (the two trophy adjectives), they were pretty to obtain.

Well i got 8/10 medals on earth defense on my 1st ball and only had salvation and airstrike left... but i lost all my balls on salvation! wtf.. imo i think ngs2 table is harder. earth defense missions are all easy, even Panic multiball (i never fail it! lol) it's just a pain because extra balls are hard to get.

Well i got 8/10 medals on earth defense on my 1st ball and only had salvation and airstrike left... but i lost all my balls on salvation! wtf..
    On Zen Pinball 1, the table was a nightmare. Even though the missions were simple to complete (for the most part), the geometry of the table was something else. Almost every weak ramp shot (where the ball comes back down the ramp) would equal to an instant SDTM. It took me almost a 100 hours to get that silver trophy.

On ZP2, I was able to get the silver trophy on my second attempt. That was because the table geometry has been vastly improved. All I had to do lift the flipper up and the ball would bounce off of it, when I had a weak ramp shot.

On Zen Pinball 1, the table was a nightmare. Even though the missions were simple to complete (for the most part), the geometry of the table was something else. Almost every weak ramp shot (where the ball comes back down the ramp) would equal to an instant SDTM. It took me almost a 100 hours to get that silver trophy.

On ZP2, I was able to get the silver trophy on my second attempt. That was because the table geometry has been vastly improved. All I had to do lift the flipper up and the ball would bounce off of it, when I had a weak ramp shot.
    It was on ZP1. i forgot this thread was in a zp2 forum lol. i think i have like 50 hours spent on this table right now. the west ramp however is a pain sometimes, but when that happends i dont use the flippers and hopefully it lands at the left flipper. when shooting a weak shot at the east ramp, i just hold right flipper up, never lost a ball during that. what is your strategy on this table? mine is x3 city destroyer (hardest part for me) x3 data bowl, artillery, Panic multiball or rage combo, salvation then airstrike.

It was on ZP1. i forgot this thread was in a zp2 forum lol. i think i have like 50 hours spent on this table right now. the west ramp however is a pain sometimes, but when that happens i don't use the flippers and hopefully it lands at the left flipper. when shooting a weak shot at the east ramp, i just hold right flipper up, never lost a ball during that.
    Yeah, I could usually save the ball from the east ramp. It was mostly the west ramp that was a nightmare to deal with. I was so happy that they fixed it on ZP2. It made the table more fun to play. If the ball ever backfired on me on the ZP2 version, I just lift the left flipper up and it would bounce off of it.

what is your strategy on this table? mine is x3 city destroyer (hardest part for me) x3 data bowl, artillery, Panic multiball or rage combo, salvation then airstrike.
    - I first complete the City Destroyer and Data Bowl missions. After that I focused on shooting the East and West ramps to get the other two levels (military and threat). This also lights up the lock, so I focused on the Air Strike Multiball next.
    - After that, I focus on the Rage combo and Panic Multiball.
    - Salvation mode is next (the subway should be fully upgraded by now) and I saved Artillery for last (select the east or west ramp).
    - The outlane medal usually came to me on its own, so I never really focused on that one. However, I found out that bang backs work on triggering them.
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-27-2013 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Added a few more detailes

Yeah, I could usually save the ball from the east ramp. It was mostly the west ramp that was a nightmare to deal with. I was so happy that they fixed it on ZP2. It made the table more fun to play. If the ball ever backfired on me on the ZP2 version, I just lift the left flipper up and it would bounce off of it.

- I first complete the City Destroyer and Data Bowl missions. After that I focused on shooting the East and West ramps to get the other two levels (military and threat). This also lights up the lock, so I focused on the Air Strike Multiball next.
    - After that, I focused on the Rage combo and Panic Multiball.
    - Salvation mode is next and I saved Artillery for last (select the east or west ramp).
    - The outlane medal usually came to on it's own, so I never really focus on that one. However, I found out that bang backs work on triggering them.
    That looks like a good strategy, cheers. i'll try this tomorrow.

First of all, thank you so much for the strategy on the threat level/military medals, they made me crazy because of x3 missions without losing a damn ball now i can only do it once . every attempt i do now i get like 7-9/10 but for some reason i fail panic multiball everytime now . guess i have to practice that again now. but that one is nothing compared to earthquake from shaman.

