Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ptkush
    • Aug 2013

Purge the World Trophy not unlocking on SWP Vita version

The Purge the World Trophy is not unlocking on the Vita version of Star Wars Pinball. I know for a fact that this trophy is glitched and currently unobtainable. I have gotten this same trophy from both versions of the ZP2 Clone Wars table and also from the PS3 version of SWP, so I know when it is supposed to unlock -- right after the 50,000,000 point bonus for completing the final stage of the wizard mode. I've completed this twice on SWP Vita and it doesn't unlock. Also, PSNTrophyLeaders.com and PSNProfiles.com both list the trophy as zero people having it. This is the only thing holding me back from my 100%. Please fix this!
  • Prtmcluesrol
    • May 2013

Originally posted by ptkush
    The Purge the World Trophy is not unlocking on the Vita version of Star Wars Pinball. I know for a fact that this trophy is glitched and currently unobtainable. I have gotten this same trophy from both versions of the ZP2 Clone Wars table and also from the PS3 version of SWP, so I know when it is supposed to unlock -- right after the 50,000,000 point bonus for completing the final stage of the wizard mode. I've completed this twice on SWP Vita and it doesn't unlock. Also, PSNTrophyLeaders.com and PSNProfiles.com both list the trophy as zero people having it. This is the only thing holding me back from my 100%. Please fix this!
    Skippycue has made a thread about it

They know the issue and should be fixed in next patch.

BTW How hard is the wizard mode on clone wars?

Comment

• ptkush
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Prtmcluesrol
      Skippycue has made a thread about it

They know the issue and should be fixed in next patch.

BTW How hard is the wizard mode on clone wars?
      Ah, indeed skippy did. I didn't see that. I searched the forum for "purge the world vita" and didn't see anything. Glad to see he got a response from an official Zen rep and they're working on it.

The wizard mode itself isn't that bad, but the fact that you only get one attempt at it is the brutal part. It's one of the tables that will reset after the wizard mode, regardless of your result.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
        • May 2013

Ah, indeed skippy did. I didn't see that. I searched the forum for "purge the world vita" and didn't see anything. Glad to see he got a response from an official Zen rep and they're working on it.

The wizard mode itself isn't that bad, but the fact that you only get one attempt at it is the brutal part. It's one of the tables that will reset after the wizard mode, regardless of your result.
        yeah, it's the reason why i havn't started the swp standalone game. the hardest trophy and of course it's unachievable when they fix it i'll start it

Another reset table i don't like wizard modes that resets everything lol

Are you going to try 100% ZP1 after SWP?

Comment

• ptkush
          • Aug 2013

yeah, it's the reason why i havn't started the swp standalone game. the hardest trophy and of course it's unachievable when they fix it i'll start it

Another reset table i don't like wizard modes that resets everything lol

Are you going to try 100% ZP1 after SWP?
          Just to clarify, it's only the Vita version that's unachievable. The PS3 version is fine.

Yea, tables resetting after a failed wizard mode are tough. It always feels like a wasted half hour when that happens, especially when you're playing for trophies and not for score.

I might someday go for the ZP1 100%, but probably no time soon. I'm only at 50% now. I'm still working my way through Pinball Arcade (sorry Zen, I love you and Farsight equally), and the physics are so radically different that I don't want to play one while working on the other. Plus I hate the ball spin in ZP1 -- that drove me nuts more than anything else about any pinball game. I can deathsave nearly everything from the outlanes and I can nudge an impending center drain to a flipper, but all too often I don't react quickly enough to some crazy spin right above the flippers. Thankfully Zen got rid of the ball spin in all of their other games, which has allowed me to 100% everything except this one unobtainable trophy in SWP Vita.

Comment

• Prtmcluesrol
            • May 2013

Just to clarify, it's only the Vita version that's unachievable. The PS3 version is fine.

Yea, tables resetting after a failed wizard mode are tough. It always feels like a wasted half hour when that happens, especially when you're playing for trophies and not for score.

I might someday go for the ZP1 100%, but probably no time soon. I'm only at 50% now. I'm still working my way through Pinball Arcade (sorry Zen, I love you and Farsight equally), and the physics are so radically different that I don't want to play one while working on the other. Plus I hate the ball spin in ZP1 -- that drove me nuts more than anything else about any pinball game. I can deathsave nearly everything from the outlanes and I can nudge an impending center drain to a flipper, but all too often I don't react quickly enough to some crazy spin right above the flippers. Thankfully Zen got rid of the ball spin in all of their other games, which has allowed me to 100% everything except this one unobtainable trophy in SWP Vita.
            oh right. how long did the grind trophy take you? i see you got it TWICE

ye. some of them takes like ten minutes. but thank god it's not 1 hour like ZP1. i know there was only 2 "complete" wizard mode trophies but still it was tough

I got 67% in ZP1 which is the max for me. ZEN de-listed the dlc's and i just needed 4 more...

When zp1 was my 1st pinball game i was very used to the ball spin. but when i started with ZP2 and got to like 30 trophies, i returned to ZP1 and tried earth defense again, i couldnt even get 1 medal lol. and i did all 10 on my 1st ball in the trophy run.

Good luck on 100% ZP1. you can do it

BTW it took me over 200 hours to get the 67% (32 trophies) and i regret doing it but i was soooo addicted

Comment

• ptkush
              • Aug 2013

oh right. how long did the grind trophy take you? i see you got it TWICE
              The grind trophy carries over between the PS3 and Vita. I'm really not sure how long it took, but I most definitely only earned it once. As soon as it popped for PS3, I started up the game on Vita and popped it there too.

And thanks for the words of encouragement about ZP1. Someday, maybe.

Comment

• skippycue
                • Jul 2009

This is fixed now with the latest patch! Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...