Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    The trailer for the Darth Vader table is now live, check it out on our blog!
    As always great to see a trailer of the new table. I was able to see the Live-stream yesterday and I am impressed with this table as well as the others.

As much as I am looking forward to this pack and like some of us here, I think the tables look to be a bit easy only based on what I saw on the streams/Archives. We are looking for a challenging table at some point. I'm not sure why Glenn thought the Darth Vader table is hard to start mission when it clearly says to shoot that spinning thing in the back a certain amount of times in the DMD to start missions.

Starfighter assault looks like one of those marathon tables like PVZ or World War Hulk.

ROTJ is as interesting as what deep has done in the past. Lots of stacked modes and interesting mechanics.

I would like more challenging tables like Civil War, Fear Itself etc. I thought Boba Fett was a pretty challenging table too.

Also it was nice to hear that there will be at least 2 more tables by the end of the year. Most likely Dr. Strange officially announced this weekend at NYCC. And I'm interested to see what's in store for the table that doesn't have a particular license that Barbie had mentioned on the stream yesterday.

Good looking tables yet again but how about a table or two with out there themes, perhaps a Star Wars Bar table for example? Something a little different as in the way you did MoonKnight or Fear Itself. Something we wouldn't expect.

Don't go making Vader and Skywalker the Captain America and Iron Man of the series yet again. Too much use of the same characters can set the boredom factor in. Not a diss just a little prod.

Personally I'm more looking forward to the Dr Strange table.

Oh no, I misread the release post on Facebook and thought we'd get the Steam pack on 15 October. I can't wait another day, please change the date. The trailers were released every week on Tuesday so I thought the release would be on a Tuesday as well.

And we're live on PSN in North America! Just remember that the icons won't be in-game in ZP2 right away, you'll need to purchase the pack directly from the store. Direct link to the store here if you need it. XBLA, Steam, Windows 8, iOS, Google Play, Kindle, and PSN in Europe will get Balance of the Force tables tomorrow - still no release date for Mac or Wii U, but I will keep you all posted.

And we're live on PSN in North America! Just remember that the icons won't be in-game in ZP2 right away, you'll need to purchase the pack directly from the store. Direct link to the store here if you need it. XBLA, Steam, Windows 8, iOS, Google Play, Kindle, and PSN in Europe will get Balance of the Force tables tomorrow - still no release date for Mac or Wii U, but I will keep you all posted.

Thanks! I've been playing since 12pm pacific and been having a blast. Great pack!

I'm very excited to hear about this, made my day

Default Problems with new tables

I updated the Star Wars pinball update for the new tables, but when i go to download them, they open up youtube videos. I have reinstalled, shut my devices down (iPod and iPad) and it still does not work. Please fix ASAP!

When you download the new tables from the store, will it automatically be imported as icons in Zen Pinball 2 ?
    IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Is there a difference if you buy the pack for Zen Pinball 2 or for Star Wars Pinball regarding importing the tables in the other game?
    Update: I bought it for SWP on PS3 and could then download it for free for ZP2 on PS3 and Vita and for SWP on Vita. Great job!
    Last edited by Vorlon; 10-16-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: update

N.B to Zen make a one for all DLC pack or add some compatibility dialogue with it on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingDjinn View Post
    I updated the Star Wars pinball update for the new tables, but when i go to download them, they open up youtube videos. I have reinstalled, shut my devices down (iPod and iPad) and it still does not work. Please fix ASAP!
    Should be fixed - restart and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlon View Post
    Is there a difference if you buy the pack for Zen Pinball 2 or for Star Wars Pinball regarding importing the tables in the other game?
    Nope - you can import either way.

Balance - another three top notch tables and Starfighter Assault is pure awesomeness! The cockpit mini-game gave me Xwing vs Tie Fighter flashbacks. You guys/gals ever consider doing a combat flight sim for Star Wars?

My hat 's off to ZEN...give me more.

Quote Originally Posted by NINTM View Post
    Balance - another three top notch tables and Starfighter Assault is pure awesomeness! The cockpit mini-game gave me Xwing vs Tie Fighter flashbacks.
    The cockpit mini-game seems to pay homage to Starblade.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    The cockpit mini-game seems to pay homage to Starblade.
    I see the similarity.

Not since the release of X-Wing Alliance in 99'...has space combat seen a Star Wars fighter sim. It is high time...and I think ZEN would do a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by NINTM View Post
    I see the similarity.

Not since the release of X-Wing Alliance in 99'...has space combat seen a Star Wars fighter sim. It is high time...and I think ZEN would do a good job.
    There are space battles in Star Wars Battle Front 2.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanderL View Post
    There are space battles in Star Wars Battle Front 2.

This is true. However, piloting was more of a "FPS" fighter game than a sim. BF2...was and still is awesome to play (have it load on my 360)...just not the same as X-Wing series. With the upcoming release of D.I.C.E's Star Wars BATTLEFRONT in 2015, that type of game will be covered. It will be epic...and I am sure space combat will be included. I just want the other side of the genre
    Last edited by NINTM; 10-21-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Is there any chance we will see these tables on the WiiU on October?
    It's quite frustrating to see these nice tables, and not being able to play them (yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Is there any chance we will see these tables on the WiiU on October?
    It's quite frustrating to see these nice tables, and not being able to play them (yet.)
    Not looking like they'll make it this month, sorry. I'll let you know when we have an ETA on Wii U

Thanks for the update!

When will Balance of the Force be live on iOS devices? The icons on my iPad 2 still bring up a YouTube video. My Android and Steam versions are fine, but the iPad won't let me purchase them, even after re-installing the app and rebooting.

Quote Originally Posted by rassilon View Post
    When will Balance of the Force be live on iOS devices? The icons on my iPad 2 still bring up a YouTube video. My Android and Steam versions are fine, but the iPad won't let me purchase them, even after re-installing the app and rebooting.
    They aren't live yet. We had to resubmit to Apple, so we're waiting for them to approve and publish.

The Balance of the Force tables are now available for Zen Pinball iOS!

Starfighter is the most fun I've had with any Zen table. I'm excited to see more designs by that guy.

Not looking like they'll make it this month, sorry. I'll let you know when we have an ETA on Wii U
    Will we see these tables on the WiiU before the end of the year? It would be a nice way to spend some time during X-Mas

Will we see these tables on the WiiU before the end of the year? It would be a nice way to spend some time during X-Mas
    Not sure when exactly, but I'll check in and see how close we are

Not sure when exactly, but I'll check in and see how close we are
    And? Do you have an update?

And? Do you have an update?
    We're close to submitting to Nintendo, I'll let you know when we have a release date

We're close to submitting to Nintendo, I'll let you know when we have a release date
    So there is a good chance I will have te reserve some time during the x-mas holiday for this? ;-)

So there is a good chance I will have te reserve some time during the x-mas holiday for this? ;-)
    Not likely, the submission process can be pretty lengthy. Fingers crossed though!

Not likely, the submission process can be pretty lengthy. Fingers crossed though!
    I can't express how disappointing that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    I can't express how disappointing that is.
    You're telling me.

You're telling me.
    Well, please know the disappointment isn't towards you at Zen Studios. After a year there is still so little worth playing on the Wii U, in my opinion. So to see one of the few indies that are supporting the console hit problem after problem trying to get content into the library just baffles me. Something tells me the full Star Wars package will be on the PS4 before we see in on the Wii U.

Oh well, I appreciate the effort you guys are putting forth. I wish you had better success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12