A few minutes ago i finally got all medals and leader of the resistance trophy now i have 100% on this game (not including the last 4 dlcs thanks to ZEN) : a big thanks to shogun

EDIT: I also got it on 1st ball too (no extra balls)
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 06-28-2013 at 03:09 PM.

A few minutes ago i finally got all medals and leader of the resistance trophy now i have 100% on this game (not including the last 4 dlcs thanks to ZEN) : a big thanks to shogun

Good work! I can remember getting this trophy, so satisfying. And hats off to anyone who managed to get it on the original Zen pinball, it was almost impossible before they updated the physics etc. for Zen pinball 2.

I just got the El Dorado silver, keeping that ball-save lit is sooooo tedious but necessary. I saved it after getting the trophy, currently on ball one with three extra balls I think. Now gonna concentrate on Ninja Gaiden Sigma II. Wish me luck...

You're welcome and holy crap! You got the trophy with just one ball? That's some extreme luck there. I just barely got it on my third ball for ZP1. Right after the trophy popped, two shots later (tried to start up the wizard mode) the ball went STDM.

You're welcome and holy crap! You got the trophy with just one ball? That's some extreme luck there. I just barely got it on my third ball for ZP1. Right after the trophy popped, two shots later (tried to start up the wizard mode) the ball went STDM.
    Yeah, im still shocked how i did it with 1st ball lol. I never used the kickback till i stared Panic MB so i got the Survivor on Panic MB (which was my last medal) i also noticed that Invasion mode was going to start in 15 seconds so i had to hit the holes asap. the trophy popped then invasion started (thank god i only lost data bowl medal. imagine if that was the threat level medal...) i tried to do the last mission, but that one isn't easy so i failed = all medals lost. thank god theres no trophy for completing that lol

EDIT: if someone was wondering what my score was, it was 60 million i think
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 06-28-2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Added score

i also noticed that Invasion mode was going to start in 15 seconds so i had to hit the holes asap.
    All you had to do was hit the captured ball. That would reset the timer. There are 4 different reset points, but at the very least you would get 45 seconds.

All you had to do was hit the captured ball. That would reset the timer. There are 4 different reset points, but at the very least you would get 45 seconds.
    Yeah i know that, if i didn't know about that, it would be impossible for me to get this trophy xD. it feels pretty hard to hit the captured ball while in multiball. and sometimes i shoot it, it goes between the flippers = FUUU lol

Good work! I can remember getting this trophy, so satisfying. And hats off to anyone who managed to get it on the original Zen pinball, it was almost impossible before they updated the physics etc. for Zen pinball 2.

I just got the El Dorado silver, keeping that ball-save lit is sooooo tedious but necessary. I saved it after getting the trophy, currently on ball one with three extra balls I think. Now gonna concentrate on Ninja Gaiden Sigma II. Wish me luck...
    Thank you i did it on Original Zen pinball if you didn't notice good luck getting NGS2 silver on ZP1/2. i had more trouble on the NGS2 table than earth defense.
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 06-28-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Thank you i did it on Original Zen pinball if you didn't notice good luck getting NGS2 silver on ZP1/2. i had more trouble on the NGS2 table than earth defense.
    Wow! I didn't realise it was ZP1, have even more congratulations!! Respect.

I'm making progress with NGS2 on ZP2' I can get to the 3rd chapter on my 1st ball most of the time. Chapter 3 has to be the hardest mission on any Zen table, anyone agree?! I have yet to beat it once, getting closer though...

I'm making progress with NGS2 on ZP2' I can get to the 3rd chapter on my 1st ball most of the time. Chapter 3 has to be the hardest mission on any Zen table, anyone agree?! I have yet to beat it once, getting closer though...

Some people say that Mars pyramid is hardest but i cannot confirm this because i don't have the table. but chapter 3 is the hardest mission so far for me. Chapter 3 on ZP1 is not that bad after many hours of practice, when i got NGS2 Silver i finished chapter 3 every 10th time lol.

It's the hardest chapter by far on both ZP1 and ZP2.

