Thread: Beat Your Music Help

Default Beat Your Music Help

Im having trouble figuring out the Beat Start for Ke$ha - "Die Young" does anyone know?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by LostInTheEcho View Post
    Im having trouble figuring out the Beat Start for Ke$ha - "Die Young" does anyone know?
    The version that I have is BPM: 128 and Beat Start: 0.05. Hope it works for you!

Default Song build help

I've imported the song "No Plan B" by Manafest, got a really good sounding BPM at 69 and a start of .24. I am loading it at normal difficulty on a variance of 1, but it has taken over fifteen minutes and is still in the process of loading. Is this just because its the first time its been loaded and kickbeat is programming it? Or is this an abnormally long first load?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I've imported the song "No Plan B" by Manafest, got a really good sounding BPM at 69 and a start of .24. I am loading it at normal difficulty on a variance of 1, but it has taken over fifteen minutes and is still in the process of loading. Is this just because its the first time its been loaded and kickbeat is programming it? Or is this an abnormally long first load?
    That's abnormal. Is it mp3 format?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    That's abnormal. Is it mp3 format?
    Ah, thank you. I checked the settings on my PS and its set to rip cd's in AAC format. I switched it to mp3, thank you! :-)
    Last edited by Sparrow; 09-11-2013 at 09:52 PM.

KickBeaten Down

It might be m4a/aac or wma. Those won't work, unfortunately.