Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Default Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available later this fall, featuring three brand new tables: Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault and a tribute table based on the notorious Darth Vader. Check out our blog for more details and a trailer!

Oooooooooooh yeah! I just saw the trailer and I'm stoked again! I'm looking forward to Return of The Jedi. Heck I'm looking forward to all of them! YAAAAY!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

RotJ definitely looks like the coolest out of the bunch. Looking forward to it

This is the news we've all been waiting for, looks awesome!

I remember deep asking for ideas and suggestions, I like to think that I was listened to when I mentioned I love the 'Chain Reaction' mission on Tesla, the clip shows something very similar happening and I can't wait to play it!!

Awsome... again
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Zen does it yet again, how many times you gonna drop my jaw

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    RotJ definitely looks like the coolest out of the bunch. Looking forward to it
    Of the bunch? It is the only one we see based on the trailer. Unless there's pics that we're not aware of for the other tables. Yeah looks Like ROTJ is another table designed by Deep. Looks fantastic. I see them coming October/Nov.

I guess we will see a full table trailer next week.

Edit NvM there are pics of the other tables here

The starfighter one looks very interesting.http://www.psnation.org/wp-content/u..._Playfield.jpg Perhaps it could be some theme based on choosing sides a la Civil War?

Man this has got me hyped.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 09-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.

yessss this is amazing !!!!
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

The Vader table looks very interesting. Fairly wide open table with an interesting layout. The starfighter table has a funky upper playfield design. A couple upper flippers and horizontally oriented mini-loops. And what the hell, a bank of spot targets!!! More targets please! Episode VI has some interesting ramps and a mini-orbit that looks like it feeds a uniquely placed upper flipper.

Episode VI: Grafl. Expect some stacked modes.
    Darth Vader: Nicoara. Hopefully the most difficult of the bunch.
    Starfighter: Pokrocz (?). New designer?

I admit the title of this pack had me confused. Balance of the Force. I thought it was a reference to the Balance the Force scoreboard mechanic before realizing that it is actually the name of the pack. Was there a name for the initial SWP pack?
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-10-2013 at 05:23 PM.

how does it work to get the tables on zen pinball 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    how does it work to get the tables on zen pinball 2 ?
    Same as always, it'll be a DLC pack that you can download for Zen Pinball 2, Pinball FX2 or the separate Star Wars Pinball game.

more tables! yay! please make the trophies a little easier this time.. XD

hopefully an early or mid october release

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! DARTH VADER HAS A TABLE OF HIS OWN NOW!!! WOOOOOO!!! GONNA RACK UP POINTS TO THE TUNE OF THE IMPERIAL MARCH!!! YEAH!!!!

I'm also excited for the Episode VI and Starfighter tables.

cool Will the price be 10$?

Quote Originally Posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    cool Will the price be 10$?
    Yup - same price as the last one

Would be better with 4 tables tho hopefully this will be released soon, need moar tableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Episode VI: Grafl. Expect some stacked modes.
    Darth Vader: Nicoara. Hopefully the most difficult of the bunch.
    Starfighter: Pokrocz (?). New designer?
    Where did you dig up who designed which table? Are you a private investigator or something? Anyways, the Starfighter table was indeed designed by a relatively new guy, Tamas Pokrocz. He designed another table already which is still in development. Hope you'll like the tables guys!

Cool! Now, if we could just get a date.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    yeah, ZEN plz give us a date already

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Where did you dig up who designed which table? Are you a private investigator or something? Anyways, the Starfighter table was indeed designed by a relatively new guy, Tamas Pokrocz. He designed another table already which is still in development. Hope you'll like the tables guys!
    Some screenshots were released today. The names were a bit blurry but I was able to make them out. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

swp_episode_vi_table_screenshot019.jpg swp_episode_vi_table_screenshot001.jpg swp_starfighter_assault_table_screenshot005.jpg swp_starfighter_assault_table_screenshot011.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-10-2013 at 11:52 PM.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Hope you'll like the tables guys!
    We'll definitely enjoy them once we get our grubby little hands on them. I'm looking forward to these than the T2 table for Pinball arcade. That's saying something about what you guys do.

well I hope the vader table is challenging. Nicoara did Thor and Iron Man and got a but crazy with the ramp spam on WWH. I do hope he get's back to his roots and make challenging tables.

I do expect lots of stacking from Deep's tables.

That new designer's table looks the most interesting to me.

Man can't wait. Table trailers NOW!!!!!