A little tip is to pay attention to the drop down targets and audio cues. The drop down targets near the two holes go up and down on a time interval. I always capture the balls with the flippers and don't make any shots until those drop down targets are up. That way I don't lose any of the balls accidentally by those two darn holes.

For NGS2 table on ZP1 i recommend that you save your game on chapter 3 so you can practice the shots and if you fail the chapter you can load the save again on chapter 3 (yes i know you can't get trophies that way, but it's worth the time to practice)
    Is this possible to do on ZP2 on the PS3? I tried by getting to chapter 3, exiting to the menu where the game saved. I then restarted and continued my previous game and obviously failed the mission so then I quit the game via the XMB rather than saving at that point. But when I started the table again there is no option to continue? Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to keep re-trying from the same point?

I don't want to use it to cheat, just to get some much needed practice on chapter 3!

Thanks for the tips Shogun, I've also found that hitting the shadowless footsteps is a more reliable way of starting the missions now. They have made the jumps so hard to pull off, it seems random as to whether the ball jumps or just drops back down. Annoying.

Is this possible to do on ZP2 on the PS3? I tried by getting to chapter 3, exiting to the menu where the game saved. I then restarted and continued my previous game and obviously failed the mission so then I quit the game via the XMB rather than saving at that point. But when I started the table again there is no option to continue? Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to keep re-trying from the same point?

I don't want to use it to cheat, just to get some much needed practice on chapter 3!

Thanks for the tips Shogun, I've also found that hitting the shadowless footsteps is a more reliable way of starting the missions now. They have made the jumps so hard to pull off, it seems random as to whether the ball jumps or just drops back down. Annoying.

Check if you have a NGS2 save in the save menu in the XMB. if you don't.. i don't know

I would not say the save option is a cheat, imo the save option is just for practice.

Also i forgot to say. you should try to practice chapter 4 a bit too, because when i did chapter 3, i never practiced chapter 4 and failed really bad and of course, i lost all my balls

Is this possible to do on ZP2 on the PS3?
    I don't think it is. In ZP2, the save feature is more automatic than on ZP1.

I've also found that hitting the shadowless footsteps is a more reliable way of starting the missions now. They have made the jumps so hard to pull off, it seems random as to whether the ball jumps or just drops back down. Annoying.
    The Shadowless Footsteps mini orbit is the best way to start up the missions on the ZP2 version (PS3). The Jumps Ramp is the best way to go for the ZP1 version and the Vita version of ZP2, since the mini orbit likes to off shot the ball into the left outlane.

Genshin defeated!

Finally got to chapter 4 and beat him first time, beginners luck eh?! Just checked in the book keeping to see how many attempts I had at chapter 3... Just the 76!! Haha

Now back to Thor...

Genshin defeated!

Finally got to chapter 4 and beat him first time, beginners luck eh?! Just checked in the book keeping to see how many attempts I had at chapter 3... Just the 76!! Haha
    Congrats! Defeating Genshin isn't so hard (compared to mission 3), if you know about the ricochet trick with the mini flipper.

Now back to Thor...
    On Thor's wizard mode, take advantage of the Lighting Strike combo by pressing the launch button on the Serpent ramp and Ymir orbit. That trick really helps getting a couple of those lit ramps.

Also, at the end of the wizard mode where you need to lock the remaining balls into the two holes. Always aim for the left hole and not the right one. That'll help prevent some unnecessary ball drains.
    Last edited by shogun00; 07-01-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks, and thanks for the advice. I've never been keen on the Thor table so haven't played it as much as the others. I can't remember any of the missions being too hard though so I guess it will be how I cope with the Wizard mode. I have reached it once before and that was without knowing about the Lightning Strike combo, thanks for that.

I've never been keen on the Thor table so haven't played it as much as the others. I can't remember any of the missions being too hard though so I guess it will be how I cope with the Wizard mode. I have reached it once before and that was without knowing about the Lightning Strike combo, thanks for that.
    The Lighting Strike combo also works really well on the fourth mission. That's the mission where you have to hit the Armor Ramp, the Ymir Loop and the middle/right hole (in that order) three times.

