Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Foxerz
    • Aug 2013

Tables and Ideas

So ... never before in my life have I been so addicted to this Pinball FX2. It's absolutely incredible and I'm loving it to pieces. I have a few suggestions, not just for table ideas but also additional options for the game itself.

First, let's start out with the game suggestion; maybe it's been mentioned before, I'm not sure! Apologies in advance if it has.

The main idea is that there should be a 1 v 1 feature where you (most likely to be available for people who use steam), and a friend or a random player, can go head-to-head on a particular table you both own, or not, (to me it doesn't matter) and the rest of the game plays itself out. You'll be able to compete and hopefully get a higher score than your opponent.

Additional notes;
    * Unlimited time (aka; normal games)
    * Timed game to make things more intense
    * A feature where you can shake your opponents table for free 'or' for a fee of 1,000,000 points from your score - ? Dunno how this would work out.
    * More things that I cannot think of...

------------------------------------

Table Ideas;

* Pirates of the Caribbean
    * Transformers Themed
    * Cats Theme
    * Dogs Theme
    * Shark Week
    * F.E.A.R.
    * Amnesia
    * The Moon
    * Ancient Egypt
    * Sins of a Solar Empire
    * Defense Grid
    * EVE Online

-----------------------------------
    When it comes to building the table's I feel Pinball FX, can do the amazing job they've already done with previous tables. I look forward to buying more as they come out. Love you guys so much! Please don't stop the amazing work.

More suggestions for gameplay/tables should be added - or - feedback to my own
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Thanks for all your suggestions! Will make sure to forward to the team

Comment

• josh.nz
      • Jul 2013

Whilst I suspect there are copyright/license issues that won't get sorted or allowed, I'd die to see a faithful remake of the Psycho Pinball tables from the Genesis/Megadrive game by Codemasters, esp if the circus table linked to the other 4 as it does in the game, and if it included faithful remakes of the minigames.

http://www.longplays.orgPlayed by MadMattyA simple yet fun pinball game for the Genesis/Mega-Drive by Codemasters. Its not going to dethrone pinball games o...

Otherwise, a Batman table based on the darker Chris Nolan's Batman would be cool (again, license issues aside).

Jurassic Park? Anything with dinosaurs is good, lol.

Comment

• dyskordian
        • Sep 2013

Licensed ideas:

Tales from the Crypt (Especially if you can get John Kassir for the Crypt Keeper, if not then please don't even use the character. Go with the Old Witch or Vault Keeper from the original comic.)
        Firefly/Serenity
        Friday the 13th
        Nightmare on Elm Street
        Dune
        Discworld
        Call of Cthulhu/Lovecraft mythos
        Evil Dead/Army of Darkness

Unlicensed/generic:

Greek Mythology
        Space Exploration (slightly hard science based or wacky/fantasy)
        Playing god (think the old PC games Populous or Black & White)
        Giant mech combat
        Kung Fu
        Vampires
        Ghosts/Haunted House
        Western or Gunslinger

I will say that I tend to like the generic tables more than the licensed tables. I would also really love to see something that is much harder horror themed.

But please keep up the excellent work!

Comment

• lasse7u
          • Sep 2013

Tables and Ideas

Originally posted by Foxerz
          So ... never before in my life have I been so addicted to this Pinball FX2. It's absolutely incredible and I'm loving it to pieces. I have a few suggestions, not just for table ideas but also additional options for the game itself.

First, let's start out with the game suggestion; maybe it's been mentioned before, I'm not sure! Apologies in advance if it has.

The main idea is that there should be a 1 v 1 feature where you (most likely to be available for people who use steam), and a friend or a random player, can go head-to-head on a particular table you both own, or not, (to me it doesn't matter) and the rest of the game plays itself out. You'll be able to compete and hopefully get a higher score than your opponent.

Additional notes;
          * Unlimited time (aka; normal games)
          * Timed game to make things more intense
          * A feature where you can shake your opponents table for free 'or' for a fee of 1,000,000 points from your score - ? Dunno how this would work out.
          * More things that I cannot think of...

------------------------------------

Table Ideas;

* Pirates of the Caribbean
          * Transformers Themed
          * Cats Theme
          * Dogs Theme
          * Shark Week
          * F.E.A.R.
          * Amnesia
          * The Moon
          * Ancient Egypt
          * Sins of a Solar Empire
          * Defense Grid
          * EVE Online

-----------------------------------
          When it comes to building the table's I feel Pinball FX, can do the amazing job they've already done with previous tables. I look forward to buying more as they come out. Love you guys so much! Please don't stop the amazing work.

More suggestions for gameplay/tables should be added - or - feedback to my own

YES Great:

Star Trek is a very good idea,
          Another is the Lord of the Rings three tables, and Pirates of the Caribbean three tables. that the two films are. My Idea for Pinball FX2 Game.

Another is the Lord of the Rings three tables, and Pirates of the Caribbean three tables. that the two films are. My Idea for Pinball FX2 Game.

Comment

• nromo
            Pinhead
            • Sep 2013

Aliens Table, Van Helsing Table

I would love to see an Aliens Theme table!
            Also, a Van Helsing Table
            Last edited by nromo; 09-30-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• nromo
              Pinhead
              • Sep 2013

Dune Table would be Awesome!

I second the Dune Table idea!!
              Cheers

Comment

• grenadier
                Pinhead
                • Jun 2012

I would imagine most licensed tables would do well, especially science fiction. Star Trek, Doctor Who, Buffy, etc.

Comment

• Inkuda
                  • Oct 2013

Terminator
                  Breaking Bad
                  Doom
                  Indiana Jones

Best Table Ideas already written down here in this Thread. Hope there will be not so many Star Wars Tables. I mean they are not bad, but we need more variety.

Comment

• Bronsky
                    • Oct 2013

Buccaneer

There was a table Buccaneer with a pirate theme. Maybe there could be a 2 version for Steam or better Android. Maybe an easy version that everyone can play - me included.

Terminator is already done by a competitor of Zen.

I prefer non licenses.

Comment

Working...