Ok I'll wait till next week for the first one. LOL

Wow, I love the look of the Return of the Jedi table. Can't wait!

Yea! The tables look great! Been itchin for these to come out, cant wait! We need more screens & trailers!

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    We'll definitely enjoy them once we get our grubby little hands on them. I'm looking forward to these than the T2 table for Pinball arcade. That's saying something about what you guys do...
    i have T2 on my tpa droid app. Imho, its a bit lame super easy & there really isnt much to it. With all the hype it got during the kickstarter, I was kinda disappointed & bummed. Ive played it maybe 6-8 times...and thats a generous estimate.
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 09-11-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Really excited for this new set of tables. I feel a poem coming on....

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I do expect lots of stacking from Deep's tables.
    There are stackable modes indeed, but less than on the Episode V table. It could have been disturbing some times when 4 modes were running together

There are stackable modes indeed, but less than on the Episode V table. It could have been disturbing some times when 4 modes were running together
    I had one of those running today I think. I had both Jedi/Sith going. Tie fighter multiball. the Use the Force Mode and a scene running at the same time. I kept hearing 'Jackpot! Jackpot!......Super Jackpot!' I look at my score and thought I was besting my best score. Nah.....

Since the announcement I have been playing the SW tables a bit. Forgot how fun they were. I've been playing the PBFX2 core pack on steam more lately since they aren't on the PS3 and I don't think they will be. Also been playing real tables more lately too.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post

i have T2 on my tpa droid app. Imho, its a bit lame super easy & there really isnt much to it. With all l the hype it got over the kickstarter, I was bummed. Ive played it maybe 8 times...
    Well in context of how many tables TPA has been putting out. 2 pack every other month.

Yeah even on my SGS3 the demo part was too easy. Lock the ball shoot the target lock the balls in the lock and shoot the target for jackpot. Pretty easy.

I'm not too excited about Goin' nutts. Flight 2000 was cool when I played it back then. For me I guess any table that comes out any time I will swallow up. Zen's tables are much more polished and seems like the designers put their heart to make sure it's bug free.

Is there another trailer yet????

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    How wude! :P

Whoaw, those tables look cool.
    IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Barbs with that epic trolling lol.

Il just keep refreshing until I see a date

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    Really excited for this new set of tables. I feel a poem coming on....
    Ohhhhh yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Barbs with that epic trolling lol.

Il just keep refreshing until I see a date
    Bahahaha! I couldn't resist

This DLC will have 9 trophies on star wars standalone and 6 on ZP2, just like the previous one right?

Ha! Like Barbie would give anyone on here a date.

Oh you mean a release date. Nevermind
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

when you asked us for some idea in your next table deep did you use any of them in return of the jedi ?

R2D2 looks like a bumper going into the hole ? maybe he captures it and spits it back

when you asked us for some idea in your next table deep did you use any of them in return of the jedi ?

R2D2 looks like a bumper going into the hole ? maybe he captures it and spits it back
    Well, when I started that thread the Episode VI has passed the design phase, so most of the ideas will be used for my next table which is in alpha state already

Artoo is a bumper indeed. It hits targets in the outlane for some reason
    Last edited by deep; 09-13-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Awesome...most looking forward to Return of the Jedi!The Starfighter Assault table also seems cool, be interesting to see how they all pan out.Bring it asap!

Two mystery tables left.I figure Episode IV is a given for the next bundle.I'm not really that keen on it but a Yoda table seems inevitable.I'd rather have a Princess Leia or Amidala table.Are they going to stay away from the Prequels completely?(Not counting Clone Wars).I figured that a Pod Race table would be a perfect pinball fit.

Wonder whether Zen still is in proper touch with Lucasarts now that the company has been sold?Where does that leave potential future projects like Indiana Jones or more Star Wars tables including the upcoming new trilogy?

o ok , next table admiral akbaar it's a trap !!! hehe

+1 gotta had the Akbaar! lol

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Oh yeah an Admiral Ackbar table would be the best!!!....i fear it might be too random...Zen should have done a vote for a theme of a table, perhaps he could have made it.

