Thread: everybody list your dream table ideas!

Lightbulb everybody list your dream table ideas!

I'm thinking of all sorts of cool ideas for new tables lately. D*** I wish i worked at Zen Studios, I have a million and a half ideas for new tables. Anybody out there got any cool ideas? Post any APPROPRIATE ideas at all, and maybe Zen Studios will listen to us, and make a new table or pack of tables! My number one idea, is to go with classic Disney tables, with my top four ideas being based on the Classic 1980's Disney TV Show DuckTales, and Three more based on the full-length animated features Robin Hood, Aladdin, and The Jungle Book. Does anyone else think these would be cool, or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by M@Finn View Post
    I'm thinking of all sorts of cool ideas for new tables lately. D*** I wish i worked at Zen Studios, I have a million and a half ideas for new tables. Anybody out there got any cool ideas? Post any APPROPRIATE ideas at all, and maybe Zen Studios will listen to us, and make a new table or pack of tables! My number one idea, is to go with classic Disney tables, with my top four ideas being based on the Classic 1980's Disney TV Show DuckTales, and Three more based on the full-length animated features Robin Hood, Aladdin, and The Jungle Book. Does anyone else think these would be cool, or is it just me?
    These sound awesome! Thanks for the suggestions, and welcome to the forum!

Talking about Disney, I always thought a LOST table would be awesome.

My dream tables would be Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and Tron! Man... I totally could make some heavy stuff out of these IPs

M@Finn welcome! Thank you for those suggestions. I like ya already! jk

I've been wanting a Disney pack for a while now. A license with Disney would be COSTLY. LOL I could only imagine the cut Disney would want from Zen. Well anyway, great ideas. We've been discussing table ideas for quite some time here. The ideas are incredible.

Me personally, I REALLY want a Hanna Barbera license. You can't go wrong with a Scooby-Doo, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, or a Flintstones table!

Deep- BTTF table would be leaps and bounds of awesomeness. I think FS (FarSight) has rights to those Stern and Williams tables that those franchises are based out of. However, Zen makes their own tables anyway. They would just need the license of those said franchises.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever voiced this...but I would gladly put money into a kickstarter if they Zen) ever wanted to do a license that may prove to be too expensive and was meaningful to the community. Heck they got Star Wars, so I don't really see any license that would be greater than that, except for Disney.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Default RE: Hanna Barberra

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Me personally, I REALLY want a Hanna Barbera license. You can't go wrong with a Scooby-Doo, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, or a Flintstones table!
    OMG! Hanna Barberra? If you can get their license, you HAVE to do me a solid and give me my four dream H-B tables: Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt, Hong Kong Phooey, Quickdraw McGraw, and Laff-A-Lympics!

But I have a couple of questions: First, what tables are there that are platform-exclusive, and why not just make every table available for every platform? And second, I remember reading a while back in Game Informer magazine that you guys were working on a Doctor Strange [Marvel Comics] Pinball table. Is that Table still in the works, or has it been abandoned?

Dr. Strange is still coming! Likely toward the end of this year

First, what tables are there that are platform-exclusive, and why not just make every table available for every platform?
    Currently there's one exclusive on the PS3 (Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2) and 11 on the Xbox 360 (Biolab, Pasha, Rome, Secrets Of The Deep, Buccaneer, Nightmare Mansion, Agents, Extreme, Speed Machine, Ms. Spolsion Man, and Rocky & Bullwinkle). The reason, from what I understand, that some of these titles are exclusive is because of contractual stipulations and such. Zen wanted to have all of their tables released on all platforms, but that wasn't possible at the time with all red tape stuff going on.

One day the PS3 users are hoping that the core PBFX2 tables will be available to them as the Zen Pinball pack was finally released for the 360 this past December. The PBFX2 Core pack (Biolab, Pasha, Rome, SoTD) would be the only tables to come while the rest will stay on Xbox. Solitude said a while back that the rest of them, excluding Ms. Splosion Man, would need a complete overhaul to be compatible as the older tables have different coding. Basically Zen would have to build the table up again. Hope that clears things up.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I personally would like to see Tables based on themes -

- Football; like a World Cup Table, you select what country you want to be etc.

- Ten Pin Bowling; I don't even need to explain this

- Dinosaur; think the Jurassic Park etc.

- Wild West Table

Licenses I would like to see

- Back to the Future

- God of War

- Uncharted/Tomb Raider

- Grand Theft Auto

- Mortal Kombat

- Tron

- Dragon Ball Z

- Family Guy

- The Simpsons

- Futurama

- Toy Story

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Red face Responses

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Dr. Strange is still coming! Likely toward the end of this year
    Currently there's one exclusive on the PS3, And eleven on The X-Box 360.
    Thanks for the info, guys. And Heres hoping that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will come soon for XBox. And here's another Idea for a license: WWE! The Rock says You could make Millions... And Millions... Of new Tables With that license!

And Heres hoping that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will come soon for XBox.
    It probably won't happen, because Tecmo wants the "Sigma" name remain exclusive on the PlayStation brand.

Default My vote for DuckTales

M@Finn welcome! Thank you for those suggestions. I like ya already! jk

I've been wanting a Disney pack for a while now. A license with Disney would be COSTLY. LOL I could only imagine the cut Disney would want from Zen. Well anyway, great ideas. We've been discussing table ideas for quite some time here. The ideas are incredible.

Deep- BTTF table would be leaps and bounds of awesomeness. I think FS (FarSight) has rights to those Stern and Williams tables that those franchises are based out of. However, Zen makes their own tables anyway. They would just need the license of those said franchises.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever voiced this...but I would gladly put money into a kickstarter if they Zen) ever wanted to do a license that may prove to be too expensive and was meaningful to the community. Heck they got Star Wars, so I don't really see any license that would be greater than that, except for Disney.
    Disney costly? Zen already has a foot in the door at Disney, "Disney owns both Marvel and Star Wars." So I'm sure they could work something out.

Personally I'd like to see various Disney tables, but my top favorite above all would be DuckTales. I've long been a fan of Carl Barks even well before the DuckTales cartoons came around.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Disney costly? Zen already has a foot in the door at Disney, "Disney owns both Marvel and Star Wars." So I'm sure they could work something out.

Personally I'd like to see various Disney tables, but my top favorite above all would be DuckTales. I've long been a fan of Carl Barks even well before the DuckTales cartoons came around.
    Not necessarily. Zen had already acquired the license to do these tables before Disney bought them out. I'll admit that they are probably still close (foot in the door as you said), because I'm sure Disney is watching how the public reacts to the Marvel and Star Wars tables.

I really hope that Disney would be interested in Zen making the tables for the beloved characters. Imagine the imagination with the tables. Think of the new crowd it would draw in. Think of the money that would be ranked in. Then think about how much money Disney would want. I bet that would be a hefty number.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Deadpool. And some kind of MUSIC themed table!!!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Cool More Marvel!

We Need Black Panther, Venom, Deadpool, Alpha Flight, and Namor Tables too!

I would love to see some Disney tables as well. Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, and Song of the South to be specific.

There are still ton of Marvel tables I'd like to see. Namely one featuring Archangel. It's unlikely that we'll see Punisher, Deadpool, or Namor (due to licensing issues).
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Exclamation Star trek pinball!

STAR TREK tables! Next Generation, The Original Series, and the new Trek.

We have a local arcade here in town with real pinball tables, that include the Original Series and Next Gen tables. They are great! Please make some variations of them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:STTNG_pinball.png

Lightbulb ideas

I think a FRANKENSTEIN or a TERMINATOR, a EASY RIDER or a ZOMBIE table were nice to see. Or a AC-DC pinball table or KISS (the band) or GARFIELD, a KING KONG table.... or.... or..... I have thousend ideas when I'm thinking of.....
    Last edited by Achim-T; 10-17-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Default Forrest Gump

How about a Forrest Gump table? Wouldn't be great! Just think of all the great lines from the movie that could be used. When your ball drains you would hear, "stupid is as stupid does". Or a mystery hole saying, "Life's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get". And an "I gotta go pee" hurry up mode! The possibilies are endless!!!
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Default Dream Pinball Tables

My pinball table requests are:

Aliens
    Predator
    Aliens v Predator
    John Carpenter's The Thing
    Scarface
    Goodfellas
    Pulp Fiction

These are also my favourite films if you hadn't guessed. (Apart from the Aliens v Predator films which were a bit dubious).

I would absolutely LOVE to have some tables based on Labyrinth or The Dark Crystal

Banned

Although there are already SIX Star Wars tables, I'd very much like to see a Battlestar Galactica table. And then Zen may stop for a while with the Sci-Fi theme. Unless it's X-Com: enemy Unknown or X-Com: The bureau (even better for pinball I think).
    OK, what else? Although I name a few licensed, I really prefer unlicensed ones as Zen can then do whatever they want with it.

-Seinfeld; with the great sound bites from all actors. But they would ask a ton of money.

-Jet fighter planes. And NO, not Top Gun please.

-Moto GP

-World War One doubledecker planes.

-Einstein

-Travelling the world

-Atlantis

- 20.000 miles under the sea

That's just from the top of my head. Going to add IP's when I think of some.
    Last edited by Rbox; 11-07-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: extra info

I'd like to see an Elvira table.

Since Cassandra Peterson is a huge pinball fan it seems pretty realistic to be able to get the license. Pinball Arcade might have the rights to reproduce Scared Stiff (and I think Party Monsters as well), but I'd bet that a brand new Elvira themed table could be doable since Zen is really the only game in town as far as creating original digital pinball.

Twin Peaks: The Black Lodge(PLEASE)

Big Trouble in Little China

Disco/Rave theme

The Venture Brothers

Ducktales/Darkwing Duck/Tailspin (Really, I think Launchpad needs to comeback to Disney.)

AEON FLUX

hamburger, French Fries/ fastfood theme

......oh, AdventureTime (my son would crap his pants)

a Sonic speedtable with loopings :-)

Michigan's Blessed Bubble of Goodness, on the eponymous Lake's southron shore.

Smile Awesome thread, so many good ideas.

I agree with most of the above.

A Pulp Fiction table? Possible, though not at all likely, as this is generally a family-friendly game.

INDIANA JONES -- all of them. Big win ensues for Zen Studios, and bonuses for all.

World War II. Come on. MAKE IT, ZEN!!! Europe. Africa. Japan. Three tables. Three theaters of war.

THE LAST STARFIGHTER. Enuff said.

WARGAMES. Ditto.

THE A-TEAM. Ditto.

KNIGHT RIDER. Ditto.

M*A*S*H. Could they?

I'm diggin' Zen's abilities, and they could do it.

Angry Exclusivity. and my beefs.

The reason, from what I understand, that some of these titles are exclusive is because of contractual stipulations and such. Zen wanted to have all of their tables released on all platforms, but that wasn't possible at the time with all red tape stuff going on.
    I'm pretty tired of the whole exclusives paradigm. The gamers of the world breathed a sigh of relief when Sega decided, "Let's let EVERYONE play Sonic the Hedgehog games!" I want Mario on XBOX, PS, and PC. I want Forza Motorsport on PS. I want God of War on XBOX.

I want things to make sense. Wouldn't Nintendo, SCEA, and Microsoft all profit if they all said, "Let's sell our software to EVERYONE!"

???

Otherwise, I would welcome some enlightening regarding this. But as it stands, with what little I know, I think Shakespeare was right.

Grr. Lawyers.

Default Not Set in Stone: My Top Five for the Next Three

1. Indiana Jones.
    2. Back to the Future.
    3. World War 2 -- original IP, all three theaters.
    4. Three more UNIQUE tables, original IP, surprise me.
    5. (duh) Lord of the Rings.

So many possibilities, so many awesome ideas upthread.

The Bible? OT, NT, Eschatological Future -- based on the texts? heh.

World War II, all three theaters. North Africa, Europe, and Pacific.

STUDIO GHIBLI. Come ON! GAH!

Going far afield here -- Elder Scrolls. Fallout. Mario. Sonic. Final Fantasy. Why not??!

So many possibilities. Too many lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Trekker View Post
    STAR TREK tables! Next Generation, The Original Series, and the new Trek.

We have a local arcade here in town with real pinball tables, that include the Original Series and Next Gen tables. They are great! Please make some variations of them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:STTNG_pinball.png
    I second that motion, Star Trek the Next Generation table is awesome my friend owns the real table and it is so much fun and we always say how good it would be if we could play it on Pinball FX2.

Iron man table would be awesome

Star trek table would be great!

What about an "allomancy" table (Mistborn-ish) that has balls made of different metals with different physical properties.
    An rpg-themed game that takes itself more seriously than epic quest.
    I second the motion on the Dark Crystal suggestion.
    Legend would be good.
    The kids would probably go for a minecraft themed table.
    I probably have a hundred more, but...

From pinball games of the past I enjoyed:
    - Duke Nukem (balls of steel anyone?)
    - Star Trek Pinball

I really like the Marvell & Star Wars tables.
    In general I think the comic based tables are really cool with high production value.
    What about:
    - The Dark Tower (massive universe with the books and the Marvell comic series)
    - Sin City
    - 300! (THIS IS MULTIBALL!!!)
    - Iron Maiden (with the music, Eddy, you could do The Trooper and Aces High as great themes)

There really are so many possibilities it makes your mouthwater thinking about it ... having seen how incredibly amazing the Star Wars tables are (I'm new to this and haven't even played the Marvel ones yet, which I'm convinced will be fantastic)

I've no idea how Zen pursue lienses but there seem to me to be some franchises thata re crying out for their multi-table treatment and would make someone like me very happy (and willing to throw money at them)

Doctor Who - It's such a strong franchise with such a rich history, and with 11 Doctors and a wealth of amazing, colourful sci-fi villains there's an obvious structure there and so much potential to exploit. I'm not sure if it has the following in the US, but here in the UK everybody knows, loves and is obsessed with the show. Doctor Who pinball really has to happen. It must.

Lord of the Rings - Not a lot of fantasy themes on FX pinball, really and again it seems so obvious that it must be due to licensing that they haven't already. It's so popular and the potential for throwing cool stuff onto the tables based on the brilliant concepts from the movies is huge. Another 10 tables, easily..

James Bond - Not sure it needs more than one table, but I would die for a James Bond table. I guess it would have a similar cool but sleazy vibe to the Han Solo table and again there's a great history of gadgets and villains that would be a lovely fit for pinball. Actually, yeah, multiple tables would work.

Star Trek Obviously, who wouldn't want this? But not the new movies. RESPECT.

80s cartoons Possibly not as current and marketable but may be cheaper to produce. Was playing a cool Masters of the Universe table on Future Pinball and it was amazing how well he theme worked and how much fun it was. Total nostalgia/comedy value of course, but Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, Cities of Gold ... whatever you name it, it would be such fun.

There was a thread back in 2010 about this. Had some great ideas. Read it here:
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...-in-the-future

Here are some of the ideas I had from that thread:

Heavy Metal
    Think 80's metal like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Judas Priest etc. Lots of potential here for some awesome imagery/props and sound effects, such as electric guitars and drums, modes like battle of the bands, world tours etc. You could have a tour bus, a jet too. Have a career mode where you have to work your way up from small venues to huge stadiums, each time completing songs and thrilling fans, fill a "fan meter" etc, complete the gig, and progress through the stages of your career to reach the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame! You could even have a little "mosh-pit" subtable like the one in Pasha! The possibilities are endless!

Circus/Fun Fair
    I'm thinking along the lines of the real-life tables "Funhouse" and the gorgeous "Cirqus Voltaire". Extremely colourful and busy, evocative of the fair. Maybe a bit creepy and grimy too, but with flashing lightbulbs and neon signs of every colour. Dark, weather-beaten wood and brass would be cool. An assault on the senses. Game modes could be sideshow attractions like you get at the fun fair, such as the shooting range, coconut shy, dunk tank, hook-a-duck and the test your strength machine (hit the target with the ball as hard as you can - try to ring the bell). A lot of potential there.

Baseball
    I am no expert on baseball, but I had a pinball game on my Atari ST back in the mid 90s called "Obsession Pinball". It had a baseball themed table, and I loved it so much. You would hit drop targets to "load the bases" and then shoot the right orbit for a homerun. I remember it had some of those organ sounds you get at some baseball parks.

Casino
    This has so much potential. Lots of colourful, Vegas-like glitz, glamour and swank, like a Sonic the Hedgehog casino zone. That bombastic music that evokes thoughts of riches and decadence. Spinners like casino chips. You could have a sub table which is a roulette wheel, under the main playfield for example, or up in the corner - you could hit targets first which light Black or Red, Odd or Even etc, then shoot the ramp into the roulette wheel and win points based on the result. Other potential modes which would work great are Blackjack and Fruit Machines. You could spin a fruit machine every time to launch a new ball, perhaps even with the ability to bet your current points on it! Use the flippers to decide how much to bet.

Games Tie-ins
    Something else I've always thought would be great is games tie-ins. I think it would be great if the big publishers would commission or license tables based on their big new games. Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, hell, just about any big game would make a great pinball table I think.

Movie Tie-ins
    I would love to see some movie tie-ins, but, not being much of a movie fan any more, my vote would be for my favourite childhood movies: Back to the Future, The Goonies, Ghostbusters, Willy Wonka especially would all be awesome. I don't know if it would be possible, or financially viable to license old movies like this, but I can dream.

Heaven & Hell
    I thought of these as two different tables at first, but as it's virtual, this table could transform. Just like some of the tables darken for certain modes, this would transform from Heaven to Hell and vice versa when certain conditions were met. Imagine a light, angelic, celestial, ethereal, divine Heaven table, bathed in white light, with music to match, Angels, harp sounds etc... transforming into something dark, sinful and diabolical. White light and waterfalls turning into fire and brimstone, Angels into demons. Each mode could have it's own goals and objectives.

Atlantis
    This could benefit from this virtual nature too. All of we know of Atlantis is legend of course, but that watery ruins thing is something that has always caught my imagination, ever since playing the Labyrinth zone in Sonic back in the day. It could make great use of water of course, hell, maybe the whole playfield could be underwater, maybe the goal being to raise it from the deep! If not, maybe have a sunken "Atlantis" visible under a transparent playfield. You could have ramps and targets of stone, ruined statues, a lush and verdant array of plants decorating it... it could be beautiful.

Tiki
    I can't pretend to know much about it, but the whole Polynesian culture, the Tiki carvings, statues, imagery has always appealed to me. It's the exotic and tribal nature of the whole thing I like. I can't imagine what sort of game modes you could have, but I think it'd look great.

Great ideas, Ozzpot! I especially like the "Tiki table" idea. I'm half Samoan and love that part of my culture. I think there could be some good ideas that can stem from that.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I had a dream last night about a new table - Texas Hold 'em!

I can remember quite a lot of detail of it:

In the middle of the field there were two rows of blank, card-shaped graphics. Two on the bottom row, five on the top row. Each time you launched a new ball, two cards would appear on the bottom row. Obviously that was your hand. Then there was a spinner at the entrance to the right orbit which would increase you bet amount. Then you'd shoot a mission hole to bet, and three cards would appear in the top row (i.e the flop). If you shot the mission hole straight away, that was a "check", or of course, you could shoot the spinner to bet more. And so on.

There were also three targets on the left that once hit would light "card up the sleeve" in a hole on the left. Shoot that and you could replace one of your cards with another (by using the scoreboard and flippers to select).

Like I say, it was a dream, and it wasn't clear who you were playing against. I guess on the river the table would reveal it's own random hand or something. It would be interesting though because your score could go down as well as up!

It seemed pretty cool in my dream. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by gundamme1ster View Post
    Doctor Who - It's such a strong franchise with such a rich history, and with 11 Doctors and a wealth of amazing, colourful sci-fi villains there's an obvious structure there and so much potential to exploit. I'm not sure if it has the following in the US, but here in the UK everybody knows, loves and is obsessed with the show. Doctor Who pinball really has to happen. It must.
    Yes indeed. Dr Who tables are what I desire.

I'm really loving the Marvel stuff and wouldn't mind seeing any number of new Marvel tables. Punisher seems like an obvious choice being that Zen already did a punisher game. Daredevil is a personal favorite of mine, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, and Bullseye all seem tailor made for pinball.

I'd also love to see Zen hook up with Image comics (Walking Dead is a great foot in the door) Saga is the best comic out now and would make a beautiful pin.

As a side note, Zen's relation with Disney makes a Toy Story table seem possible, and there is no way that could be bad

Talking My dream tables for the future..

I own every pinball table ZEN studios has thrown our way.
    As soon as one is released i don't even bother playing a trial. I just buy at immediately.

For some of the tables i would like to see ZEN studios work on is:

1.Pirates of the Caribbean. (with 4 movies and a fifth coming there is loads of material. Also the soundtrack/theme is just amazing.very good.

2.Back to the Future. (my childhood in a pinball table..are you kidding me..go go go.)

3.Alien (Also again 4 movies so easy pickings what to put in..or not?)

4.Lord of the Rings (well, there is a real table, so why not create a fresh new digital one)

5.The NASA missions (OK, we have the MARS table, but i would like to play the history of space flight in a table with the Mercury,Gemini,Apollo and Space Shuttle missions)

6. Game of thrones (no explaination needed..;-) )

7. Pirates of Silicon Valley.( Play the history of computing..Xerox,Apple,IBM,Microsoft,HP...etc etc)

8. And last: a table that is again thought up from the ground up by ZEN. no movies, no series, no franchises(Star Wars,Marvel,etc..)...just an original "one of a kind idea" again.

Quote Originally Posted by mombazza View Post

8. And last: a table that is again thought up from the ground up by ZEN. no movies, no series, no franchises(Star Wars,Marvel,etc..)...just an original "one of a kind idea" again.
    You'll get your wish on this one! We're working on more original stuff

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Lightbulb Pacman Pinball, Zen Please!

Personally I would like to see some Namco themed tables, a Pacman Table with a mini Pacman Video Mode etc. think that would be off the chain awesome!

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Default a sir mix alot table

a tribute to i like big butts could be alot of silly fun

A Soul Train table!!!!!! And a Las Vegas themed table.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    A Soul Train table!!!!!! And a Las Vegas themed table.
    How many years have you been asking for this table now? Hehehehe Keep that hope alive!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

How many years have you been asking for this table now? Hehehehe Keep that hope alive!!
    lol, I know. Probably just a pipe dream, but you never know.

I've seen people interested in sci fi/ space stuff. How about an all out aliens tables? I think I've seen someone mention an Area 51 type table here too. I could also see Zen easily brilliantly executing an alien table with a comedic flair a la Attack From Mars style.

You guys did the Street Fighter table. How about another Capcom property?........... Megaman. The game has iconic BGM, lots of characters, strategy, high recognition....

A Megaman would be the bomb!!!

I would like to see a Las Vegas Casino table please Zen Studio. Happy Holidays!!

I have come up with an original idea that noone has ever mentioned: A Burning Man Festival table!! SO many possibilities with this one. Psychadelic possibilites,mmmmm. Come on people, show your support for a Burning Man table!!

As a Disney recommendation, Maleficent would be my pick. Dark, sexy, vampy.

For Hanna-Barbera Whacky Races or the Dastardly & Muttley Flying Machines spin-off would be fun.

For Star Wars, the missing table is based on Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR, not TOR) but that has an extra layer of EA/Bioware licensing. But battling Malak, engaging the Ebon Hawk, fixing HK-47, would be so amazing.

I don't know a lot of Marvel but given the success of the TV series Daredevil is worth consideration.

I know a lot of people have wanted a Futurama pinball for forever so I won't mention it oops too late.

For me an obvious TV franchise would be Breaking Bad. That would be too funny for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Achim-T View Post
    or a ZOMBIE table were nice to see
    I would give an eyeball and a thumb to see a HD remake of Pinball of the Dead. I played that game for more hours than I care to think about, basically until my GBA packed-in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pinball_of_the_Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Ivn8baeEI