Thread: Zen pinball 1 missing content

Default Zen pinball 1 missing content

First of all there's no point closing this thread Customers are allowed to complain no matter what you say. even talking to you too barbie, no offensive you do a good job on answering but closing threads like that is not cool.

Since Zen pinball 2 came out on september 5, the main game and all DLC on Zen pinball 1 was removed without ANY WARNING

i paid 10$ plus extra 6$ for DLC and want the other DLC and please don't tell me "you can play the tables on new version". i paid 10$ for ZP1, and never paid anything for ZP2 and never will. even the company who won the worst company in america award = EA, don't do stuff like that.

A few solutions for the main game and DLC

1. Re-list all ZP1 content with a 30 day warning or till PSN goes down for good

2. Sell redeem codes on amazon or whatever for ZP1

3. When buying ZP2's classic tables (ZP1 content) Let it include the ZP1 version of it, for example you buy the shaman, el dorado, v12 and tesla pack let it include ZP1 main game, and if you buy.. let's say street fighter II on ZP2 let it include ZP1's version.'

4. To prevent some confusion i think all ZP1 dlc will be locked till you buy ZP1 main game, just like ZP2.

5. Add all DLC to the in-game store then only ZP1 on PS store (now im not 100% sure if it's possible)

Barbie, sorry to be a bit mean to you, but i want a reply from Zsolt or someone else.

im sorry for bad grammar, etc. don't shoot me because of it.

Here's some leaderboard stats on weekly leaderboards, there's people still playing ZP1, ZEN studios.

V12 Weekly = 172

tesla = 155

shaman = 127

El dorado = 182

Street fighter II = 48

Ninja gaiden sigma 2 = 25

Earth defense = 32
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 07-18-2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: extra info

Let me start by stating that I am new here.

Long time lover of pinball, but enjoying it in a digital format for the first time ever.
    This is not to say that I haven't been playing video pinball games for...does anyone else remember Pinball for the Atari VCS?
    It ends up being a lot of video pinball games over the last 30+ years. That said, I honestly think Zen does video pinball better then anyone.
    I am unaware of any love/hate ZP1/ZP2 drama.
    What's the deal?

I only ask because you seem so passionate about it and I have a feeling there is more to know.

Zedekiah

Default Just for Fun!

"I PAID FOR A COLOSSAL DOUGHNUT...
    AND I'M GONNA GET A COLOSSAL DOUGHNUT!!"

-Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Zedekiah View Post
    Let me start by stating that I am new here.

Long time lover of pinball, but enjoying it in a digital format for the first time ever.
    This is not to say that I haven't been playing video pinball games for...does anyone else remember Pinball for the Atari VCS?
    It ends up being a lot of video pinball games over the last 30+ years. That said, I honestly think Zen does video pinball better then anyone.
    I am unaware of any love/hate ZP1/ZP2 drama.
    What's the deal?

I only ask because you seem so passionate about it and I have a feeling there is more to know.

Zedekiah
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedekiah View Post
    "I PAID FOR A COLOSSAL DOUGHNUT...
    AND I'M GONNA GET A COLOSSAL DOUGHNUT!!"

-Homer Simpson
    This thread isn't about hating ZP1 or zp2 or anything, it's about DLC on ZP1 if you have a ps3 or a xbox, you know what i'll mean. But i'll explain, every DLC by ZEN studios has 2-4 new achievements/trophies per table. what they did is removed all DLC from ZP1 without warning then they blame us because we were too late or say "you can play the new tables on new version" but i never paid for the new version. i paid for the old version, i should be allowed to pay for extra content. and my real 100%. they also Screwed a lot of old fans/completionist's by doing this very bad move.