Totally forgot that beyond the final 3Pack there is also still a standalone table coming....so with Episode IV as given then there are still 3 mystery tables in play!Solo is still in the mix as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Oh yeah an Admiral Ackbar table would be the best!!!....i fear it might be too random...Zen should have done a vote for a theme of a table, perhaps he could have made it.
    As much as we love community feedback, we couldn't open it up to a vote since we had all the table themes set before we even announced... and we couldn't spill the beans too soon, you know, contracts and all that

As much as we love community feedback, we couldn't open it up to a vote since we had all the table themes set before we even announced... and we couldn't spill the beans too soon, you know, contracts and all that
    Unfortunate.Would have been interesting to see what the community might have selected.I'm still hoping for a Princess Leia and/or Amidala table.Be cool to see a female driven table.For the Balance of the Force, you know!

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Unfortunate.Would have been interesting to see what the community might have selected.I'm still hoping for a Princess Leia and/or Amidala table.Be cool to see a female driven table.For the Balance of the Force, you know!
    A female table would be awesome. I'd also love to see a Han Solo one. He has some great lines.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

I prefer real tables...a generic fantasy/sci fi/cars/whatever theme that isn't limited to a brand and license. I don't like Marvel at all...I like Thor or Wolverine...just for its setting and colors but regardless of the hero behind the story. Real tables such as Pasha, Rome etc. are so much better in my opinion than licensed tables limited to a hero/story...

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderL View Post
    I prefer real tables...a generic fantasy/sci fi/cars/whatever theme that isn't limited to a brand and license. I don't like Marvel at all...I like Thor or Wolverine...just for its setting and colors but regardless of the hero behind the story. Real tables such as Pasha, Rome etc. are so much better in my opinion than licensed tables limited to a hero/story...
    You mean original IP tables? When you say "real" tables, I think of actual tables in the real world like FunHouse, Gorgar, Cirque Voltaire, etc. Those can be found on the Pinball Arcade. Original IP tables of Zen would be like the ones you mentioned plus a few more like Sorcerer's Lair, Epic Quest, Shaman, El Dorado, Paranormal, Biolab, etc..etc!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I understand but I think Zen needs to grow the community with new players and SW fans, who are not necessary and originaly pinball players.

I mean a SW fan can be interested by this licence and not really by an original Zen Studios table.

But I'm with you, I'm waiting for new tables without licence. And I hope the community will grow with licences, to motivate Zen to do a original table.

Quote Originally Posted by wims View Post
    I mean a SW fan can be interested by this license and not really by an original Zen Studios table.
    Indeed! I got 5 friends that have been asking me about Zen Pinball 2 after playing Star Wars Pinball (thanks to PS Plus). All five of them don't care much for pinball in general, but they are huge SW fans.

That's exactly why some of these licenses are birthed. Most of us are pinball fans already. The fact that Marvel/Star Wars tables are here is only a plus for us. However, I have spoken to those on my friend's list on the PSN who weren't pinball fans before playing these licensed tables. Guess what....now they are! Not only that, they also liked Pinball Arcade too after playing Zen Pinball 2 (although they lean towards Zen more). So it's proof that these licensed tables entice casual players to play pinball of their favorite franchise. Comics and Star Wars are pretty much geek territory (not being facetious here. I'm a proud geek! I mean no offense to anyone by that statement).

So I guess it's both. Some people just want original IP tables, which I can understand. Then you have those who adore these licensed tables. Me?! I don't care either way.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

For me the Theme is just a plus, if the Table has good interesting mechanics and flow then its Golden.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    For me the Theme is just a plus, if the Table has good interesting mechanics and flow then its Golden.
    As you steeve, and Zen always surprise me by developing new concepts and new ideas for the game, whatever the theme. But I'd still like to see again a new universe created by the team. Hopefully this license attracts new gamers to motivate them to do it.

As you steeve, and Zen always surprise me by developing new concepts and new ideas for the game, whatever the theme. But I'd still like to see again a new universe created by the team. Hopefully this license attracts new gamers to motivate them to do it.
    Very true, I just want to know what will Zen be bringing over to the PS4 and X1... the possibilities are endless.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

no trailer today , i was expecting one today , been one week since the announcement