Ok, I've got to within two shots of locking the balls twice now and choked. A least I can get to the Wizard mode with my eyes shut now, takes about 15-20 minutes to get there I reckon. One strange thing, I have only once got an extra ball from Odin's gift. I hit the small target then hit the ramp to the spinner but nothing happens? Am I missing something?

I've seen the MP trophies and they look very hard lol, it seems like that you have to complete the final mission on all of them lol, if you fail it, do you have to restart everything again? like el dorado and earth defense

Wizard mode = final mission?

I've seen the MP trophies and they look very hard lol, it seems like that you have to complete the final mission on all of them lol, if you fail it, do you have to restart everything again? like el dorado and earth defense
    Depends on the table. For Thor, yes it resets. The Blade table on the other hand doesn't.

Wizard mode = final mission?
    Yep!

Depends on the table. For Thor, yes it resets. The Blade table on the other hand doesn't.

Yep!
    Ah cool, i want to pick Marvel pinball now before they pull the same move for ZP1 unless they learned from their mistake.

- Marvel pinball full game

- Marvel pinball: civil war

Marvel pinball: Avengers chronicles pack

Fantastic four table

Captain america

Vengeance and virtue

Is that the full content and can get me to 100%?

Is that the full content and can get me to 100%?
    Yes!

Just an update for anyone who cares... Still haven't beaten Thor after 31 attempts

I have a couple of tries most days but stop after that to preserve my sanity. I think if it wasn't for that horrible Surtur mini-orbit shot on the far left I would have done it by now. I don't think the multi-ball camera angles help either.

Just an update for anyone who cares... Still haven't beaten Thor after 31 attempts

I have a couple of tries most days but stop after that to preserve my sanity. I think if it wasn't for that horrible Surtur mini-orbit shot on the far left I would have done it by now. I don't think the multi-ball camera angles help either.
    o wow, that sucks really bad :/ i wish these wizard modes was only 1 ball imo. IMO Multiball requires some luck which i really hate. maybe it's just me lol

Also can you save on marvel pinball? and load the save multiple times like ZEN pinball 1?

Just beat Thor! And with some style...

That is one tough final mission, must have had more than 40 attempts. I finally managed to hit all 8 shots and had my final 2 balls rested on the right flipper, all I needed to do now was lock them... I hadn't got to this stage before so paused the game to try and relax a little...

I decided on doing a quick flip and hope 1 went in, we'll 1 did go straight in and the other followed it in without touching the sides! That was some luck, ahhh happy days.

Just need to get and beat Civil War and Plants Vs. Zombies and I'm 100% for Zen Pinball 2, a feat I thought was beyond me not so long ago.

Congrats!

Just need to get and beat Civil War and Plants Vs. Zombies and I'm 100% for Zen Pinball 2, a feat I thought was beyond me not so long ago.
    Compared to Thor, those two should be much easier to get.

That is one tough final mission, must have had more than 40 attempts. I finally managed to hit all 8 shots and had my final 2 balls rested on the right flipper, all I needed to do now was lock them... I hadn't got to this stage before so paused the game to try and relax a little...

I decided on doing a quick flip and hope 1 went in, we'll 1 did go straight in and the other followed it in without touching the sides! That was some luck, ahhh happy days.

Congratulations. i think im the next to beat thor... lol

Just one more trophy for 100% on Zen Pinball 2, need to beat Plants Vs Zombies which doesn't seem to tricky. Got the Civil War trophies, one was a bit of a pain and I have to say I didn't love the table really. Some nice features spoilt by a couple of shots being a bit too tough and the ramps look horrible in the red and blue, they have a strange false look.

Just one more trophy for 100% on Zen Pinball 2, need to beat Plants Vs Zombies which doesn't seem to tricky. Got the Civil War trophies, one was a bit of a pain and I have to say I didn't love the table really. Some nice features spoilt by a couple of shots being a bit too tough and the ramps look horrible in the red and blue, they have a strange false look.
    You're almost there! do it now before ZEN add 3000 new tables then removes it 1 month later!! lol anyway you gonna 100% ZP1 next?

