Thread: Tables gone AWOL

Default Tables gone AWOL

I just tried to start up a game and all the tables are gone, including the Core. All of them state I could unlock the trial pack.

Tried this 3 times. On the 2nd try the 1st Marvel pack (Spider-man, Blade, etc) did come up.

I played earlier this morning with no issues.
    I took the XBox with me out of town this past weekend, where I could not connect to Xbox live, and I could not access the Core tables or the 1st Marvel pack (that one said it was damaged).

Is this something on Zen's end, or do I need to contact Microsoft?

Thanks
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    I just tried to start up a game and all the tables are gone, including the Core. All of them state I could unlock the trial pack.

Tried this 3 times. On the 2nd try the 1st Marvel pack (Spider-man, Blade, etc) did come up.

I played earlier this morning with no issues.
    I took the XBox with me out of town this past weekend, where I could not connect to Xbox live, and I could not access the Core tables or the 1st Marvel pack (that one said it was damaged).

Is this something on Zen's end, or do I need to contact Microsoft?

Thanks
    Looking into it! I'll let you know what I find out ASAP.

Checked with the guys, it looks like it's on Microsoft's end and they are aware and working on it
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 07-23-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: update

Could you explain what you mean by "gone"? Have they disappeared or are they just trial versions? Also, if you can provide a photo of the screen, that would be super helpful! Thanks!

If I was to guess, it would be that you've purchased the tables on another console, then got a new machine sometime after. If it's not a DRM thing then I would be surprised. If it is a new console then you should make sure that your licenses have been migrated to the new device.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Could you explain what you mean by "gone"? Have they disappeared or are they just trial versions? Also, if you can provide a photo of the screen, that would be super helpful! Thanks!
    I'm not computer savvy enough to post a pic. Sorry.

Both happened. Many of the tables were greyed out and were trial versions. But some of the stand alone tables - Rocky & Bullwinkle, Ms Splosion Man, Fantasic Four, Captain America - were completely gone. The Core tables were visible through a black keyhole.

After about a minute or so the keyhole went away, the missing tables appeared (were still greyed out), but the Spiderman pack became available. A few minutes later, the Core tables became available, followed by Ms. Splosion Man.

I'm going to leave the Xbox on while I run an errand to see if more pop up.

Thanks.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    If I was to guess, it would be that you've purchased the tables on another console, then got a new machine sometime after. If it's not a DRM thing then I would be surprised. If it is a new console then you should make sure that your licenses have been migrated to the new device.
    I did get a new Xbox in April of 2012; I think I had the core tables and the Spiderman pack at the time. I had some issues with games not transferring over, but never had issue with any of the pinball tables. I think I called Microsoft to fix that issue sometime in the fall.

Ok, by the time I finished typing the previous posts and went downstairs, they all became available.

I'll try to play my saved game on Empire, then restart the system to see if I have to wait each time, which I hope I don't have to keep doing.

(would be ironic though, as I found this game because my previous XBox went funky and had to be "warmed up" for 20 minutes to read a disc)

Thanks for the update!

No problem.

Played (an infuriating ) game otherwise without issue, and then shut off the Xbox, and the same thing happened. So, for now, it looks like I have to wait about 10 minutes for all the tables to load.

Sounds like you have licence problems to me. If its a different console that you originaly purchased the tables on you need the licences for those tables on the new console. If you dont have the licences on the console, when your offline they wont work and will only activate once you log in to xbox live with your profile.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-l...?icid=furl_drm

Xbox live login servers are not working as they should at the minute...

I couldn't login to xbox live this evening - UK based.

I'm going to guess that's what it was since I had no issues this morning.

Guess it's good to know in case it happens again.

Thanks for looking into it.