All I can say is WOW! These pins look amazing! I am glad that Zen doesn't have to stick just to the actual movies themselves. I hated the prequels, but Lucas did ask his good buddy Spielberg if he would direct them and he declined. I too hope for some original tables, but as noted before me, big licenses attract the more casual player. Then once you're sucked in, that's it you're done. You yearn for the next release and then the next and so on. I sure do hope one of the Jedi get their own tribute table. (Hint, hint.) I look forward to this with much aplomb and don't forget Kickbeat it is really a unique and fun game. I am hoping we get Castlestorm for the PS3 as well. As usual great stuff Zen, can't wait until this releases!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    You mean original IP tables? When you say "real" tables, I think of actual tables in the real world like FunHouse, Gorgar, Cirque Voltaire, etc. Those can be found on the Pinball Arcade. Original IP tables of Zen would be like the ones you mentioned plus a few more like Sorcerer's Lair, Epic Quest, Shaman, El Dorado, Paranormal, Biolab, etc..etc!
    I mean original virtual tables with a theme/story/hero doesn't appear in movies, comic books or other games. No, I didn't mean recreations of real-life tables. I also have some of them (Future Pinball etc.) but they aren't that interesting if you haven't had the chance to play real tables. There were no arcades in my place...only 1 random pinball table in a pub but I was too young back then or it was too expensive...so no locations with 10 different tables side by side

I enjoyed playing Pro Pinball, Future Pinball and some others before Pinball FX2 came out but I like Pinball FX2 so much more, the range of tables, the controls (XBOX360 pad with rumble).

I have some friends that are Star Wars fans but they don't like pinball at all. I agree there are some that are attracted by the theme but the gamers I know either play any pinball tables (because they love pinball) or they don't play at all. They play The Old Republic etc...

I'd love to see a Castlestorm pinball table!

I'd love to see a Castlestorm pinball table!
    MEEE TOOOOOOO! Would be pretty awesome!

LOL forums are slow..... Need a trailer...... or something.

Anticipation high.

Is it just me or artwork aside does the Starfighter table's layout look a lot like V6? V6 being one of my least favorite Zen tables I hope it plays drastically different.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    Is it just me or artwork aside does the Starfighter table's layout look a lot like V6? V6 being one of my least favorite Zen tables I hope it plays drastically different.
    What the heck is V6? Half of the V12 table?

Sorry! I couldn't resist!

I personally don't see the resemblance.

What the heck is V6? Half of the V12 table?

Sorry! I couldn't resist!
    LOL yes and your highscore is half too, cause you can play only with one side

Don't see the ressemblance too... and hope it's different.

Default Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Pinball Table

We have a new trailer to show off! Check out the Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Pinball Table on our blog!

More trailers and release dates coming soon!

Great!!!

I can't believe how great the Episode VI Table looks, can't wait to see the rest.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Great news can't wait to play it in 3d on my PS3. I've been playing on my ipad recently and I noticed there is an expansion scheduled soon there too

Can't wait for these looking good.
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Wow looks like you captured the episode really well. That cycle race mini-game looks really unique. I'm thinking Darth Vader table will have a trailer next week.

Meeza want more. Sorry I shouldn't have done that.

Looks great guys, bring it on!

Well... How do you cook your trailer ? With some drugs, or some illegal substances ? I watch them again and angain, like a junkie.

Well... How do you cook your trailer ? With some drugs, or some illegal substances ? I watch them again and again, like a junkie.
    I know right, they are getting better and better at hyping us up.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

It's good that some new tables are coming out, but I'm really, really hoping that we will see some non-Marvel, non-Star Wars tables sometime in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    It's good that some new tables are coming out, but I'm really, really hoping that we will see some non-Marvel, non-Star Wars tables sometime in the near future.
    Oh you will

Hey all - PSNation is streaming some Return of the Jedi at 4pm pacific (about 45 mins from now). I'll be trolling chat - if you miss it, I'm sure they'll have it listed so you can check it out later as well: http://www.twitch.tv/psnation

Any chance the fix for the Clone Wars Vita trophy bug will be patched with this new pack???

Hey all - PSNation is streaming some Return of the Jedi at 4pm pacific (about 45 mins from now). I'll be trolling chat - if you miss it, I'm sure they'll have it listed so you can check it out later as well: http://www.twitch.tv/psnation
    Watched some of this and was very happy to see that the slingshots were nice and strong more like real slingshots than other pbfx tables

Quote Originally Posted by markmon View Post
    Watched some of this and was very happy to see that the slingshots were nice and strong more like real slingshots than other pbfx tables
    Yes! I was frustrated too with our previous weak slingshots, so I tweaked them

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    Any chance the fix for the Clone Wars Vita trophy bug will be patched with this new pack???
    I hope it is. it's why i don't want to start SWP for vita. i can't have another unachievable 100% game. ZEN please don't ignore that issue

I hope it is. it's why i don't want to start SWP for vita. i can't have another unachievable 100% game. ZEN please don't ignore that issue
    Hey Guys!