Just one more trophy for 100% on Zen Pinball 2, need to beat Plants Vs Zombies which doesn't seem to tricky.
    Plants vs Zombies' trophies are pretty straight forward. You may run into a little trouble with the wizard mode, but it isn't that bad.

Got to 100% this afternoon, beat P vs Z wizard mode first time, I may have been lucky but it seemed pretty straight forward.

You're almost there! do it now before ZEN add 3000 new tables then removes it 1 month later!! lol anyway you gonna 100% ZP1 next?
    Haha yeh, I guess I will be returning when new tables are added. I'm up for the challenge!

Got to 100% this afternoon, beat P vs Z wizard mode first time, I may have been lucky but it seemed pretty straight forward.

Haha yeh, I guess I will be returning when new tables are added. I'm up for the challenge!
    Damnnnn gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, such a rewarding 100%. and like i said, get ZP1 100% now NGS2 and earth defense is waiting 4 ya

Got to 100% this afternoon,
    Congrats!

beat P vs Z wizard mode first time, I may have been lucky but it seemed pretty straight forward.
    It is very straight forward, but it can be difficult hitting that flower pot to switch the ball from flame to ice (or vice versa).

Damnnnn gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, such a rewarding 100%. and like i said, get ZP1 100% now NGS2 and earth defense is waiting 4 ya
    I do have most of the ZP1 trophies, with a few notable exceptions... Am I right in thinking that I won't be able to go for 100% as I purchased a few of the DLC tables after ZP2 was released? I haven't looked into it.

I do have most of the ZP1 trophies, with a few notable exceptions... Am I right in thinking that I won't be able to go for 100% as I purchased a few of the DLC tables after ZP2 was released? I haven't looked into it.
    Yes, i also saw your trophies, but you don't have the mars trophies, if you never bought mars, you can't buy it anymore the only way to get it is... you know. feel free to post on my thread. but the chance is lowthat they bring it back, but it's still possible, look at pinball FX.

If you bought previous DLC before it was removed, but deleted it, you can always re-download it, even if it's removed

The 4 dlc's i need is preventing my real 100%. (mars, paranormal,sorcerer's lair and epic quest)
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 07-21-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Yes, i also saw your trophies, but you don't have the mars trophies, if you never bought mars, you can't buy it anymore the only way to get it is... you know. feel free to post on my thread. but the chance is lowthat they bring it back, but it's still possible, look at pinball FX.

If you bought previous DLC before it was removed, but deleted it, you can always re-download it, even if it's removed

The 4 dlc's i need is preventing my real 100%. (mars, paranormal,sorcerer's lair and epic quest)
    Hmm, I only got Mars recently so... Looks like ZP1 will never be 100% for me then I think? Not too bothered, keeping ZP2 and Star Wars pinball trophied up will be more than enough!

Hmm, I only got Mars recently so... Looks like ZP1 will never be 100% for me then I think? Not too bothered, keeping ZP2 and Star Wars pinball trophied up will be more than enough!
    you can get all trophies except for mars then call it a 100%, like i did lol. anyway i see you have marvel without civil war and F4 trophies if you didn't buy civil war yet and f4 i recommend you buy it now before it's removed.

ROD

Good job bro. Next step is to conquer the leader boards.

WoW.. bison is pissing me off. I've gotten to him 10 times now and he had 1 life left = 1 hit... then i hit his head 20 times but it never registers for some reason? then i lose my ball = wizard mode over? wtf somone explain please...

Default earth defense zp2

damn i only had "survivor medal" left and i spent 20 minutes trying to hit the red lady targets but it seems impossible lol

damn i only had "survivor medal" left and i spent 20 minutes trying to hit the red lady targets but it seems impossible lol
    You don't have to light that kickback to get the medal. You can just do a bang back and that will count as a survive.

That's what I did to the get the medal. I did a bang back on the right outlane and got the ball into the canon for the left outlane.

You don't have to light that kickback to get the medal. You can just do a bang back and that will count as a survive.

That's what I did to the get the medal. I did a bang back on the right outlane and got the ball into the canon for the left outlane.
    Oh. i try that if i can't get survivor on my way to 9 medals. Earth defense is piss easy now lol upgrades finally save now but rage combo is way harder now :/
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 07-30-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Oh. i try that if i can't get survivor on my way to 9 medals. Earth defense is piss easy now lol upgrades finally save now but rage combo is way harder now :/
    I got it now. i tried wizard mode this time but i failed again lol i don't know which ones i gonna do now, i tried bison but he's just pissing me off. i got him 1st try in ZP1 but hes like x10 harder in zp2. maybe i suck or something

so how do you do death race on ghost rider? it was my last mission to start wizard mode and took me 30 tries but fail fail fail and fail. but i can't hit the damn 1st hole i can't hold it steady at very low power. is there any other way to do it?

so how do you do death race on ghost rider? it was my last mission to start wizard mode and took me 30 tries but fail fail fail and fail. but i can't hit the damn 1st hole i can't hold it steady at very low power. is there any other way to do it?
    Listen to the clicks that the launcher gives off. You should be able hit the first hole with 2 clicks.

Listen to the clicks that the launcher gives off. You should be able hit the first hole with 2 clicks.
    I didn't understand that. but i just figured it out now. Had to use R3 to shoot the ball at very low power. Now off to finish this table .

I didn't understand that. but i just figured it out now. Had to use R3 to shoot the ball at very low power. Now off to finish this table .
    Make sure you definitely have beaten all of the bosses and definitely the last boss before you face Zadkiel. If you fail the mission before Zadkiel, you'll still face him...but you won't receive the trophy. Easy boss to beat. Good luck!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I didn't understand that.
    When you pull back the launcher, it makes a clicking sound effect.

but i just figured it out now. Had to use R3 to shoot the ball at very low power.
    Yes! You need to use the manual launcher (right analog stick) to do a weak launch.

When you pull back the launcher, it makes a clicking sound effect.

Yes! You need to use the manual launcher (right analog stick) to do a weak launch.

Just beat him. 2nd try. i didn't understand what to do at start then i knew i had to shoot the left ramp at full speed with fire ball. then i said "That's it?" lol such a easy table. but it's still one of my favorites. Which table should i do now? i have el dorado silver, ghost rider, tesla, v12, iron man, earth defense.

Ok so i decided to start with NGS2. i just started chapter 4 but after the 1st shot it drained my last ball. is this chapter just the same difficulty as ZP1? you could just use spam flipper method to hit genshin. but does it work in ZP2?

EDIT2: i just got to chapter 4 and it worked. but genshin should be called "bad luck" instead of genshin, i lost my last ball when he had 1 life left. the same shit happend to me in ZP1!!! owell at least it's super easy compared to zp1

EDIT3: it happend again.. same as above... I think im gonna restart if i lose my 1st ball. it always happend to me on 3rd ball.. genshin 1 life left = i never hit = ball drained

edit4: I finally beat this guy called "bad luck" on my 1st ball. lol now i can take a break from NGS2... maybe
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-05-2013 at 02:16 AM.

how do u hit the 2 east targets on pyramid mission? i've gotten to the last 2 targets in 50 attempts but those seems impossible to hit...

edit: so after 6 hours of doing this crap in one sittin i finally hit the 2 targets. and got both balls locked... = DING... im gonna say one more thing... SUCK MY BALLS PYRAMID! lol.

It took me 135 starts and completed it once IMO pyramid is the hardest ZP2 trophy for me atm. it requires a ton of luck. but maybe its just me...

And thank god theres no final mission trophy for mars! im never gonna do pyramid again!
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-07-2013 at 10:46 AM.

how do u hit the 2 east targets on pyramid mission? i've gotten to the last 2 targets in 50 attempts but those seems impossible to hit...
    It's a crap shot (pretty random at best) and it's the same for the ZP1 version.

FWIW, the Pyramid trophy on ZP1 is claimed to be the toughest bronze trophy in the game (took me well over 100 attempts to get). The MARS targets were even a crap shot. In ZP2, it's much more easier to complete the mission (only 3 attempts) with the MARS targets being much easier to hit, while the galaxy targets (the 2 east targets) remain just as difficult to hit as ZP1.

It's a crap shot (pretty random at best) and it's the same for the ZP1 version.

