Thread: Mei's Story Trophy Issue

Default Mei's Story Trophy Issue

Hi there. I completed Mei's Story without being logged in to my PSN account (no Wi-Fi on the subway), which may explain why the trophy for achieving this did not unlock. Upon finishing the last stage a second time while logged in back at home, the trophy still did not unlock, which was a bit frustrating. Would you know of a way to work around this issue?

If you plan on playing through all the difficulties, just go ahead and play it through her again on a harder difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Kolma View Post
    If you plan on playing through all the difficulties, just go ahead and play it through her again on a harder difficulty
    I was actually planning on stopping there so that doesn't really help, but thanks for that suggestion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTabarnac View Post
    I was actually planning on stopping there so that doesn't really help, but thanks for that suggestion anyway.
    only thing i can think of is if there was another song you completed without being connected... i lost connection to the servers while in the middle of a song and had to replay it while being connected

Quote Originally Posted by looseifher View Post
    only thing i can think of is if there was another song you completed without being connected... i lost connection to the servers while in the middle of a song and had to replay it while being connected
    Thanks, that helps. Still, I completed more than half of that playthrough while offline and there's no way I'm going through most of these stages again.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTabarnac View Post
    Thanks, that helps. Still, I completed more than half of that playthrough while offline and there's no way I'm going through most of these stages again.

i went through all of them again just to get the yellow guy unlocks... currently at 85 of 90 bronze stars