Red Star(s)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WonderGamer
    • Jan 2014

Okay, so I maxed out 5 stars on all songs every difficulty. At first I thought it was going to be the same situation with red stars as with 5 stars for unlocking on every song (1 per level per difficulty that you can gain them on), but after counting up the songs, it seems there are only 24 songs & a 24 red star requirement to unlock everything. I would have to assume this means only half of the songs you can gain red stars on in the last 2 difficulties & some of them I have tried numerous times & still haven't gotten red stars on. If anybody has list of what songs you can get red stars on so I'm not wasting time trying to get red stars on songs that don't have the option to get them on, this would be greatly appreciated. I am going to go searching the web to see if I can find a list anywhere to save some time...

EDIT: It's a desert out there... I think I'll be better off seeking out people on Steam who have gotten an achievement for 24 red stars & asking them.
    Last edited by WonderGamer; 06-23-2014, 10:55 AM.
    "It just keeps getting better..."
    "Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

Comment

• Solitude
      KickBeaten Down
      • Mar 2010

You can get red stars on every song.

Comment

• WonderGamer
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Solitude
        You can get red stars on every song.
        Not so sure about that on the first boss fight (Marilyn Manson song); I've tried that one numerous times & haven't been able to get it. I would have to assume the reason why I can't get that one would be due to lack of ability to use chi other than to attack the boss (it doesn't have the normal multiplier effect that most levels have, although I'm sure I don't need to tell you that). Unless you're talking about doing it in Free Play mode, in which case I guess it's possible if you can gain stars there (haven't actually tried it yet).
        Last edited by WonderGamer; 06-25-2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• vivan
          • Jan 2013

Yes, you have to do it in a free play mode. In boss fights you get much lower score.

Wait, there's an achievement for getting all red stars in steam version? Do want (in a PS4 version)!
          Last edited by vivan; 06-25-2014, 12:13 PM.

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

Comment

• WonderGamer
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by vivan
            Yes, you have to do it in a free play mode. In boss fights you get much lower score.
            Thanks vivan! I wasn't aware that you could gain stars in Free Play mode, so this will help in getting those stars on boss fights. Although I have to say I enjoy the boss fights; would have been nice to be able to play them from Free Play/Survival mode also; I would say Beat Your Own Music mode also, but personally I see this mode as useless without proper beat detection & don't intend on playing it...

Originally posted by vivan
            Wait, there's an achievement for getting all red stars in steam version? Do want (in a PS4 version)!
            This may have been an error on my part... I just assumed there would be one, but when I went searching for it to ask them what songs you could get red stars on, I couldn't find one...
            Last edited by WonderGamer; 06-26-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...