FWIW, the Pyramid trophy on ZP1 is claimed to be the toughest bronze trophy in the game (took me well over 100 attempts to get). The MARS targets were even a crap shot. In ZP2, it's much more easier to complete the mission (only 3 attempts) with the MARS targets being much easier to hit, while the galaxy targets (the 2 east targets) remain just as difficult to hit as ZP1.
    :ninja:

Glad this is over now. i don't even want to try it again on ZP1. (too bad i don't have the dlc lol ) i think imma do epic quest now. do you know how to active the kickbacks on epic quest? i can't find it on table guide..

do you know how to active the kickbacks on epic quest? i can't find it on table guide..
    Though the random reward offered by hitting the orbit three times in a row.

Though the random reward offered by hitting the orbit three times in a row.
    Ah, okay. you meant the princess wheel? i don't think you can get kickbacks from there. However i got kickbacks from a random reward for killing the monster.

1st attempt i had a crappy ass weapon and it would take me like 10 minutes to do so i had to get a epic weapon

2nd attempt I was to slow to dodge

3rd attempt i won with like 30% health left

At least you could get infinite extra balls on this table. i lost like 10 balls...

EDIT: after i did epic quest i finished captain america at 1st try on "red skull" missions is blade harder than captain america? i mean the acts..
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-08-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Ah, okay. you meant the princess wheel? i don't think you can get kickbacks from there. However i got kickbacks from a random reward for killing the monster.
    No, I mean through Traveling. Just hit either the right or left orbit three times in a row (there is a timer) and you get a random award. One of those awards is light up one of the kickbacks.

is blade harder than captain america? i mean the acts..
    Lighting up DRACULA can be a bit difficult and the wizard mode is also more challenging compared to CA.

No, I mean through Traveling. Just hit either the right or left orbit three times in a row (there is a timer) and you get a random award. One of those awards is light up one of the kickbacks.

Lighting up DRACULA can be a bit difficult and the wizard mode is also more challenging compared to CA.
    Awesome. I'll go for F4 then blade. BTW, when you get to the acts in blade does "DRACULA" reset when you lose your ball? or can you just continue like CA?

Awesome. I'll go for F4 then blade. BTW, when you get to the acts in blade does "DRACULA" reset when you lose your ball? or can you just continue like CA?
    You can continue as it will save any progress that was completed before the drain.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    You can continue as it will save any progress that was completed before the drain.
    Oh good. i have to take a break from those damn wizard modes that reset everything when you lose ball. Blade here i come!

i knew it... i knew it i finally beat the god damn awful chapter 1 and 2... i fail at the 3rd chapter... = now i have to do chapter 1 all over again.. i really hate to wait like 5 minutes each attempt because i don't know how to switch to night time faster :O

edit: of course after i posted i got the trophy lol.

:gun:---> Dracula
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-09-2013 at 08:05 AM.

i really hate to wait like 5 minutes each attempt because i don't know how to switch to night time faster :O
    Just hold the launch button (auto or manual) down, while having the ball captured on the flipper.

Just hold the launch button (auto or manual) down, while having the ball captured on the flipper.
    Wow! thank you! i'll do it when i go for vita 100%... i feel dumb for not knowing that LOL...

edit: so i started with shaman. i did a 2 hour session trying for volcano. i did it at end but earthquake is just as bad. i thought they changed the rules with earthquake since it's x100 harder to hit the holes now. and you start with 2 balls :s
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-10-2013 at 06:00 AM.

so i started with shaman. i did a 2 hour session trying for volcano. i did it at end but earthquake is just as bad. i thought they changed the rules with earthquake since it's x100 harder to hit the holes now. and you start with 2 balls :s
    Like I said to skyway73, take advantage of the ball save. It's super easy to activate now. For the earthquake mission, make sure the ball save is on before making any shots to the holes.

Like I said to skyway73, take advantage of the ball save. It's super easy to activate now. For the earthquake mission, make sure the ball save is on before making any shots to the holes.
    O okay. i didn't focus much on the ball save. i spent most of my time activating the kickbacks (right). i think i save the hard ones to last trophies for now. i think i focus on the last marvel tables for now (infinity gauntlet, fear itself, moon knight, thor and xmen)

For the PVZ table, After patch how hard is it now?
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-11-2013 at 01:31 PM.

