Thread: Pure Perfection

Default Pure Perfection

I'm getting ready to try and buckle down and practice for the Pure Perfection trophy... I think, just maybe, it might be within reach. A few things I'm curious about (so I don't waste my time doing stupid things):

-The trophy description says "only perfect hits", not "all perfect hits". Am I allowed to get misses (as in, I don't push the button at all), as long as I don't get great or good?

-Will using shockwaves/shields negate my chances of getting the trophy?

-Do I have to do it in story mode, or is free play OK?

-What's a good song to do for this? I was thinking The Construct, because I love that song and I'm pretty good at it. Failing that, maybe Beautiful People, Scum of the Earth, or maybe War Dance because it's so short.

I've done it on Blue Stahli - Takedown. It's slow and beat is constant...
    Can't say anything about the rest, since I've done it in story mode (Takedown is on Wrestling arena which is pretty good anyway).

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

I don't know about shockwaves but my guess is that will negate it. They would be enemies you didn't get a perfect hit on. It does have to be done on a story level though.

I advise The Construct. It's supremely on beat as far as the sync is concerned, and there's only two notes that aren't 8th notes, so it's extremely straight forward.
    Smile - life is good! Check out my blog here - Check out my IIDX shenanigans here
    Tired of your search engine putting you in a filter bubble or tracking you like other search engines? Then you should try DuckDuckGo!

Thanks for the advice. I'm probably going to stick with The Construct, because I just hate Takedown - it's my second least favorite song in the game. I tried it out, and I can see why you'd say it's easy though. Guess that'll be my backup plan.

KickBeaten Down

According to Chris, the team lead, you can't miss, and you can't use powerups. But you can play in either Story or Free Play.

Thanks for the heads up... I'd hate to finally do it, and then have it not count because I used a shockwave.

Right now I'm going back and forth between Takedown and The Construct.... not sure if I'll ever be able to do this. But I'll keep trying!

I can recommend Takedown as well. Took me quite a bit to nail, but now i got it down twice (PS3 and Vita)
    I'm going down was my backup song though

Thumbs down stick to shen yi war dance its easy

just stick to it..[/I]

Yeah. Shen Yi Ward Dance is quite easy, and short. The only hard part is, where the blues start ambushing you, but after that, it should be easy.