Thread: Sound quality issues with Star Wars

Default Sound quality issues with Star Wars

I'm posting for a friend of mine that really likes the tables but feels like the sound is really messed up. He says the voices sound muffled and its hard to heard unless he turns it way up. One last thing is he thinks its playing in mono and not stereo. Is anyone else having these problems?

Is this through the gamepad or the TV? Is he using headphones or speakers?

Well he did say it didn't soumd as bad from tje game pad. Speakers on the tv seem to be the problem. He says everything else sounds good but Star wars and that's including ZP2.

I can also confirm the volume is a bit strange. Not bad by any means, just a bit "fuzzy", like in the original movies.

I am having the same issue. The sound, especially the music, sounds muffled/very compressed. It sounds bad on both the tv and Gampad. The Zen Pinball game on my Wii U sounds great though.

Thanks for clarification! I'll make sure the team is aware.

Yeah my friend said those exact things as above and after using the gamepad for a while he still says it sounds muffled but nothing else does.

ROD

I respect anybody who has the patience to listen to table music/sound FX instead of their own music. I have tried & failed. I'm convinced table music causes anxiety.

The music sounds like it has been sampled on an 8-bit Amiga on a low bitrate.