For the PVZ table, After patch how hard is it now?
    Trophy wise it isn't that much harder.

Trophy wise it isn't that much harder.
    Ok, since i got a new ps3 and thinking i could do it without the patch..

and holy shit. i tried infinity gauntlet, it's tough as hell. i can barely do 1 mission. and of course theres a wizard mode that resets everything

i tried infinity gauntlet, it's tough as hell. i can barely do 1 mission. and of course theres a wizard mode that resets everything
    The trick to that table is to completing each of missions solo. Eventually, you'll be able to complete the missions easily enough and within one game to start up the wizard mode.

It's true, with that advice from shogun I tackled Shaman on ZP2 and realised that it wasn't impossible after all. That inspired me to go for 100%. It ain't easy but it sure is satisfying

It's true, with that advice from shogun I tackled Shaman on ZP2 and realised that it wasn't impossible after all. That inspired me to go for 100%. It ain't easy but it sure is satisfying
    Not to mention, it helped convince you to buy the other tables.

Big thanks for the ball save method on earthquake, i got the trophy now.. completed all missions on 1st ball but i lost my 1st ball while activating the 5th.

BTW i don't think you have to hit the left sinkhole twice, it was my last hole and i just hit it once and mission completed :O Can anyone else confirm this?

edit: i tried to get 1 billion score for the lols. but i failed at 316 million and losing a ball resets everything
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-12-2013 at 12:16 PM.

BTW i don't think you have to hit the left sinkhole twice, it was my last hole and i just hit it once and mission completed :O Can anyone else confirm this?
    You have to hit the hole it twice (I can confirm that), but sometimes the game will register it twice. It's a strange glitch that is most noticeable when hitting the CAST saucers, but it also affects the holes.

You have to hit the hole it twice (I can confirm that), but sometimes the game will register it twice. It's a strange glitch that is most noticeable when hitting the CAST saucers, but it also affects the holes.
    Lucky shot i guess and yeah i noticed it happend 50% of the time when trying to spell cast, useful glitch lol. i didn't know it happend with the sinkholes too. Shaman was easier than i expected with ball save now lol

Lucky shot i guess and yeah i noticed it happend 50% of the time when trying to spell cast, useful glitch lol. i didn't know it happend with the sinkholes too. Shaman was easier than i expected with ball save now lol
    I think it has something to do with the ball spin. Out of all of the tables, Shaman still has some major spin to the ball.

I think it has something to do with the ball spin. Out of all of the tables, Shaman still has some major spin to the ball.
    ball Spin? i don't understand. Fast ball speed?

For the vita version, can i transfer my save file? so i don't need to level up like 10 times (epic quest) to get a epic weapon xD

Also are the leaderboards different? or do they share leaderboards? and is there cross-play online?
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-13-2013 at 07:16 PM.

ball Spin? i don't understand. Fast ball speed?
    The ball accelerates in speed when it shouldn't. When a ball spin occurs you will see the ball emitting sparks.

For the vita version, can i transfer my save file? so i don't need to level up like 10 times (epic quest) to get a epic weapon xD

Also are the leaderboards different? or do they share leaderboards? and is there cross-play online?
    Nope! There's no cross-save or cross-play functionality. The leader boards are shared though.

The ball accelerates in speed when it shouldn't. When a ball spin occurs you will see the ball emitting sparks.

Nope! There's no cross-save or cross-play functionality. The leader boards are shared though.
    Sucks about no cross-save

Anyway is there a way to turn off the flame effects on the ball? it can be very annoying. you can only see the flames and not the ball :s

Anyway is there a way to turn off the flame effects on the ball? it can be very annoying. you can only see the flames and not the ball :s
    You can't turn off the flame ball only, but you can deactivate the "arcade effects" in the options menu.

You can't turn off the flame ball only, but you can deactivate the "arcade effects" in the options menu.
    Ahh kk. i just bought the last tables i need so i have all tables

I just started with Vita version and it feels a bit weird to play ZP2 on vita lol however i got Pyramid trophy as my 1st "dlc" trophy because i had to get that out of my way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast