X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bearded_Warrior
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Solitude
    There are 4 difficulty settings that will be the primary way that difficulty is determined. The higher the difficulty, the higher the enemy density, and the more red & blue enemies you'll see overall.

BPM will affect the composition of enemies, though. Fast BPMs will tend to have more blue enemies (rapid sequences), while slow BPMs will tend to have more red enemies (press multiple buttons simultaneously). Some people find blue enemies more difficult, while others find red more difficult, so it really depends on what you are good at.
    Ahh. Thanks for the insight
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Hey everyone, just a quick update on KickBeat:

Unfortunately, there is going to be a slight delay for KickBeat in Europe. The new release date is September 11th for PS Vita and PS3 for our European customers. We apologize for this short delay.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
        • May 2013

LOL. europeans always gets f***** by SCEE o well i'll dl the demo on a us account

Comment

• vivan
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Unfortunately, there is going to be a slight delay for KickBeat in Europe. The new release date is September 11th for PS Vita and PS3 for our European customers. We apologize for this short delay.
          So actually you were afraid of Killzone Mercenary, right? ( ¬‿¬)
          Anyway, that's really sad... I was aiming to be the first to get 100% in Kickbeat, but now my chances are near zero ):

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

Comment

• Solitude
            KickBeaten Down
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by vivan
            Anyway, that's really sad... I was aiming to be the first to get 100% in Kickbeat, but now my chances are near zero ):
            The trophies are actually pretty hard, so you might have a chance!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Finding the Right Beat

Check out our recent blog post on how our Creative Director, Neil Sorens, went about finding just the right music for KickBeat!

KickBeat hits PSN on September 3rd in North America, Europe on September 11th, and is playable at PAX Prime this weekend in the Sony booth!

Comment

• Solitude
                KickBeaten Down
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by vivan
                Actually, now that I look at them again, the trophies are incredibly hard. I'm not even sure I can 100% my own game. 100% perfect hits on Master difficulty...man, what kind of sadist thought these up?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

KickBeat launches TODAY on PSN in North America! Join us on the PlayStation blog for a brand new trailer!

KickBeat will release onto the European PSN store on September 11th, we thank you for your patience!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

KICKBEAT IS NOW LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA!!!

Comment

• vivan
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Solitude
                      The trophies are actually pretty hard, so you might have a chance!
                      Well, nobody got 100% when kickbeat was released in EU... but still one week headstart helped azucateli to overtake me.

Btw, is it true that nobody on ps3 got 100%? I don't own ps3, so I checked only top Vita players.

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

Comment

Working...