Thread: Table ideas ^_^

Default Table ideas ^_^

Hi all i have been playing this game for a while now and i must say this is best pinball game ever. I want to thank ZEN team for making this game for PC players too this is something that you make my heart very warm

table design ideas:

Alien vs Predator table

as we have 3 balls:

at beginning of game we can choose which ball we could play (xenomorph, predator, or marine),every time we lost the ball we can choose different ball. Based on that the table changes the mission and some voice and graphical effects for example:
    (xenomorph -table changes to darker blue,yellow tone, predator-table changes to green,blue,red based on mission).

-mission-xenomorph- hunting humans,making facehuggers eat humans so we they could breed and make multiball, escaping from predators etc.
    -mission-predator- collecting tropheys from killing xeno or humans, hunting xeno, humans, getting rank up in tribe,changing planets for hunt etc.
    -mission-marine- escaping the ship, collecting predator tech, hunting down xeno for tests, saving other humans etc..

Table design would be nice to see xeno queen, predator ships,marine tank...
    So i think this table would be horror based theme and music.

Scary circus table -

This table is all about circus, scary rides, throwing ball at pins, glass mazes, clowns etc... i am thinking about missions still...

I would like to know what you think about it?
    Last edited by Arie01; 07-15-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks for the awesome suggestions

How about a ZEN Studios table? Experience the feeling of creating a pinball video game within a pinball video game!

The launcher is an alarm clock, signifying getting up in the morning to go to work making a table. The skill shot requires you to time it precisely to hit a coffee spinner (similar to the probe droid on Episode V). Hit the forum complaint ramp enough times to trigger the patch hurry up. Lock bug-report balls to trigger software bug multi-ball! Combo user suggestion ramps to allow you to enter the brainstorm mini-table, where various ideas pop up that you have to hit (Imagine voice lines like "Uh.. someone wants.. zombies!" and a zombie target pops up and the background gets spooky, etc). There may also be missions you can take like 'negotiate licensing rights', 'survive trademark infringement suit', etc. It all builds up to the final mission 'Release day!'. Plus, throughout the whole thing, it would, of course, have lots of voice overs from actual ZEN Studios people.

Note: I'm not implying that your game is buggy or violates copyright or anything, just throwing out some game dev type stuff.

Default Non "wild" table!

Hey, I'd be happy if there was - graphics and color wise - a not so wild table. A bit more conservative and classic one is definitely missing. That may attract old people like me (I'm >40!) Technically it can be complex, but with less flashes and things popping up... and blips and blobs and bangs and booms and kawoooms flashslahs *inb4epilepticshock*....

My girlfriend suggests kitten themed pinball. I'd prefer pugs.

I would like to see a Portal themed table.

It got pretty much everything you'd need for a table already, like:
    * Tubes for the rails
    * Portals
    * A ball
    * Voice actor(s)
    * Flipping panels for flippers
    * Emancipation grill inbetween the flippers
    * Turrets/cores as bumpers
    * Tractor beams as magna saves

I guess it would be very optimistic of me to think this might become reality, but hey... Ideas are ideas, I guess.
    Special thanks to a friend of mine for helping me with ideas.

I would very much like to see more gaming themed tables, and the Portal suggestion is a very good one. I would like to see something like a mashup of 8 bit gaming, so some Pitfall and Tetris and Ghosts and Goblins and Pacman. Of course, you'd have to use characters that can work on all platforms, so nothing from Sony or Nintendo, but I reckon these characters at least would be excellent. There could be a mini tetris game in there, or maybe a blockout dot matrix title, or even pong, you could use pitfall as a skill shot, having to escape the crocodiles, could hit pacman so he chomps a power pill, and even make the ball a pacman and the whole table could fill with yellow dots, with the ghosts chasing the ball. Maybe you could have Solid Snake in a cardboard box and sonic the hedgehog in there. You could use the music and the sound effects, just a thought.

I'd also be interested in some Disney tables. You already have some Star Wars tables, but Disney has so much more. Pirates of the Carribean, Indiana Jones, or how about some animated films, like Aladdin or Fantasia. And I'd squeal like a little girl for Ducktales.

Quote Originally Posted by Senno View Post
    I would very much like to see more gaming themed tables, and the Portal suggestion is a very good one. I would like to see something like a mashup of 8 bit gaming, so some Pitfall and Tetris and Ghosts and Goblins and Pacman. Of course, you'd have to use characters that can work on all platforms, so nothing from Sony or Nintendo, but I reckon these characters at least would be excellent. There could be a mini tetris game in there, or maybe a blockout dot matrix title, or even pong, you could use pitfall as a skill shot, having to escape the crocodiles, could hit pacman so he chomps a power pill, and even make the ball a pacman and the whole table could fill with yellow dots, with the ghosts chasing the ball. Maybe you could have Solid Snake in a cardboard box and sonic the hedgehog in there. You could use the music and the sound effects, just a thought.

I'd also be interested in some Disney tables. You already have some Star Wars tables, but Disney has so much more. Pirates of the Carribean, Indiana Jones, or how about some animated films, like Aladdin or Fantasia. And I'd squeal like a little girl for Ducktales.
    Dude... Ducktales pinball would make my life complete.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Dude... Ducktales pinball would make my life complete.
    Either that or Borderlands!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I was always surprised that nobody got the rights to do a "Price is Right" pinball machine.... there was a generic Bally "Game Show" machine back in the late 80s, but, seems like there is a lot of pricing game themes with TPIR that could be incorporated into a pretty interesting machine:

* Spinning the big wheel
    * Plinko
    * The Cliffhangers mountain climber guy
    * Hole-in-One (or two)
    * Clock game
    * Dice game