Thread: Hello, my name is Squashie!

Default Hello, my name is Squashie!

Hello everyone! I am extremely new here, so I thought I would give a small introduction. My full name is Josh Moorcroft-Jones and I am actually a Video Games Journalist and I act as the Managing Editor of Nintendo Feed. I am pretty sure that alot of you are aware of my good friend Scott (or Everly as you probably know him).

Anyway, after I was provided with a review copy of Zen Pinball 2 by Zen Studios earlier this year, I soon became hooked on the Zen Pinball games. So for that reason, I thought I would head over here and join some fellow Zen Pinball fans!

I know a few of you already, like Tech and Everly, from over at the Nintendo Feed Forum. However, it would be super awesome if you could give me a quick hello!
    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

Welcome to the forum, Squashie!

Although, I don't have a Nintendo system. It's nice that the Zen Pinball tables are the same across the consoles/platforms. If you need any table tips, then just give me a jingle.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Squashie!

Although, I don't have a Nintendo system. It's nice that the Zen Pinball tables are the same across the consoles/platforms. If you need any table tips, then just give me a jingle.
    Thanks alot Shogun! I will be sure to do that.
    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

Default welcome

Hey Squashie welcome, Im on the PS3 also but one cool Zen family here. 3 great tables coming your way on the 11th, enjoy. cheers

Welcome to the forums, Squashie!