Sorry for the Clone Wars trophy glitch! We will fix it in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Nicoara View Post
    Hey Guys!

Sorry for the Clone Wars trophy glitch! We will fix it in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hey Ivan. Any chance we can see a fix for the Clone Wars bug on iOS? It is the same bug that was fixed on the Steam version, Attack on Kamino, where the frozen ball would not unfreeze when hit with another ball. It makes it impossible to beat the mode and thereby makes reaching the wizard mode impossible. Thanks.
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-25-2013 at 08:47 PM.

thanks ivan you're the guy who made that table? (clone wars)

Watched the 1h gameplay...great table.

thanks ivan you're the guy who made that table? (clone wars)
    Yes he is! He's also responsible for Thor, Iron Man, World War Hulk and Mars.

Yes! I was frustrated too with our previous weak slingshots, so I tweaked them
    That's AWESOME!!!!! Any chance that could happen with the all the tables? That would be really spectacular!

Yes he is! He's also responsible for Thor, Iron Man, World War Hulk and Mars.

pretty awesome still i want to see him beat clone wars wizard mode or thor's in a livestream lol

Oh you will
    That is the best news ever!

since were talking about fixin clone wars . can we get 5 extras balls instead of 2

since were talking about fixin clone wars . can we get 5 extras balls instead of 2
    Yep, I'm the guy

We'll add these glitches to our fixing list, and thanks for your reports!

Yep, I'm the guy

We'll add these glitches to our fixing list, and thanks for your reports!
    Sorry for hounding you with bugs. Can't wait to play Darth Vader. The screenshots look great. Are you doing another Star Wars table for the last pack? Or are you working on some Zen originals?

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Sorry for hounding you with bugs. Can't wait to play Darth Vader. The screenshots look great. Are you doing another Star Wars table for the last pack? Or are you working on some Zen originals?
    Thanks!
    Nope, I can only say that I'm working on something else atm...
    Stay tuned!

I personally don't see the resemblance.
    To me it does with the way it looks divided in half and the top half looks to have two similar mini loop ramps on either side. Since it was just the top half that looked similar I decided to halve the number of cylinders. Maybe.

Thanks!
    Nope, I can only say that I'm working on something else atm...
    Stay tuned!
    Hmmm. That is interesting. Other than the SW tables, Barbie has only mentioned some Zen originals in the pipeline. I wonder if Zen snagged another license.

Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available later this fall, featuring three brand new tables: Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault and a tribute table based on the notorious Darth Vader. Check out our blog for more details and a trailer!
    When will Balance of the Force be available on the Nintendo Eshop for the 3DS? Did not see it listed with the announcement. Picked up a copy of the first three on 3DS...and the game rocks! Looking forward to more.

BTW: Noticed a slight sound glitch when the game ends on the BOBA table. It is crackling sound that lasts for about a second. Not sure if it is my 3DS or not. Has anyone else noticed this? Also, speaking of sound...do you guys a ZEN think you could bump the volume up a bit with a patch. The sound is good...but not as loud as other games on the system.
    Last edited by NINTM; 09-30-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NINTM View Post
    When will Balance of the Force be available on the Nintendo Eshop for the 3DS? Did not see it listed with the announcement. Picked up a copy of the first three on 3DS...and the game rocks! Looking forward to more.
    3DS is tough to develop for, so it BoF tables will come later. I'll post details as soon as I know an ETA on them

Very excited. I've used up all the existing zen boards faster then I use women. I've been fiending for something new and innovative.
    GC: psychosaiko

IGN wrote up a preview of the Darth Vader table, you can check it out here!

Thanks but no trailer this time?

Very good read, hmm I was expecting a Trailer but at least we just have 1 more week to wait till this drops

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

As others said. Nice read... No trailer?

Thanks but no trailer this time?
    We sent it to them, they didn't post it for some reason. We'll post it on our channels tomorrow as planned, and today we have PSNation streaming the table, so stop by and check it out if you get a minute, I'll be there for sure!

I was a bit disappointed by the review. I was hoping the Vader table would be the hardest of the bunch. Hopefully the wizard mode will be challenging.

Thumbs up

Been away just finding out about the 3 new tables. Great news ZEN, I should snag a 20 psn card for the 15th.

I'll be picking up these tables on day one... when they come to the Wii U that is.

Default Darth Vader Table

The trailer for the Darth Vader table is now live, check it out on our blog!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast