X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinji16
    Crazy Bemani Guy
    • Sep 2013

Anyone uploading videos?

As I've posted a few times, I've been uploading videos. They can be found on my Youtube channel. (Apologies for not putting up more videos; combo of work and dealing with a kidney stone)

Who else putting videos up? You don't need an expensive camera or tripod either! Got a Vita? Have a friend use their cellphone and tape it! Same for PS3! Let's all see how we're doing and also get some exposure out there.

Also, don't worry if you're not a super expert player. If you look on my channel I have a series of videos for games I love but I'm only mediocre at. The point is, if you're playing, and you have the ability to share, then why not?

So... who else is posting?
    Smile - life is good! Check out my blog here - Check out my IIDX shenanigans here
    Tired of your search engine putting you in a filter bubble or tracking you like other search engines? Then you should try DuckDuckGo!
  • Jeppo99
    • Jul 2012

I have a PVR, so technically I can create videos from my PS3, including KickBeat.

Slightly offtopic, but I actually did consider making video walkthroughs for Pinball, but after mounting the PVR in my game seemed to go completely to pot whenever I recorded and I eventually abandoned the idea. I may go back to it at some point.

Moving back on topic again, once I get better at the game, I might post some videos. (I guess using the Visualiser and passing it as my own gameplay is slightly cheating, isn't it?)
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

• Shinji16
      Crazy Bemani Guy
      • Sep 2013

I have a PVR, although a friend is borrowing it at the moment. However, for the videos I have made, it's been me sitting behind a camera on a tripod, and the quality isn't too bad.

I can't stress enough that I wish more people were making and sharing videos. Then again, chatting about this somewhere other than official forums might help in terms of reaching more people.
      Smile - life is good! Check out my blog here - Check out my IIDX shenanigans here
      Tired of your search engine putting you in a filter bubble or tracking you like other search engines? Then you should try DuckDuckGo!

Comment

Working...