Thread: Will Kickbeat be receiving any dlc song or a platform for pc?

Default Will Kickbeat be receiving any dlc song or a platform for pc?

I really enjoyed the story mode of kickbeat and the beat your music was a great idea that worked really well but it didnt have the same rush feel as the in song music did so i was wondering if zen studio plan on adding more songs through dlc? Also will kickbeat have a pc version release, this is a game i feel the pc community would really like to play.

KickBeaten Down

We'd certainly like to expand it and bring it to more platforms if people like the game. At this point, we're still collecting feedback and seeing how people respond.

DLC + Trophies + (even tougher ones), yet its too easy

I would love to see some DLC, especially if it gave us the ability to tune imported songs more(or automatically do that). Perhaps you could swipe a couple ideas from Audiosurf, as it's pretty amazing at detecting the music automatically.

I think the game seriously needs some advertising. I had never heard of it, despite being a big Zen Pinball fan, so it was just random chance that I browsed over it in the psn store. This game friggin rocks, I think more people just need to know it exists

Quote Originally Posted by LoAlexandria View Post
    DLC + Trophies + (even tougher ones), yet its too easy
    Oh, and I remember somebody saying
    Quote Originally Posted by LoAlexandria
    just really hard? to me it seems kinda insane

Though I agree, I want more challenge too. Maybe "pro-mode" with simplified graphics and twice more enemies?

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"